-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: ALICE at London Fashion Week‬

Tuesday 2 June 2015

ALICE at London Fashion Week‬

mr STYLES ULTRA: (swoons breathlessly) Your outfit looks AMAZING today. So creative, chic and SUPER obstreperous. I'm literally falling, head over heels for that sartorial heaven. What a proud moment! I think I'm in love. That EPIC aesthetic is definitely ‪‎London Fashion Week‬ material. It's my kind of style; one that counts. The colour palette and textures are on point, so regal; in other words, the perfect outfit. What a darling!..  https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
Miss Cristofori:...Enough!!
Interview by mr Styles Ultra; 'the' Fedora cheerleader
London Fashion Week fashionista shows off her sprezzatura streetstyle

WALKING the sidewalk at ‪#‎LFW‬ is Alice Halliday, an ethical Fashion Designer from Ireland. She's SUPER adept, clearly, not merely in design, but also in effortless layering and clothes coordination. Steal her style by teaming a foundation dress by (ALICE herself) or ‪#‎JasonWu‬ with‪#‎Topshop‬ shoes, ‪#‎MaisonKitsuné‬ coat, ‪‎Phillip Lim‬ handbag and Tomas Maier‬ scarf. mr STYLES ULTRA, 'THE' cheerleader for ‪#‎Fedora‬, fashion and London Fashion Week, a student of Style and Aesthetics at the School of Frock, is self-styled in a model fedora by ‪#‎AllSaints‬, partnered with ‪#‎UNQLO‬ dress shirt, ‪#‎CommeDesGarcons‬ sweater,‪#‎Primark‬ striped tie and Jigsaw scarf.
...
mr STYLES ULTRA: What was your inspiration for this aesthetic?
ALICE: Well, I actually made the dress myself...
mr STYLES ULTRA: It's a BEAUTIFUL dress. How wonderful! I LOVE it. It LITERALLY, takes my breath away. Perfection. That's something to dream about. Now I love London Fashion Week even more.
ALICE:...It's made from two scarves. Then I made the necklace as well from antique lace that I cut out in appliques...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Totally. Amazing.. How about THOSE shoes?. Where are they from?
ALICE: Topshop
mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant! They are smouldering. I could admire them ALL DAY. What a stunning aesthetic! And your hat?
ALICE: My hat was my granny's. It's vintage. Then I got the brooch in a charity shop. And my jacket is also from a charity shop, and I customize it with different buttons...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...That outerwear is VERY nice...That's an understatement, actually. How gorgeous! WOW! It's sheer beauty; a walking dream....
Topshop‬ shoes, Maison Kitsuné‬ coat

ALICE: ..My ring is from Ruby Robin Boutique
mr STYLES ULTRA:...(murmurs satisfaction, enjoyment) Hmmm. Amazing!. It will be boring, heartbreaking; I'll feel eternally LOST and empty, when I can't see it anymore. I miss it already.
ALICE: ...My scarf was my mom's, it's been in the family...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...It's QUITE fierce; VERY delectable, if you ask me. What a beauty! I have a HUGE crush for that accessory. It's heating up, actually.(Alice laughs)...And how about the bag?
ALICE: ...From a charity shop.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. Brilliant!. It's looking INSANE. I love it - so much; this is genuine love and affection.
ALICE: ...and the umbrella also...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...That is HOT! Yes. That's great. I love that elegant element....You are VERY talented...so You are a fashion designer. What do you specialize in?
ALICE: Ethereal womenswear, one of a kind pieces - made to order
mr STYLES ULTRA: And accessories as well?
ALICE: Yes
mr STYLES ULTRA: Beautiful. Your creations are VERY admirable.
ALICE: Thank you.
mr STYLES ULTRA: What do you LIKE about London Fashion Week?
ALICE: It's so cool. You meet lots of interesting people who are into the same kind of fashion as you. It's inspiring to see everyone's outfit. Just kind of, erm...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...And how long have you been coming to London Fashion Week?
ALICE: I haven't actually been for a few years because I live in Ireland, so I haven't been been in like ...three years
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. SO, erm, what brought you to London this time, to London Fashion Week this time?
ALICE: I was helping my friend Micol Ragni; she's a designer with her collection which was showcased last night. And I used to work for Emilio de la Morena when I was at Uni(University) so I got tickets to see his show.
mr STYLES ULTRA: How was the catwalk?
ALICE: Beautiful! Very lovely.
mr STYLES ULTRA: HOw do you define your personal style?
ALICE: Kind of quirky! I LIKE mixing prints, lots of colours, textures, floral; just QUITE feminine...erm,...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Ethereal?
ALICE: (smiles)...Ethereal. Yes!
mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant! This series is called Sidewalk Darlings. Do we have your permission to publish this video?
Okay.
.....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
Portraits by Miss Cristofori
Phillip Lim‬ handbag, Tomas Maier‬ scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment