-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Palačinke at LondonFashionWeek

Sunday 7 June 2015

Miss Palačinke at LondonFashionWeek

Miss Palačinke: That's a NICE hat...
mr STYLES ULTRA: (interrupts, rhapsodises breathlessly)...In other words - That's a STUPENDOUS hat! WOW! What a STRIKING ‪fedora‬! That looks super HOT enough to eat. Does it ever NOT look hot? I guess not. Cross my heart, I'd caress it, any day, all day. It's such ,er, perfection; a colossally STUNNING accessory; it's beyond AWESOME. I'd hand it the role of awe-inspiring...
Miss Palačinke:...That's enough! 
THE Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at‪ LondonFashionWeek‬; ‪#‎LFW‬, is Miss Gorskaia from Russia. Currently, she's pursuing a degree in fashion: Media and Marketing while developing her won, sorry, I mean, OWN blog called Backstage Tales(www.BackstageTales.weebly.com, soon to bewww.BackstageTales.com) Brilliant! In addition, she's also an assistant of the fashion designer "Monday I'm in Love." If like us, you are in love with her FIERCE, From Russia With Love aesthetic, steal it by styling a runway fedora by ‪#‎TedBaker‬ with ‪#‎Moschino‬ jacket, scarf (a Dasha Gauser lookalike) and boots (resembles a ‪#‎Givenchy‬). Mr STYLES ULTRA, 'THE' cheerleader for #Fedora, London Fashion Week and fashion itself, a student of Style and Aesthetics at the School of Frock, is self-styled in a model fedora by ‪#‎AllSaints‬, partnered with ‪#‎UNQiLO‬ dress shirt,‪#‎CommeDesGarcons‬ sweater, ‪‎FrenchConnection‬ striped tie and Gap scarf....
...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh my gosh! THAT outfit looks AMAZING today. Watching it is sheer fun. The stylist in you have done her ultimate best. Every element is so FIERCE, BOLD and, er, AMAZING!..That's a winning coordination of clothing and accessories. The aesthetic is winning also..I can't wait to see the photographs...
Miss Palačinke: I can't wait to do the photoshoot.
Miss Gorskaia: Thank you
mr STYLES ULTRA: What was your inspiration for this aesthetic?
Miss Gorskaia: it's actually, erm...after the show (catwalk) I'm going to a Gossip Girl inspired theme party. So it(outfit) was inspired by Dreama Elyse Walker(She plays the role of Hazel Williams)
mr STYLES ULTRA: That sounds EXCITING..What in heaven's name are you wearing? Can you say what brands you are wearing?
Miss Gorskaia: Yes. So this(fedora) is Ted Baker...
Miss Gorskaia:...erm, this jacket is Moschino
mr STYLES ULTRA: Yea. That outerwear is looking good. That yellow colour such a fine treat. I find it SUPER attractive. That's my FIRST choice. It's BETTER than all other jackets. In other words, I'm its colossal fan...

Miss Gorskaia: ...This (neck scarf) is traditional Russian scarf. I'm from Russia myself, so...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant! I LOVE Russia myself...That scarf is absolutely gorgeous. To Russia With Love. No wonder, I declare that scarf the most gorgeous. It's so breathtaking! I'm super excited to see that.
Miss Gorskaia: Erm, the shoes, I'm actually not sure about the shoes (laughs)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Never mind, they are LOVELY nonetheless...Those footwear look good, better, BEST. I want one. I'm so proud of you for giving them a role in this outfit. I just love and, er, enjoy, the magnificent fashion in which they shimmer.
Yeah.
mr STYLES ULTRA: And how do you define your personal style, normally?
Miss Gorskaia: I could describe it as ...I REALLY like old, feminine things (clothes). I LOVE dresses, I LOVE jackets (most importantly, Last but NOT least, Saves the best fr last) I LOVE hats (smiles broadly) That's my passion (oh, a fashionista after mr Styles Ultra's own heart)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Thank you. And what...where do you get style inspiration from?
Miss Gorskaia: Mainly from the fashion shows (runway).
mr STYLES ULTRA: Yeah.
Miss Gorskaia: ....from streetstyle in the cities like New York, London (Paris, Milan) It's open, experimental, I would say
mr STYLES ULTRA: What do you like about London Fashion Week?
Miss Gorskaia: Its VERY, kind of, raw and edgy. Like, there are many experiments going on, and actually, VERY different to Milan and Paris.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Yeah.
Miss Gorskaia: They are more classical, it allows more freedom to designers to explore their talents.
mr STYLES ULTRA: You mentioned that you have a fashion blog...
...Yes
mr STYLES ULTRA: What is your fashion ambition?
Miss Gorskaia: I'd love to,one day, become (chuckles) a Fashion Editor, in a magazine.
Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Tell us about Backstage tales
Miss Gorskaia: Basically, it's about stories that emanates from backstage at the major Fashion Weeks across the Globe
mr STYLES ULTRA: That sounds exciting. So what do your work involve?
Miss Gorskaia: I am also an assistant of a fashion designer for the brand Monday I'm in Love.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Wow! Like me, you wear many hats. Congrats!..So what is your fashion ambition?
Miss Gorskaia: My future ambition is to work in the editorial department of a fashion magazine as I love the process of creating photoshoots and working alongside various designers and photographers. I also really want my own business (the blog and website to succeed and will do my best to make it possible(smiles broadly)
That's awesome. You are working really hard. We believe you can do it. The sky is the limto for fashionistas like you.
Miss Gorskaia:...Thank you. I'm going to do an internship this summer with Tank magazine. See where it leads to (laughs)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. We wish you good luck.
Miss Gorskaia: Thank you...Thank you so much! Hope your project gets a success as well! good luck
mr STYLES ULTRA: Your'e welcome. You are welcome Irina, with you passion, ambition and drive, and ours also, we will both achieve our aims.....Do we have your permission to publish this video our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings?
Miss Gorskaia: Yes.Of course.YOure welcome to...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Thank you.
Miss Palačinke: Irina, Strike a pose!
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings 
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
Portraits by Miss Palačinke

No comments:

Post a Comment