-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: HARRY at London Collections Men

Tuesday 14 July 2015

HARRY at London Collections Men

mr Styles UltrA: (rhapsodises breathlessly) WOW! How LUBRICIOUS that hat looks! That STRIKING aesthetic possesses me; sparks the heatwave on the sidewalk. In fact, I'm obsessed with it. Like an injection, I just can't get enough - a HONEY one, CLEARLY. I have a collection of hats but I'll make room for that sartorial dream; that wish. What a hat! Such a darling!
Miss Aming: (explains) He sounds super QUIXOTIC because he's SUPER in love with chic hats. He'll LOVE the fedora aesthetic, forever. Strike a pose, Harry.
Fedora
WALKING the sidewalk at ‪#‎LondonCollectionsMen‬, is Harry, a Fashion Blogger and fashion events' regular. Steal the style chameleon's BoardwalkEmpire aesthetic by teaming a ‪#‎ThomasFarthing‬ statement hat with 1974 vintage suit, ‪#‎Versace‬ footwear and tie, Topman shirt and Thomas Farthing braces. Checking out other ‪#‎LCM‬ fashionistas' sartorial elements, mr Styles Ultra, 'the' ‪#‎FEDORA‬ cheerleader, is in his element; a CalvinKlein fedora, teamed with PIRELLI PZERO shirt, Human Scales tailored shorts, ‪#‎Balmain‬ jacket. Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and DOckers boots.
mr Styles UltrA: Your outfit is looking QUITE amazing today. I LOVE all the hot elements. The hottest is the hat, CLEARLY. I LOVE it. What a stunning moment to be at ‪#‎MensFashionWeek‬. I bet my boots you wardrobe is equally SUPERB.
fedora

HARRY: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA: What was your inspiration for this aesthetic?
HARRY: A little BoardWalk Empire for this look. I was doing a Victorian dandy yesterday, so I thought I go for Gangs of New York
Miss Aming: It comes off VERY ...nicely...
mr Styles UltrA:...LUBRICIOUSLY...Brilliant! what sartorial brands are you wearing, first and foremost, that STRIKING hat.
HARRY: The hat is by Thomas Farthing...
mr Styles UltrA: WOW! How LUBRICIOUS that hat looks! That STRIKING aesthetic possesses me; sparks the heatwave on the sidewalk. In fact, I'm obsessed with it. Like an injection, I just can't get enough - a HONEY one, CLEARLY. I have a collection of hats but I'll make room that sartorial dream; that wish. What a darling! What a hat!
HARRY: The shirt is Topman, the tie by Versace...
mr Styles UltrA:...Just look at that tie. It's perfect. Beautiful tie; so adorable...I REALLY love the iridescence; everything about it is SUPER cool.
HARRY: The suit is a 1974...
mr Styles UltrA:...Proper vintage then...It's SUPER graceful, elegant, enchanting...The best vintage suit, EVER....
HARRY:...You know it...
mr Styles UltrA: It looks so modern, FIERCE...When it comes to suits, I am very selective. I'd rock this one any day, all day....
HARRY:...Versace sneakers
mr Styles UltrA: Excellent...
HARRY:...Thomas Farthing braces also.
mr Styles UltrA: Brilliant! How do you define your personal style?
HARRY: Erm. I don't know... Mine changes EVERYDAY. Some days I want street-wear, other days I want to be suited and booted...
mr Styles UltrA: Why is London Collections: Men a big deal?
HARRY: I think it's most important one because it's the first to bring menswear to a completely different market. SO I think you'll see anyone and everyone, from different walks, all in different clothing all appreciating mens' fashion.
mr Styles UltrA: Brilliant! May we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings?
HARRY: (groans jokingly) Ohhhhh!
mr Styles UltrA: Rememeber, the camera is focusing on just that STRIKING tie, isn't it?
HARRY: Yeah! Yeah! Fine. (groans) I HATE doing videos....
mr Styles UltrA: Brilliant!
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Miss Aming

No comments:

Post a Comment