-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Geraint at London Collections mEN

Thursday 2 July 2015

Geraint at London Collections mEN

mr Styles UltrA: (drooling) Style alert! Serendipitous aesthetic spotted! I LOVE the entire attire; it's looking QUITE amazing. Each element is burning hot. Such a seamless aesthetic. Relatively few attires on the sidewalk, are comparable. It's an honour to have a strong shot of it. London ‪#‎Collections: Men makes dreams come through.You must be the talented stylist. That's super OUTSTANDING!

Miss Stefan: (explains) He is weak for ‪#‎fedoras and other chic ‪#‎hats.
WALKING the sidewalk at London Collections: Men; ‪#‎LCM,‪#‎LondonCollections, is Geraint; a Joseph Fashion merchandiser, Fashion Blogger(His Name is Fashion). Brilliant! Steal his expertly styled outfit by teaming a statement hat by Topman with Rokit Vintage shirt, trousers, bag, and Topman monk shoes. Ogling then curating fashionistas' sartorial elements for Gallery of ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings, mr Styles Ultra, 'the' ‪#‎FEDORA cheerleader, is in his element; a CalvinKlein fedora, teamed with PIRELLI PZERO shirt, Human Scales tailored shorts, Balmain jacket. ‪#‎HardyAmies jumper, ‪#‎ASOS tie and ‪#‎DOckers boots.
...............
mr Styles UltrA: What was the inspiration behind THAT sprezzatura aesthetic?

Geraint: I REALLY love the high-waisted trousers on guys at the moment. So I found the black trousers and it, kind of really went well. ...All my clothes were given to me by Rokit Vintage.
mr Styles UltrA: Rokit Vintage?
Geraint: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA: Excellent! That includes those shoes also?
Geraint: The shoes are from Topman
mr Styles UltrA: Brilliant...
Geraint: They are like, my favourite shoes...I wear them all the time(mr Styles Ultra will be disappointed if he does not say the same things about that STRIKING hat)
Miss Stefan:...They are very NICE. I like them
mr Styles UltrA: They are looking good. Oh my gosh! So stunning! The hottest; most tantalising footwear we have seen at Mens Fashion Week. I'm impressed....How about that hat?
Geraint: The hat is Topman as well
mr Styles UltrA: mr Styles UltrA: (rhapsodises breathlessly) SUPER wow for that ‪#‎MensFashionWeek ‪#‎hat! Just look at it's incredibly sublime, kissable and ravishing aesthetic.(looks at hat) ‪#‎Heydarling! (to the‪#‎FashionWeek set) What a dream! It reminds me of delectable cream; an accessory to rock while having exotic cocktails...on a beach. It never fails, in the style stakes...I'm a HUGE fan, clearly. Incidentally, what part does your outfit, sorry, I meant that HAT, play in your outfit today?
Geraint: I think sometimes you need an accessory just to finished off what you are wearing. They are like Victoria's... favourite thing.(Yes!)

mr Styles UltrA: Have you been to ‪#‎LondonCollectionsMen before?
Geraint: I did a little bit last year. I didn't apply for many shows but this year I'm really going for it.
mr Styles UltrA: Brilliant. And what do you like about this showcase
Geraint: So far, it's really good. I think it's good for mens' fashion to have a voice within, London. YES.
mr Styles UltrA: Totally. Thank you so much for your time today. Your style looks AMAZING! Okay.
Geraint: Thank you
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings 
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Miss Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment