-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Ornagh at London Fashion Week

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Ornagh at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA: Wow! I LOVE that belt Mr Comex; it's super superb. What brand is it? Marks and Spencer?
Mr Comex: Marks and Spencer! How dare you!!!It's John Lewis, for your information.
mr Styles UltrA: (gulps, breathlessly)... First things FIRST! Like a model fedora, which is, CLEARLY, a wearable work of art, that‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬‪#‎LFW‬ coat comes first in the style stake. That's the coat I LOVE. I can't disguise my admiration. It's so HOT. I want to see the stitching. I bet they are precious. The silhouette is super sensual. I bet you already know. Oh my gosh; it makes my heart skips a tremendous number of beats. I'm happy just to see that AMAZING colour. 

...
WALKING the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is Ornagh, a Creative Producer for the Nave. Inspired by her functional aesthetic? Go ahead and steal it. She teams a statement coat(a Warehouse duffle coat lookalike) with River Island boots and a bag(resembles a Marc B). That sidewalk guy is better known as mr Styles UltrA. He's 'THE' honorary cheerleader for ‪#‎Fedora‬, London Fashion Week and fashion itself; a student of Style and Aesthetics at the School of Frock. Of course, he is self-styled, in a model fedora by ‪#‎AllSaints‬, partnered with ‪#‎UNQLO‬ dress shirt, ‪#‎CommeDesGarconssweater‬,‪#‎FrenchConnection‬ striped tie and Gap scarf.
...
mr Styles UltrA: Your outfit is looking very AMAZING today. It's looks divine, intriguing and romantic. Look at what you have created! The sensation that sartorial styling ignites among the Fashion Week fashionistas, is super palpable; the whole fashion Week set is basking in it. Your fashion sense is ultimately developed, clearly.
Ornagh: Thank you VERY much
mr Styles UltrA: Your'e welcome. What was your inspiration behind that STRIKING aesthetic?
Ornagh: The cold. I was here all day yesterday and it wasn't that cold...So my biggest jacket...
mr Styles UltrA:...So it's FUNCTIONAL for you today?
Ornagh: Functional, but still looks good as well
mr Styles UltrA: Yes! It still looks STYLISH...What are you wearing today? What brands?
Ornagh: This (grips coat) is vintage. I bought it in Paris in a second hand shop(think French Riviera)...
mr Styles UltrA: (gulps, breathlessly) First things FIRST! Like a model fedora, which is a wearable work of art, that London Fashion Week coat comes first in the style stake. That's the coat I LOVE. I can't disguise my admiration. It's so HOT. I want to see the stitchings. I bet they are precious. The silhouette is super sensual. I bet you already know. Oh my gosh; it makes my heart skips a tremendous number of beats. I'm happy just to see that AMAZING colour.

Ornagh:...boots are River Island.
mr Styles UltrA:...Those boots' aesthetic are the most chic, elegant and beautiful, ever. I want River Island boots. I LOVE boots. Like a runway fedora, which is an absolute masterpiece and perpetually fabulous, I need those footwear in my wardrobe. I'd rock them all day; just walking the sidewalk...
Ornagh: Yeah! That's all you can REALLY see...(the boots and the coat)
mr Styles UltrA:...(Actually I can see the handbag) How about THAT bag?
Ornagh: The bag was a gift...I don't actually know where that's from
mr Styles UltrA: Okay. That's fine (what a FINE bag) I'm its biggest fan of that sartorial investment. You are luck itself; I'm so ENVIOUS of you. My dreams would come through if I get the chance to rock that. How would you define your personal style?
Ornagh: (ponders audibly) Define my personal style...I LIKE a bit of Rock and Roll(mr Style Ultra sings 'We build this city on Rock and Roll) with a bit of new street, urban. I like Hawaiian as well.
mr Styles UltrA: (murmurs approval and satiety) Hmm!
Ornagh: Yeah!
mr Styles UltrA: And what do you LIKE about London Fashion Week?
Ornagh: London Fashion Week is just...TOTALLY creative. A mish-mash(think collection) of people; different styles, inspiration. Very friendly; supportive of each other. Yeah, so it's really enjoyable...
mr Styles UltrA: Wicked! Do you have a fashion ambition?
Ornagh: My ambition is to get my meetup for fashion bloggers and photographers, started. And I have a theme event; that bloggers are challenged to addresss....
mr Styles UltrA:...We wish you good luck with that pursuit
Ornagh: Thanks
mr Styles UltrA: And do we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel?
Ornagh: Yes.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Miss Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment