-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Sarah Mulindwa at London Fashion Week

Friday 19 June 2015

Miss Sarah Mulindwa at London Fashion Week

Nowplaying simultaneously and raucously high on, erm, Sidewalk Darlings FM - Dirty Laundry by AllTimeLow and Take On The World by You Me At Six


er Styles Rocker: (drools breathlessly, at the drop of a hat)...a SUMPTUOUS outfit, Sarah!  I LOVE the MAGICAL colors in that sartorial creation. Oh my Gosh! I'm not ASTONISHED that you styled it yourself? You’re an AWESOME talent, clearly. I'll bet my boots that you are proud of yourself…

Miss Elmau: …(interrupts) Nice outfit, Sarah...

Er Styles Rocker: …(interrupts with effusive articulations) That's my outfit crush; my sartorial lust. That's my kind of Fashion Week STUFF, I mean - outfit. Wow! I'm in LOVE with all the beautiful elements. It's SUPER amazing how you fashioned them into that STUPENDOUS ENSEMBLE. I REALLY like tailoring also. Overall, the aesthetic is so...AWESOME; I'm in awe. You LUCKY fashionista!
....
at London Fashion Week, Sarah Mulindwa a Fashion Stylist and Radio Presenter, walks the sidewalk for a Sidewalk Darlings mini interview, impromptu photo shoot and video shoot.  Steal her tailored aesthetic by teaming a statement coat by Reiss with HM shirt, Moto jeans (from Topshop), Topshop shoes and Gucci bag. er Styles Rocker needs an introduction. He's 'the' FEDORA cheerleader, London Fashion Week cheerleader, Style, Aesthetics and Fedora Promotion pupil at the School of Frock, while curating sprezzatura outfit, he rocks a marvellous fedora (naturally) by Rag & Bone, with a SUPER crisp ESPRIT cotton shirt, New Look jumper, French Connection stripe tie and Gap scarf.
...
er Styles Rocker: Your outfit is looking so...AMAZING today.....

SARAH: Oh, thank you very much

er Styles Rocker: You're welcome. I'm so impressed, I'd give you the shirt off my back. What was your inspiration behind that aesthetic?


SARAH: I just like, quite well-tailored clothes these days...So I wanted a statement coat, just try and keep the look very simple.Yes. The last few days I have been going for things that fit sort of fashiony(maximalist) and stuff. SO today, I just thought I'd tone it down a little bit, and just go for a classic look(minimalism)

er Styles Rocker: Brilliantly!...And what in HEAVEN'S NAME are you wearing today?

SARAH: So today, my coat is from Reiss..My shirt is from H&M...

er Styles Rocker:...Can we see it...  if you open it, please...

SARAH:...My coat?

er Styles Rocker: Yes. How ADORABLE is that outerwear! Like a model fedora, it's the feather in your cap. It's as cute as a button. I bet its price is simply LOVELY. No wonder it attracts so much love and affection. I'm so jealous. That beauty should be the latest addition to my wardrobe. With hat in hand, I take my hat off to you...A true fashionista can never have too many H&M coat! That's an indisputable fact. And the shirt also?

SARAH: The shirt is from H&M

er Styles Rocker: Thank you.

SARAH:...My jeans are MOTO jeans; which are from Topshop...And my shoes are from Topshop as well...

Miss Elmau: Hmm. Those footwear are very nice...

er Styles Rocker:...In other words "STUPENDOUS"...MARVELOUS! Wow! Their beauty just knock my socks off. Every self-respecting fashionista wish they could fill those shoes? Personally, I want to step into your shoes. They look FANTASTIC. Seeing them, in person, fills my heart with pure joy; just like a toy. Oh my gosh; I REALLY love those AMAZING shoes....How about the bag?

SARAH:...My bag is from Gucci!

er Styles Rocker: Gucci?

SARAH: Yea.

Miss Elmau: It's very nice...

er Styles Rocker:...How STUPENDOUS! Like shoes, like bag - SO EASY ON THE EYES; it's super EDGY and gorgeous. Oh my days! Yes please. I need that HOT, romantic accessory. Someone, cool me down, now.  That bag looks like the perfect diet. What a sequel! It's more appealing. Every stylist wants it; to each his own.  Those are SUPER model, erm, material...How would you define your personal style, normally?

SARAH: Erm. I get inspired by loads of different things. Whether it's from travelling, reading magazines, erm, or just knowing what suits me, what sort of colours I like. I change my hair quite often as well. So sometime my fashion; what I wear, erm, I consider my hair style as well. My hair is quite big these days, so I thought I wear something simple today, so there is not too much going on at the same time....

er Styles Rocker: ..SIMPLE; Chic, elegant and edgy...

SARAH:..Yea

Miss Elmau: Brilliant. It comes off very nicely...

er Styles Rocker:...very colossally!..

SARAH: Thank you very much...

er Styles Rocker: What do you like about London Fashion Week?

SARAH: London Fashion Week! I just LOVE the buzz of it. Just the street styles; people just look so AMAZING. In general, in London, I think, everyone in London just have their own personal style. There is no uniform to it, you can be who you are, you can express yourself through clothes and fashion. When it's London Fashion Week, people REALLY make an effort. The streetstyles looks AMAZING. It's just a good atmosphere; just running around at different places in London. I was at Free mason's Arms over the past few days; going to different shows, see the beautiful buildings, going to shows in Soho, coming over here at Somerset House. Just nice to get out and about in the city, and go to buildings and places that you don't normally go to.

er Styles Rocker: Brilliant..And what show (catwalk) did you see just now?

SARAH: I saw H by Hakaan Yildirim

er Styles Rocker: So what's your impression?

SARAH: AMAZING! I LOVE the tailoring...Really sleek, classic looks, very feminine, very sexy but CLASSY at the same time. I LOVE the colours; there were lots of bright red.. Lots of pastels. Just goes to show that winter doesn't have to be all blacks and greys; it's quite a colourful collection. I REALLY like that.


er Styles Rocker: Totally.  (drools breathlessly, at the drop of a hat)...a SUMPTUOUS, Picasso themed outfit!  I LOVE the MAGICAL colours in that sartorial creation. Oh my Gosh! I'm not ASTONISHED that you styled it yourself? You’re an AWESOME talent, clearly. I'll bet my boots that you are proud of yourself. That's my outfit crush; my sartorial lust. That's my kind of Fashion Week STUFF, I mean - outfit. Wow! I'm in LOVE with all the beautiful elements. It's SUPER amazing how you fashioned them into that STUPENDOUS ENSEMBLE. I REALLY like tailoring also. Overall, the aesthetic is so...AWESOME; I'm in awe. You LUCKY fashionista!. Well said! On that note, we just want to ask you for your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings

SARAH: Sidewalk Darlings...Yeah. That's fine

Miss Elmau: Strike a pose, Sarah.
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM

Portraits by Miss Adesina

No comments:

Post a Comment