-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Yudu Zeng at London Fashion Week

Saturday 6 June 2015

Yudu Zeng at London Fashion Week

Mr BingBing: (faintly) Nice outfit Miss Zeng...
mr STYLES ULTRA: (rhapsodises breathlessly) ...STYLE alert! Super style! Who on earth did the styling? This ‪‎London Fashion Week‬‪#‎LFW‬ fashionista boasts a super sense of style, clearly. Cross my heart, each sartorial element is a wearable work of art, an original, erm, investment; so incredibly priceless, like a runway ‪#‎fedora‬, not even $100,000,000(plus tax) is sufficient. How OBSTREPEROUS it looks! It's so HOT, it melts my retina. I know alot about art, when I see it; that aesthetic is sprezzatura style at its best...
Mr BingBing:...ENOUGH!
WALKING the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is Yudu Zeng, an ‪#‎IMG‬ model from China. Steal her fashionable, androgynous aesthetic by teaming a statement clutch by ‪#‎Chloé‬ with Neither Nor jumper, Zara coat, Nike sneakers and H&M jeans. Mr STYLES ULTRA, 'THE' cheerleader for both Fedora and London Fashion Week, a student of Style and Aesthetics at the School of Frock, is self-styled in a model fedora by ‪#‎AllSaints‬, partnered with ‪#‎UNQLO‬ dress shirt, ‪#‎CommeDesGarcons‬ sweater,‪#‎Primark‬ striped tie and New Look scarf.
...
Yudu Zeng: I'm wearing this...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...jacket, no, it's a coat! Where is it from?
Yudu Zeng: Coat is from Zara
mr STYLES ULTRA: That Coat looks so stunning; cross my heart, it' the essence of the outfit, er, life itself. I want that. In fact, the whole Fashion Week set needs it. I would give up a million dollars for that accessory. Wow! Handbag?

Yudu Zeng: Bag from Chloé
Mr BingBing: Nice bag...
mr STYLES ULTRA: (interrupts)...Super BEAUTIFUL bag. Yes. it sums up the quintessential Fashion Week aesthetic; a work of art element that deserves to be framed and showcased in the Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings. I simply LOVE it. that aesthetic deprives me off the right words to describe how obstreperous it makes me feel. Okay. And where is your jumper from?
Yudu Zeng: Jumper?...Jumper is from, er, er, Neither Nor
mr STYLES ULTRA: Neither Nor?
Yudu Zeng: Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Is that a Japanese clothing brand?
Yudu Zeng: It's ,er, a Chinese brand
mr STYLES ULTRA: Chinese brand, okay. That STRIKING jumper...How can I breathe when its present; looking so hot. The expert blend of colours, texture and silhouette, simply take my breath away. I cannot resist that work of art element. I'd vote for that, all day, a million times; endlessly.
Yudu Zeng:..and the jeans are from H&M
mr STYLES ULTRA: H&M?
Yudu Zeng: Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA: I'm such huge fan...

Yudu Zeng:....Shoes are from Nike.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Thumbs up. Those footwear are looking SUPER good. I want them. And how did you decide what to wear to London Fashion Week today?
Yudu Zeng: What?
mr STYLES ULTRA: What was your inspiration?
Yudu Zeng: Well, just want to feel comfortable, chic and fashionable. I LIKE it.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Cool. And how do you normally dress from day to day?...HOw do you like to dress?
Yudu Zeng: How?
mr STYLES ULTRA: How do you define your style?
Yudu Zeng: It's, er, er, comfortable and not too much(not maximalist)...Boyfriend style (androgyny)
mr STYLES ULTRA: That's wild. I LIKE it. Is there someone whose style you admire?...DO you have a style icon?
Yudu Zeng: I LIKE Kate Moss. And supermodel, I LIKE Karlie Kloss.(American fashion model. Not related to the Kardashians, I think. o K?)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Super nice! Where are you from, by the way?
Yudu Zeng: From China
mr STYLES ULTRA: You're from China?
Yudu Zeng: Yes
mr STYLES ULTRA: Awesome! So are you studying in London?
Yudu Zeng: No. I came here after New York Fashion Week.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. So after London Fashion Week, where do yo go next? (Paris Fashion Week? MIlan Fashion Week)
Yudu Zeng: Back to New York
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh. You live in New York?
Yudu Zeng: Oh. Yes...I live in China but it's my first season(she's walking the Fashion Week catwalk for the first time)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh, brilliant! So what do you LIKE about London Fashion Week?
Yudu Zeng: Since it's my first season; it's my first time to get to (response drwoned out by the bellowing wind)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant! Our fashion series is caled Sidewalk Darlings, do we have your permission to publish this video on youtube?
(she looks at him intensely)
mr STYLES ULTRA: (repeats, er, intensely) Can we publish this video on youtube
Yudu Zeng: Yes
mr STYLES ULTRA: YES! Thank you so much. You look AMAZING. We REALLY appreciate your style...
Yudu Zeng: thank you
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
Portraits by Mr Bing Bing

No comments:

Post a Comment