-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Eshan Kali at London Collections: Men

Thursday 16 July 2015

Eshan Kali at London Collections: Men

mr Styles UltrA: (rhapsodises breathlessly) Oh my gosh! That hat is so kissable, adorable. In corollary, that wearable work of art element seriously floats my boat, melt my quivering heart, makes my day. What a talent! You super LUCKY fashionista; I'm jealous, naturally. My desire is to rock that STRIKING accessory with my suit and tie. Looking at it is simply wonderful. This is the best moment at London Collections: Men, EVER!...
Miss Roshan: That's over the top, mr Styles UltrA. (explains to KALI)...He's super focus on chic hats. He loves and enjoys a fedora more than edible cakes...Just strike a pose, Kali.
WALKING the sidewalk at London Collections: Men, ‪#‎LCM‬, is Eshan Kali, a sportswear designer, originally from Nepal. He experimented with the hat aesthetic, loved it so much, he continues to rock it. Steal his super cool style by teaming runway hat by Laird London with Oliver Sweeney shoes, Kings of Indigo denim and Creep shirt. Checking out other fashionistas' sprezzatura outfits, mr Styles UltrA, FEDORA cheerleader, self-styled, is in his element; a Calvin Klein model fedora, styled with PIRELLI PZERO shirt, Human Scales tailored shorts, Balmain jacket. Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and Ben Sherman brogues
...
mr Styles UltrA: (drools) Those shoes!

KALI: They are Oliver Sweeney shoes
mr Styles UltrA:...Those gorgeous footwear need no air brushing; they deserve thousand of kisses! I can't resist awesome. What can I say! I'm a huge fan of those. I can just imagine the power they possess; they look magical. I have found my perfect pair of shoes. They are stunning in spring, summer, winter and fall. . Fashion Week rocks.... Where is that STRIKING hat from?
KALI: Laird London
mr Styles UltrA: Laird??
KALI: Laird London
mr Styles UltrA: Oh my gosh! That hat is so kissable, adorable. In corollary, that wearable work of art element floats my boat, melt my quivering heart, makes my day...The portraits will be perfect. What a talent! I'm jealous, naturally. My desire is to rock that STRIKING accessory with my suit and tie. Looking at it is simply wonderful. This is the best moment at London Collections: Men, EVER!...How many hats do you have, incidentally?
KALI: Twelve (laughs)
mr Styles UltrA: How many?
KALI: 12 (laughs again)
mr Styles UltrA: Twelve! WOW! This one looks AMAZING. Therefore, I'm not surprised that you DO have a collection of hats.
KALI: You got to respect your head, right?...
mr Styles UltrA:...RIGHT!...
You have to take care of it...
mr Styles UltrA: So you love hats because?...Why?
KALI: You know when you experiment with something( an aesthetic, a style) and it grows on you...
mr Styles UltrA:...(nods in harmony) It works for you
KALI: Yes. You try something, you get used to it. Others see it and appreciate it, so you continue to embrace it. That's what fashion is all about!...
mr Styles UltrA:...Completely...And I think the effortless fashion in which you wear it today, will inspire a legion of Fashion Week fashionistas to start rocking hats tomorrow.
KALI:..Hopefully, yes.
mr Styles UltrA: Yes.
KALI: We'll see tomorrow
mr Styles UltrA: Yes. We'll see what happens tomorrow
[both laughs heartily]
mr Styles UltrA: Yes. Completely.
KALI: Thank you. I'm also wearing Kings of Indigo denim, Creep shirt...
mr Styles UltrA: What shirt?
KALI: Creep
mr Styles UltrA: Cool! ...So before you go, where are you from?
KALI: I'm originally from Nepal
mr Styles UltrA: Nepal?
Yes. I have been here (London) for 10, 11 years now
mr Styles UltrA: Excellent! How long have you been involved in fashion?
KALI: I graduated in Sportswear Design in 2008, 7 years then
mr Styles UltrA: Brilliant! So ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬ wish you the best in your fashion career
KALI: Thank you VERY much.
mr Styles UltrA: The portraits will be perfect. May we have your permission to publish this video?
KALI: Yes
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Miss Roshan

No comments:

Post a Comment