-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: BEA JONITE at ‎London Fashion Week

Tuesday 9 June 2015

BEA JONITE at ‎London Fashion Week

Miss Hadid: Lovely hat...
mr STYLES ULTRA: (interrupts, rhapsodises breathlessly) Wow! The silhouette! It looks lubricious; what a hot figure! I LOVE it. That hat boasts the hallmarks of a runway fedora. After seeing that accessory's, fine, delicious aesthetic, every self-respecting London Fashion Week fashionista wants it. Even the now, er, perspiring fashion Editors are aspiring after it, dreaming about it... Now, that's a silhouette! ...

WALKING the sidewalk at ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬ is BEA JONITE, a university student of Economics. She is also a youtuber(chanelegance). So she makes AWESOME videos. Steal her inspired style and aesthetic by teaming a statement hat by H&M with CHARLES & KEITH bag, Dr Martens chelsea boots and Zara dress, fur. mr STYLES ULTRA, 'THE' honorary cheerleader for ‪#‎Fedora‬, London Fashion Week and fashion itself; a student of Style and Aesthetics at the School of Frock, is self-styled in a model fedora by ‪#‎AllSaints‬, partnered with ‪#‎UNiQLO‬ dress shirt, ‪#‎CommeDesGarcons‬ sweater,‪#‎FrenchConnection‬ striped tie and Gap scarf.
....
Miss Hadid: Bea, that's nice....That outfit...That's all I have to say....

mr STYLES ULTRA: Bea, you look VERY stylish today at London Fashion Week. That outfit MUST give you a jackpot-winning feeling. I think I'm in love. That style is a Goddess; so divine. . That hat is perfection; wheras, the other elements in the ensemble is uber excellent; a match made in heaven. I'm so happy to be here.
BEA: (laughs) Thank you
mr STYLES ULTRA: Your'e welcome. What was your inspiration behind that jaw-dropping aesthetic?
BEA: It was sort of...streetstyle mix with something elegant and VERY delicate...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Yeah.
BEA:...Hence the big fur but the kind of masculine Chelsea boots
mr STYLES ULTRA: Excellent! And what are you wearing today? What brands?
BEA: Today, this hat is H&M
Miss Hadid: Yes! it's LOVELY...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Wow! That silhouette! It looks lubricious; I LOVE it. That hat boasts the hallmark of a runway fedora. After seeing that accessory's delicious aesthetic, every self-respecting Fashion Week fashionista wants it. Even the perspiring fashion Editors are aspiring after it, dreaming about it... Now, that's a silhouette!...
BEA:...I actually bought... the fur and the dress are Zara; quite a simple brand, but very interesting
mr STYLES ULTRA: Never mind, they are VERY awesome. Your style is awesome as well...That dress is stunning. More stunning than the other stunning numbers. I sense jealousy among the Fashion Week set. That dress is a goddess; their dream. It's would be an honour to rock it, interact with it. If it's running for Office, I'd vote for it, all day...
BEA:...I REALLY like them...Then the Chelsea boots are from Dr Martens
Miss Hadid: Yeah. They are very NICE...
mr STYLES ULTRA: ...very STUPENDOUS...Those are the type of boots I like to show off in my wardrobe. I only care about their STRIKING aesthetic. I'd LOVE to get to see them more. It's such a great idea to get a picture after this mini interview. I want to exhibit my respect and admiration for its scintillating design. To be honest, I'd keep it eternally shining, fun and effortlessly gorgeous...
Miss Hadid:...That's enough!...
BEA:...The bag is from...CHARLES & KEITH...Kind of looks like a...Céline
....
Yeah. that's an excellent bag you have there. You are LUCKY fashionista. That's so hot; I'd give it a 10, 10 PLUS. I'd rock it 10 times in a row. To fashion events, of course; not just anywhere. It possesses everything every self-respecting fashionista is searching for. What a stunning bag!
...mr STYLES ULTRA: Totally. And what do you like about London Fashion Week?

BEA: It's a VERY cultural experience; there's a lot of interesting people to look at (you may say that again) And I love people watching also...The new designers... Fashion is one of my favourite things in the world so I just find it VERY interesting.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant! We share similar passion - fashion...
BEA: Yeah!
[both laugh while clinging to their hats as a gust of wind passes, ferociously]
mr STYLES ULTRA: Out of interest, did you purchase any clothing specifically for London Fashion Week?
BEA: Not this outfit. No. This outfit is kind of what I teamed together from my closet. But the previous days, I did buy some pieces, just to wear to Fashion Week
mr STYLES ULTRA: What pieces were they?
BEA: Erm. There was this vest that I bought at the designer for Topshop, but I don't remember who it was by. Yes. vests are VERY in right now. And also, I bought a pair of boots for Fashion Week.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Thank you. Yes...What's your ambition. I know you are doing a youtube chanel on beauty (he forgets she said FASHION) and Lifestyle, so what's your ambition in that respect?
BEA: Probably to make it into something BIG. I do a lot of editing. I LOVE filming, yeah. I just genuinely LOVE doing it. I'm currently at University. I actually study economics
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh, brilliant!
BEA: So maybe, possibly, in the future, I could do something with business mixed with digital media. I find it interesting.
......
mr STYLES ULTRA: Excellent. What are your sources of fashion inspiration?
(The howling wind almost gets her hat this time, but again, she quickly snatches it back)
mr STYLES ULTRA: (laughs) Hold on to that hat!...
[She joins laughter]
mr STYLES ULTRA...Otherwise, you might have to chase it down the sidewalk...
BEA: The wind will not leave my hat on my head...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...I know. I guess it wants our hats off...
BEA: ...My favourite designer is is actually Céline. I like Marni. So they are definitely fashion inspiration. And I do like looking at different bloggers. One of my favourite is Sonya Esman ...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...She is very good. Yes, she is (mr STYLES ULTRA must have been living under a sidewalk rock, he has never heard of this PROLIFIC blogger)
BEA: I really like the blog...I love Brianboy; he's a boy, but so inspirational
Yeah. Totally ( (mr STYLES ULTRA must have been living under a sidewalk rock, he has never heard of this PROLIFIC blogger, neither)
BEA: I also love...( )I really love...( )
mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant! You said fashion means a lot to you
bea: It does.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Can you describe what fashion means to you?
BEA: Erm. My mom is a designer. For me, personally, I grew up with it. I grew up LOVING it (she holds on to her hat, defiantly as another gust of wind passes) Fashion is a BIG part of my life.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant. Fashion genes! You got that from your mother and you REALLY express it, ELOQUENTLY...
BEA: (laughs) I do! I do! Your'e right!...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...You look AMAZING today!
BEA: Thank you
....
mr STYLES ULTRA: What sort of videos do you do? Fashion? Beauty?...
BEA: Lifestyle and fashion videos.
mr STYLES ULTRA: How long have you been doing that?
[bellowing wind tries to snatch her hat, she snatches it back]
BEA: For around... 3 years
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. Excellent! How's it going?
BEA: It's going pretty well; it's been much better lately. So yeah! I'm happy about it.
.....
mr STYLES ULTRA: That's awesome. Our series is called Sidewalk Darlings, do we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube channel?
BEA: Yes.
Our youtube chanel is called SIdewalk Darlings, by the way.
BEA: Okay, I'll look you up
mr STYLES ULTRA: We'll look you up also. Okay!
BEA: Okay.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Thank you
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Miss Hadid

No comments:

Post a Comment