-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: LIBBY at London Collections: Men

Monday 13 July 2015

LIBBY at London Collections: Men

mr Styles UltrA: (rhapsodises, breathlessly) Oh my! Among the plethora of vivacious hats at ‪#‎LondonCollections‬ Men, that one is simply the most stupendous, the uber appealing concept. Is it REALLY a hat? Its statuesque elegance looks too STRIKING to be true. It deserves five stars! I'd rock that in a heartbeat. Wow! For styling that mesmerizing beauty with this outfit, I salute you, even better, I take my hat off to you...Why did you decide to wear it today?
Miss Xiang: (explains) Elegant hats are his favourite accessory. Strike a Pose, please.

The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at‪#‎LondonCollectionsMen‬;(‪#‎MensFashionWeek‬) is Libby. She works in merchandising in the menswear department at Selfriges. mr Styles UltrA observes that she prefers when her succinct, minimalist and playful style do the talking. Steal her inspiring approach by teaming a runway hat by Church with ‪#‎FrenchConnection‬ jacket, handbag, and Zara jumper. Checking out other ‪#‎LCM‬ fashionistas' sartorial elements, mr Styles Ultra, 'the' ‪#‎FEDORA‬ cheerleader, is in his element; a Calvin Klein fedora, teamed with PIRELLI PZERO shirt, Human Scales tailored shorts, ‪#‎Balmain ‬jacket. Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and DOckers boots.
mr Styles UltrA: That outfit is looking AMAZING today! Checking it out is what I called 'time well-spent.' However, with that STRIKING, super hot hat, an element in it, I'll be paying minimal attention to the others. I'm sure they are FABULOUS also..Oh my gosh! I love them. But I'd sell them all just to purchase that accessory...Undoubtedly, it's my favourite. You are rocking the perfect hat.

LIBBY: (softly) Thank you
mr Styles UltrA: What was your inspiration for that chic styling?
LIBBY: Erm. That's a tricky question, you know. It's, er,..(blurts out) That's a HORRIBLE question!(he NEVER thought he would hear such a HORRIBLE word at Fashion Week)
[both engage in RIOTUS laughter]
mr Styles UltrA: Okay. Never mind...How would you define your personal style? How do you like to dress?
LIBBY: I like to be QUITE laid back but still QUITE feminine...
mr Styles UltrA: Excellent!
LIBBY:...And... (thinking, thinking) ["That's it", remarks her eyes]
mr Styles UltrA: That's BRILLIANT!.Incidentally, that hat, I mean, that STRIKING hat! What brand is it?
LIBBY: Church

mr Styles UltrA: Oh my! Among the plethora of vivacious hats at #LCM, this one is simply the most stupendous, the better concept. Is it REALLY a hat? Its statuesque elegance looks too STRIKING to be true. It deserves five stars! I'd rock that in a heartbeat. Wow! For styling that mesmerizing beauty with this outfit, I salute you, even better, I take my hat off to you...Why did you decide to wear it today?

LIBBY: Because it's a good transition with his weather and it's a great hat, I think.
mr Styles UltrA: How many hats do you have
LIBBY: Probably about ten
mr Styles UltrA: Oh brilliant! This one suits you VERY...
Miss Xiang...nice
mr Styles UltrA:... superbly. I believe you have a collection; that's why I asked you
[LIBBy chuckles]
mr Styles UltrA: What else are you wearing? What designers? First, the jacket.
LIBBY:...French Connection
mr Styles UltrA:...That's the cutest biker jacket, ever. The aesthetic is smoking hot. Every self-respecting fashionista needs that in the wardrobe. And the blouse? Is that a blouse?
LIBBY: Zara
mr Styles UltrA:...I ADORE that top. The colour is AMAZING. You better fend me off of it. It coordinates magnificently with the colour of the hat.Those shoes?
LIBBY: They are just ASOS
Miss Xiang...They are nice...
mr Styles UltrA:...STUNNING shoes...What's in a name? I LOVE them. And that bag?
LIBBY: French Connection again
mr Styles UltrA: It's the most beautiful one I have seen, EVER. What a cool aesthetic! It's destined for the limelight. Did I ask you the brand of the hat?
LIBBY: Yes. It's Church.
mr Styles UltrA: What do you like about London Collections: Men?
LIBBY: It's nice to see upcoming new styles...How different brands adopts different approaches...
mr Styles UltrA: Excellent! Before you go, Just wanna ask for your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings
LIBBY: Yes
mr Styles UltrA: Excellent! Keep up the great work, of art. Your styling is amazing.
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Miss Xiang

No comments:

Post a Comment