-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Jade Avia at London Fashion Week

Friday 17 July 2015

Jade Avia at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA:(gushes breathlessly) Every self respecting London Fashion Week fashionista SUPER likes superb colours, Jade Avia, (pictured), you are no exception, CLEARLY. I love the ravishing elements in this aesthetic; from the idol shoes to the cute, inspired and ultra dramatic hair. Who needs a fedora when partnering a GLOWING outfit like this with hair like that? Every stylist! Not Jade. I would. I approve wholeheartedly.
 WALKING the sidewalk at ‎LondonFashionWeek‬; ‪‎LFW‬ , is JADE, a Radio Presenter at Capital XTRA. Her style is seriously bold, edgy and effortless. Steal her fascination with cool colours by teaming a statement coat by Sophia French with Chic Freak dress and hot two-tone shoes by?(a Proenza Schouler lookalike). That sidewalk guy, what's his name? Oh, mr Styles UltrA AAA, the man who wears many hats (fedoras, to be precise) a Style and Aesthetics pupil at the School of Frock, fedora model and Fashion Curator at the Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, rocks the fashion crowd with his sprezzatura aesthetic; rocks a fedora by FCUK, blue Inc neon scarf, Esprit neck tie, River Island boots, Faconnable blazer, J W Anderson sharp trousers and statement sweater from New Look.
JADE: The main part of my outfit, is the coat...
...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I agree. That coat is AMAZING! What an understatement. It creates magic. It's the sweetest, so GORGEOUS. How soothing!I love the aesthetic. What a darling! I'm SUPER delighted to see it....
JADE: This bag is from H&M...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...It's VERY nice. This spectacle! How fascinating! It goes very nicely with the outfit also. Needless to say, the aesthetic is SUPER cool....How about the gorgeous, stunning, SUPER stunning dress? I LOVE that dress! The word 'amazing' means WONDERFUL. That dress is amazing and wonderful; so is the texture, the silhouette; a dress of class, ultra classy, of course. It's PERFECT!...

JADE: ...This dress is by an AMAZING brand, which I don't seem to remember right now (laughs), but I'll let you guys know later.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Did you buy it in the shop or something?

JADE: No. They gave it to me.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliant. They'll be VERY pleased...

JADE: ...No! They won't, because I can't remember (the brand's name)...(laughs)

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...They'll be PLEASED that you pull it off, so...effortlessly...

JADE: ...hopefully...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:..and SUPERBLY....Those shoes are SUPER elegeant. WOW! I'd love to ROCK them; they are so adorable. That accessory is STRIKING winner. Those jealous fashion fans should be paying to see this living gem. This legend. THEY...are my type. Who is the designer? (She will remember this brand)

JADE: ...Oh my God! (what now) I can't even remember. It's been so long ago. (must be proper retro then)

mr Styles UltrA AAA:..They are AMAZING... and wonderful though.

JADE: Thank you.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What was your inspiration for your EXEMPLARY fashion style today?

JADE: The fact that this is England; the weather is always rubbish, so everyone feels the need to wear dull, dark clothing. But I like colour. So my inspiration is definitely 'color.'

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Colour suits you VERY nicely...Your style is AMAZING, and of course, wonderful.

JADE: (laughs) Thank you VERY much.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your'e welcome. Tell me, what do you LIKE about London Fashion Week?

JADE: London Fashion Week is COOL. it brings us LOTS of different styles togethwer. We get to see some AMAZING shows (catwalk)...and I think, possibly, one of my favourite shows...I REALLY like Emilio de la Morena(gasps in amazement)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What, particularly, appeal to you about this show?

JADE: Erm. The fact that he got so MUCH effort into painting their (the models) faces...was AMAZING...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...Creative!

JADE: Yeah! Definitely! Yeah. London Fashion Week is REALLY cool. I enjoy it...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...and You are COOL also...Your style is COOL...Do you have any fashion ambition?

JADE: At the moment, I'm working on some stuffs.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Awesome!...

JADE: ..I have a bag range right now. In the future, it will turn into coats.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Finally, who is your style icon?

JADE: Erm (thinking)...I REALLY like FKA twigs style(colourful, bondage, outlandish, theatrical aesthetic) Other than that, NO.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellent! Do we have your permission to publish this video on youtube?...This AMAZING (and wonderful) aesthetic, that you have here...

JADE: Yeah! You can do that. That's fine.
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot  com/ ]
Portrait Miss Yanis

No comments:

Post a Comment