-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: JEAN at London Fashion Week

Thursday 11 June 2015

JEAN at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA: (rhapsodises breathlessly) Look! That outerwear is an incredible beauty. Roll out the finest ‪#‎redcarpet‬ for that STRIKING blue coat, please. What a strong and ultra fierce aesthetic! EXCEPTIONALLY, incredibly beautiful, just like a runway ‪#‎fedora‬. Like my model fedora, it will open doors for every self-respecting fashionista. Forever, it will be my favourite accessory in this incredibly HOT ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬ ensemble. It's the foundation. It boast the perfect silhouette a super cute colour..Where in heaven's name did you discover it? May I see the label?
WALKING the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪#‎LFW‬ is Jean, a Designer; Software Designer. Steal her impressive, sprezzatura fashion sense by styling a statement coat by Vero Moda with YES shoes. YES! That sidewalk guy is better known as mr Styles UltrA. He's 'THE' honorary cheerleader for #Fedora, London Fashion Week and fashion itself; a student of Style and Aesthetics at the School of Frock. Of course, he is self-styled, in a model fedora by ‪#‎AllSaints‬, partnered with ‪#‎UNIQLO‬ dress shirt, ‪#‎CommeDesGarconssweater‬, ‪#‎FrenchConnection‬ striped tie and Gap scarf.
...
mr Styles UltrA: First of all, can you say your name and what you do?
Jean: (looks skywards) My name is...(very softly) and I'm a Software Developer...
mr Styles UltrA: Your name is?
Jean: (again, very softly)
mr Styles UltrA: G?
Jean: JEAN!
mr Styles UltrA: (poetically) oh Jean! That's a VERY nice name...London Fashion Week is madness. So crazy. I LOVE it...Your outfit is sharp; you look the part. You really made an effort, clearly. I really LOVe this style. Are you a fashion blogger?
Jean: (laughs) No, I'm not.
mr Styles UltrA: What do you do then?
Jean: I'm a Software Designer.
mr Styles UltrA: (playfully) You're a designer...Software Designer...
Jean:: (smiles playfully) Yeah. Yeah. That's nice.
mr Styles UltrA: That's EXCELLENT! Did you know that fashion and software design go hand in hand?
Jean: Yes
mr Styles UltrA:...especially these days! Totally!. By the way, what on earth are you wearing today?
Jean: Erm. Actually, everything is Highstreet except for my shoes which are Yes Shoes...
mr Styles UltrA: Can you just say what brands. What element came from what brand?
Jean: (looks skywards) I can't remember. Only the shoes because they are the ones that drive the outfit
mr Styles UltrA: Those(footwear) are YES? Yes shoes?
Jean: Yes!
mr Styles UltrA: Those shoes! What a beauty! oh my gosh! Congratulations for styling those gems with that STRIKING coat. Less is definitely more. No other shoes on the sidewalk looks better. Okay. And the coat?
Jean: I have no idea. It's something I grabbed...
mr Styles UltrA: That outerwear is an incredible beauty. Roll out the finest red carpet for that STRIKING blue coat, please.What a strong and ultra fierce aesthetic! EXCEPTIONALLY, incredibly beautiful, like a runway fedora. Like my model fedora it will open doors for you. Forever, it will be my favourite accessory in this incredibly HOT London Fashion Week outfit. It's the foundation. It boast the perfect silhouette a super cute colour..Where in heaven's name did you discover it? May I see the label?
Jean: Yes.(she spins around so he can checkout the label at the nape of her neck)
mr Styles UltrA: Let me see...
Jean: ...I have no idea...Oh, I need to go(laughs)
mr Styles UltrA: Someone calling you?
Jean: Yes. My friend. She just waved me over. I have the tickets; that's why.
mr Styles UltrA: Oh, the show(H by Hakaan Yildirim catwalk) is ready?
Jean: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA: Oh, bless. May I hold you when you come back? Oh SH*T (a gust of wind blows his fedora off his head)
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Miss Adesina

No comments:

Post a Comment