-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Price at London Fashion Week

Monday 8 June 2015

Miss Price at London Fashion Week

Mr Cavaliers: Nice hat...
mr STYLES ULTRA: (interrupts, then rhapsodises breathlessly) Oh my gosh! That STRIKING hat and I should be coupled! I am gripped, that's an understatement, I mean obstreperously HOOKED, first I looked, now I'm helplessly hooked, by its superb aesthetic. Will I name it 'LUSH? Yes, please. That's an accessory I'd be euphoric to win. I'm completely in love with that... I have faith in THAT...(clears throat, thunderously)..masterpiece. Just saying.
WALKING the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; LFW is Miss Price, a psychology student from America. Okay, that's brilliant! The fedora and pink aesthetic; she LOVES it. Steal it from her by coupling a foundation wool hat by HM with Yumi coat, Kate Spade clutch, Frye boots and Tom Binns trousers. Checking out Miss Price's sartorial elements, mr STYLES ULTRA is in his element, of course, he's self-styled in his signature sprezzatura, designer elements - a model fedora by All Saints, partnered with UNiQLO dress shirt, Comme Des Garcons sweater, French Connection striped tie and Gap scarf.
...
mr STYLES ULTRA: I love those elements in this outfit. They look SUPER edgy and they are undoubtedly... I have seen, all day(the chicest). That style satisfies me, immensely. It's absolutely gorgeous and inspiring, I want it.
Miss Price: Thank you
mr STYLES ULTRA: You are so welcome. Are you a fashionable person then?
Miss Price: Am I a what?
mr STYLES ULTRA: Are you a fashionable person? Because you are at London Fashion Week today.
Miss Price: Erm, I guess so. I LOVE it.
mr STYLES ULTRA: You look QUITE fashionable
Miss Price: Oh thank you.
mr STYLES ULTRA: What was your inspiration for what you are wearing today?
Miss Price: My favourite colour is pink, so anything pink; I LOVE it.
mr STYLES ULTRA: That's brilliant! So I reckon, THAT heaven's gift coat, is your favourite...
Miss Price: Yes...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Because of the colour?
Miss Price: Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA: It's a BEAUTIFUL design also. What a HUGE hit! I am in awe and amazement of its appeal. It deserves to be showcased at this premier moment. In a Frock Track, I'd sing of my never-ending love for that super cool hue.
Miss Price: Thank you.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Where on earth is it from? What brand is it?
Miss Price: I got it from a boutique in America called HONOLULU

MR STYLES ULTRA: Oh, it's awesome. And how about that STRIKING HAT? Where in heaven's name is that from?
Miss Price: Just on the street, here (Highstreet)
mr STYLES ULTRA: it's AMAZING...Oh my gosh! That STRIKING hat and I should be coupled! I am gripped, that's an understatement, I mean obstreperously HOOKED, first I looked, now I'm helplessly hooked, by its superb aesthetic. Will I name it 'LUSH? Yes, please. That's an accessory I'd be euphoric to win. I'm completely in love with that... I have faith in THAT...(clears throat, thunderously)..masterpiece. Just saying...
Miss Price: Thank you
mr STYLES ULTRA:...And your bag( she spins slightl;y so he could get a better view) I mean CLUTCH?
Miss Price: Kate Spade
mr STYLES ULTRA: Kate Spade.
Mr Cavaliers: Okay...That's nice. ...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Stupendous! The personification of beauty...Simply Perfect. That's MY clutch...I wish. How about the boots?
Miss Price: they are Frye boots
mr STYLES ULTRA: Frye?
Miss Price: Frye (The Frye Company)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. I LOVE what I am seeing. They are looking good, without the shadow of a doubt. And those trousers?
Miss Price: They are Binns (Tom Binns)
Mr Cavaliers: Nice...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Dashing! Those trousers. How hot!..I care for that STRIKING aesthetic. I LOVE it. How long have you been coming to London Fashion Week?
Miss Price: This is my first time
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh welcome
Miss Price: I LOVE it.
mr STYLES ULTRA: How. How...How...How did you get, erm, did someone invite you, did someone invite you or you got a ticket?
Miss Price: No, we...
mr STYLES ULTRA:..How did you hear about London Fashion Week?
Miss Price: We are just here to look around, to see what's going on.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh! Okay. And what's your inspiration, I mean IMPRESSION, so far?
Miss Price: It's beautiful. I LOVE it.
mr STYLES ULTRA: You have fine taste in fashion events. Guess what? I LOVE it...So will YOU be coming back, again?
Miss Price: Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. That's brilliant! Our series is called Sidewalk Darlings. Do we have your permission to pubolish this video on youtube?
Miss Price: Yes! Sure.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Thank you so much.
..
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Mr Cavalier

No comments:

Post a Comment