-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: DANIEL at London Collections Men

Tuesday 7 July 2015

DANIEL at London Collections Men

mr Style UltrA: ...WOW! I Totally LOVE that SUPER perfect #fedora. Such a fantastic aesthetic! Where on earth did you find it? You must have pulled it out of a hat. How adorable! That breathtaking beauty oozes an aura of tranquillity, the type that makes every self-respecting fashionista smiles. I want the coveted spot next to it in the wardrobe. I'd never close my eyes if I have that STRIKING #hat to look at. I'd LOVE to rock that someday

Mr Małgorzata: That's over the top, mr STyles UtrA. (to Daniel) He loves fedoras; his nirvana. He believes hats are equally delicious as cakes. He...

mr Styles UltrA: ...That's enough! He gets the message.
....
WALKING the sidewalk at London Collections Men;#LCM(#MensFashionWeek) is Daniel, a model, who also works for Milk For Tea. Steal his well considered, therefore, relaxed aesthetic by teaming a foundation fedora by Bronson with #Reiss waistcoat, trousers and jacket, retro shoes(resembles #Clarks) briefcase (Ashwood lookalike) and watch(STRIKING resemblance to a #MichaelKor). Ogling then curating fashionistas' sprezzatura elements for Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, mr Styles Ultra, 'the' FEDORA cheerleader, is in his element; a Calvin Klein fedora, teamed with PIRELLI PZERO shirt, Human Scales tailored shorts, Balmain jacket. Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and DOckers boots.
...
mr Styles UltrA: What on earth are you wearing? That outfit looks ABSOLUTELY beautiful. So beautiful! How beautiful! The aesthetic is SUPER strong; the VERY best. You have done fine with that style. You pull it off with effortless aplomb. I'm sure it will inspire a legion of Fashion Week fashionistas.

DANIEL: Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Today I'm wearing Reiss waistcoat...

mr Styles UltrA: I want that STRIKING waistcoat! I'd love to wake up with that....on, every day. Unconditional love, that's what I'm talking about. What brand is it? Not only is it cute; it's also quite marvellous. Can it be purchased?...

DANIEL:... trousers and jacket...

mr Styles UltrA:...Few jackets boast such impenetrable class. That super awesome aesthetic has made my morning SO, er, awesome. Every self-respecting Fashion Curator would be elated to discover that sartorial gem; that wearable work of art. Where on earth did it descend from, it must be heaven...

DANIEL:...all from Reiss, vintage bag...

mr Styles UltrA:...CLEARLY, you are the one; the SUPER lucky fashionista rocking that stunning briefcase; YET, I don't care; I'm HIGHLY interested rocking it myself. That design is a beauty, unquestionably. What can I say! That accessory is a class act, in my dictionary. I'm seeing it for the first time, but I bet my boots it's always looking good...

DANIEL:....shoes and hat...

mr Style UltrA: ...WOW! I Totally LOVE that SUPER perfect fedora. Such a fantastic aesthetic! Where on earth did you find it? You must have pulled it out of a hat. How adorable! That breathtaking beauty oozes an aura of tranquillity, the type that makes every self-respecting fashionista smiles. I want the coveted spot next to it in the wardrobe. I'd never close my eyes if I have that STRIKING hat to look at. I'd LOVE to rock that someday....


Daniel:...My watch is a gift that I got from my uncle when I was three; so the vintage is there as well.

mr Styles UltrA: Awesome! What was your inspiration, for your choice of clothes and accessories?

DANIEL: I REALLY wanted to go for tailoring but I wanted to keep it relax, so I didn't go for a tie; just keep it open collared. I wanted to have some fun with it, so I keep the tailoring. I'm into my tailoring. I want to keep it easy, fun, even though I'm wearing a structured jacket.

mr Styles UltrA: Brilliant! How would you describe your personal style, normally?

DANIEL:.Normally, sharp, sleek, classic-modern, of that makes sense. I LIKE to keep my style simple.

mr Styles UltrA: Brilliant! What do you like about London Collections: Men?

DANIEL:.The great thing about it, honestly, is to promote, raising awareness of the London brands; London designers. It's AMAZING! Great energy here. Great people. The vibe is great. Great to be here. Yeah! I LOVE it. It's a pleasure to be here. I'm here every time.

mr Styles UltrA: Great! By the way, what do you do?

DANIEL:.I'm a model and I also work for a website called Milk For Tea; www.MilkForTea.com We are a website aimed at the modern gentleman. Two main aims; first, is to introduce the modern gentleman to our generation, second, is to help combat male suicide rate in the UK.

mr Styles UltrA: Brilliant! You are doing a very important job there

DANIEL:.Thank you. I REALLY appreciate it.

mr Styles UltrA: HOw does this hot outfit make you feel right now?

DANIEL:.: I feel GOO! The jacket is structured but I feel REALLY easy. It feels muggy outside today but I don't feel too hot, you know either. I'm open collared, so not feeling stiff today; just having a little bit of fun with it (his style)

mr Styles UltrA: And where are you from?

DANIEL:.I'm from Washington D C, actually

mr Styles UltrA: I heard the accent. So you have been here for London Collections: Men since the beginning?(inaugural showcase)

DANIEL:.Yes. Since it started. Today is the first day. SO yeah. We are here. I'm based in Bristol now, in the UK. Yeah. I'm loving it. It's going REALLY strong for Milk For Tea.

mr Styles UltrA: So you'll be here next season then?

DANIEL:.I'll be here next season

mr Styles UltrA: Great! Thank you for your time.

DANIEL:.Thank you so much.

Mr Małgorzata: Strike a pose, Daniel.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot/ COM
Portraits by Miss Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment