-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss BALL BALL at London Collections Men

Saturday 27 June 2015

Miss BALL BALL at London Collections Men

Laura Palmer: Nice hat...
mr Styles UltrA: ..that STRIKING hat grabbed my attention. Oh my! Boasting the most distinguished designs, ever...it's the hottest hat, ever! Burning HOT. Hats off to you for that ADORABLE accessory That GORGEOUS winner; in fact, that hat, has swept me off my feet. I place it at the top of the HOT list, all day. In other words, it's looking good. That's sartorial pulchritude is precisely what I need, DESERVE, in my wardrobe; You LUCKY Fashion Week fashionista (looks at hat) ‪#‎Heydarling‬

...
WALKING the sidewalk at ‪#‎LondonCollections‬: Men SS16 (‪#‎MensFashionWeek‬) is Miss BALL BALL Chiu, a Fashion, Media and Styling student in London, oh, at London College of Fashion. BRILLIANT! Want a minimal, winter colour palette to stand out with just a hat? Steal her style by teaming a runway hat by Topshop with Underground footwear and & Other Stories bag culotte, blouse and bag. Checking out other ‪#‎LCM‬fashionistas' sartorial elements, mr Styles Ultra, 'the' ‪#‎FEDORA‬ cheerleader, is in his element; a CalvinKlein fedora, teamed with PIRELLI PZERO shirt, Human Scales tailored shorts, Balmain jacket. Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and DOckers boots.

mr Styles Ultra: Brilliant! I LOVE your outfit today. It's looking AMAZING...Super cool elements. You have done your best with the styling, CLEARLY. That aesthetic leaves me breathless.
Miss Chiu: Thank you...
mr Styles Ultra:...However, it's that STRIKING hat that grabbed my attention. Oh my! Boasting the most distinguished designs, ever...it's the hottest hat, ever! Burning HOT. Hats off to you for that ADORABLE accessory That GORGEOUS winner; in fact, that hat, has swept me off my feet. I place it at the top of the HOT list, all day. In other words, it's looking good. That's sartorial pulchritude is precisely what I need, DESERVE, in my wardrobe; You LUCK Fashion Week fashionista...
Laura Palmer:...ENOUGH! That's over the top! Strike a pose Miss Chiu..Look this way please!
...
mr Styles Ultra: Where is your hat from?
Miss Chiu: My hat is from Topshop...
mr Styles Ultra: YES! I knew it! .. Excellent! And what role does your hat play in this aesthetic?
Miss Chiu: Sorry?
mr Styles Ultra: Why did you wear this hat? (I mean my future hat)
Miss Chiu: I wear hats because, I think it can be more visual if I wear it with all black(an all black outfit)
mr Styles UltrA: Cool! How about the rest of your outfit? What on earth are you wearing?
Miss Chiu: Outfit(wide-legged culotte and OVERSIZED blouse) is from & Other Stories and Underground shoes
mr Styles Ultra: Underground shoes?
Miss Chiu: Yes.
mr Styles Ultra: Wow! Speaking of beauty, speaking of AWESOME; those shoes are beyond CHARMING. If it was winter now, they'd be keeping you warm. Therefore, they are Number One! If I was woman, I'd ROCK that. To any fashion event. And the bag?
Miss Chiu: The bag is also from & Other Stories
mr Styles Ultra: Okay..What inspired this outfit?
Miss Chiu: I just come here, from school, so this is just my everyday outfit, to go to school
....
mr Styles Ultra: Okay. How would you describe your personal style, normally?
My style...I always describe my style as simple, minimal and comfortable, for my lifestyle; CASUAL
mr Styles Ultra: Cool. Have you been to London Collections: Men before?
Miss Chiu: Yes. I have been to...LONDON COLLECTIONS: MEN SS15
mr Styles Ultra:..Brilliant and what do you like about it; Mens' Fashion Week?
Miss Chiu: You mean 'what collections I like?
mr Styles Ultra: Yes. What do you like about the whole shoe, SHOW...showcase?
Miss Chiu: The show that I like is Craig Green. I REALLY like the styles; either the summer style or the winter style. I REALLY like his silhouettes, which describe the weather and his style...new fashion...

mr Styles Ultra: Brilliant! Finally. Which is the favourite element that you are wearing right now, in your attire?
Miss Chiu: I think it's my shoes...
mr Styles Ultra: Yes. Why? (what about that marvellous hat?)
Miss Chiu: Because it makes me feel VERY tall
mr Styles Ultra: Oh, okay...
Miss Chiu: I'm not a very tall person but you can feel like(a tall person)...if you wanna wear high heels, you'll be very comfortable
mr Styles Ultra: Thank you. And it looks AMAZING also. I LOVE the design
Miss Chiu: Yes! Thank you
mr Styles Ultra: Finally, can we have your permission to publish this video on youtube
Miss Chiu: Oh sure, you can
.....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Laura Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment