-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Michael at London Collections Men

Saturday 4 July 2015

Michael at London Collections Men

mr Styles UltrA: (rhapsodises breathlessly) You're rocking the best hat at London Collections: Men. That hat! It's worth curating by the Gallery of ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬. That hat has the sartorial poise of a God. It deserves more press coverage than... Cutest hat,ever! I love its immaculate style. My eyes approve of its INCREDIBLE beauty. I take my hat off to you for, prudently, making that wearable work of art, the clear star of this outfit...
Mr Machová: (explains) He likes hats, ALOT
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at #‎MensFashionWeek; #‎LCM, is Mr Michael Kalonji Kansebu; a model. Steal his dapper, double-breasted aesthetic by teaming a statement wide-brimmed hat(a #‎MaisonMichel lookalike) with HACKETT jacket, Duchamp tie, #‎HardyAmies shirt, trousers and Church's shoes. Ogling then curating fashionistas' sprezzatura elements for Gallery of #SidewalkDarlings, mr Styles Ultra, 'the' #‎FEDORA cheerleader, is in his element; a #‎CalvinKlein fedora, styled with PIRELLI PZERO shirt, Human Scales tailored shorts, #‎Balmain jacket, Hardy Amies jumper, #‎ASOS tie and #‎DOckers boots.
 ...
 mr Styles UltrA: Your outfit is looking VERY amazing today. No wonder the entire #‎LondonCollectionsMen set loves it. Each element looks special; so sweet. I admire the delicious tailoring idea. Inspired, clearly. Keep up the tremendous style. I can't get this FIERCE style out of my head. It's like a quote to cherish....

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: Thank you very much

 mr Styles UltrA: You're welcome. What was the inspiration behind this style?

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: I work at Savile Row...So I get inspiration from Savile Row...(catwalk show, designers, muses). Classy, sharp and double-breasted.


 mr Styles UltrA: Brilliant! How do you describe your persona style? From day to day?

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: I don't know...Magazine, instagram, the bloggers(fashion) things like that(sources of styles inspiration)

 mr Styles UltrA: Totally! Just tell me, what brands you are wearing...Starting with that STRIKING hat(clearly)

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: The hat is hand-made

 mr Styles UltrA: Really! Marvellous! By who?

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: A friend of mine...Talented

 mr Styles UltrA: Indeed. Indeed. It's..VERY amazing. I LIKE it. You're rocking the best hat at London Collections: Men. That hat! It's worth curating by the Gallery of #SidewalkDarlings. That hat has the sartorial poise of a God. It deserves more press coverage than... Cutest hat,ever! I love its immaculate style. My eyes approve of its INCREDIBLE beauty. I take my hat off to you for, prudently, making that wearable work of art, the clear star of this outfit....

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: Thank you VERY much. The jacket is from HACKETT...Tie is from Duchamp...

 mr Styles UltrA: Hmm.(murmurs satiety) That tie ROCKS! I'm SUITABLY impressed. I LOVE that jacket; it's ridiculously FIERCE. What a treasure! The aesthetic is an immeasurably pleasure.

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu:...Shirt is from Hardy Amies. Amazing style! The trousers are from Hardy Amies also...

 mr Styles UltrA: That's SUPER chic.Its inherent art attributes speaks volume. Art fans here are listening. More importantly, we are watching. (excitedly) I'm wearing Hardy Amies myself. This jumper was designed by them...AMAZING! Totally amazing style...Who is the designer for those shoes?

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: Church's

 mr Styles UltrA: Wow! (hums) Hosier "Take me to Church."...Those socks are uber STUNNING. That colour! Just look at that colour(burgundy or claret) I'm rocking similar colour(a Balmain jacket), I'm telling you....

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: Yes. Check it out. I wanted something to stand out. You know what I'm saying...

 mr Styles UltrA:...Brilliant. They really do. In fact, the whole outfit stands out; it deserves a standing ovation. What do you LIKE about London Collections: Men?

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: The vibes. You don't get it anywhere else. The talents...New talented faces...The designers...It's REALLY cool. The vibes; it's ROCKING, you know...

 mr Styles UltrA:...Excellent! After seeing this STUPENDOUS outfit, I'm VERY interested to know what else is in your wardrobe.

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: Double-breasted suits..My signature style!

 mr Styles UltrA: Suits you, superbly...Incidentally, how many hats do you have in there?

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu: (at the drop of a hat) Quite a lot! 2000

 mr Styles UltrA: YES!!. You need to get LOTS more. Hats suit you, superbly. This one is so AMAZING, you know...

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu:...Thank you VERY much.

 mr Styles UltrA: Before yo go, I just want to ask for your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings

 Mr Kalonji Kansebu:Yea! Yes. Yes. Go for it!

mr Styles UltrA: Thank you VERY much
 ....
 INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
 [SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
 PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM

 Portraits by Mr Machová

No comments:

Post a Comment