-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: KRISTY at London Fashion Week

Thursday 31 December 2015

KRISTY at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (swoons breathlessly) You seem curious as to what lustful thoughts are lurking on my mind. Let me ease your mind. I think that London ‪FashionWeek‬ ‪‎fedora‬ is SUPER fine. Yes, please. I do wish it could be mine. I have never seen a fedora looking so spectacular before. I would kiss that miraculous, er, paradise anytime. Frankly, I'm too jealous and too much in love...For heaven's sake, someone, please hand this mesmerizing fedora an enterprizing prize.
https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings

https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at ‪LFW‬ is KRISTY; a beautician and blogger. Makeup a beautifully portrayed style like hers, by coupling a foundation fedora from H&M with In The Style dress, Public Desire boots and Missguided cardigan. Fedora fan and London Fashion Week honorary cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA, self-styled, show off his model fedora by Topman, teams with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues.
http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
...
Miss Eunoia: Strike a pose!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Please state your name and what you do, please. As loudly as possible.

KRISTY: (super sassy, articulate) My name is Chrsitie, a beautician and a blogger.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: The beauty radiates in this London Fashion Week outfit that you are rocking today. It's an inspired aesthetic (awaiting acknowledgement)

KRISTY: (no vocalised response, smiles thinly)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That London Fashion Week outfit just made my day. It is one adorable attire. And so is that FLAMING fedora. Each element is on fire; a goddess, stand-out design. That sartorial aesthete! Oh my, its so sensual and sleek. Clearly dedined. It rocks, Every self-respecting Fashion Editor wants to rock a dream outfit like this. So what was your inspiration?

KRISTY: (laughs out) My inspiration...(thinking, thinking) is...(rocks head from side to side) good question...(finally) the autumn winter; just the rustic colours (shows off vibrant orange) in my outfit today.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh, excellence. We LOVE it, completely. It so HOT. It is HOT. If I spot, any imperfection in that styling, I would simply overlook it.

Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What fashion brands are you ROCKING in this aesthetic?

KRISTY: Erm. Missguided (shows off faux fur fur cardigan)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes, please. That vibrant orange colour is an obsession. Cross my heart, I'll rememeber that cardigan by heart.In fact, I object to anyone rocking it but me.

KRISTY: (runs a hand along dress) In The Style dress...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:....That silhouette is in style. That silhouette drives me wild. That dress is one of my favourite element in this sartorial nest. a dream crest. You lucky fashionista. I want it.

KRISTY: And Public Desire boots

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Shoot! Those boots! Have swept me off my feet...Who spread honey all over them?It's my idea of sweet. My new favourite footwear. The only word I feel like muttering, uttering, right now, is, WOW,

KRISTY: (laughs out)
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...I LOVE them, COMPLETELY. That FLAMING fedora!

KRISTY: (touches hat, with tremendous pride) H&M
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You seem curious as to what lustful thoughts are lurking on my mind. Let ne ease your mind. I think that London Fashion Week fedora is SUPER fine. Yes, please. I do wish it could be mine. I have never seena fedora looking so spectacular before. I would kiss that miraculous paradise anytime. Frankly, I'm too jealous and too much in love...For heaven's sake, someone, please hand this mesmerizing fedora an enterprizing prize.Why the fedora though?
KRISTY: Because (touches hat tenderly) I ALWAYS wear a hat. It finishes off your outfit. I always wear a hat?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's the answer I was expecting, holding my breath for

KRISTY: (laughs)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How many fedoras do you have, incidentally?

KRISTY: About...(head skywards, rocks side to side) sixteen. Maybe more, actually.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: You are a true fedora fashionista then
Yes

mr Styles UltrA AAA: No wonder. You rock this one so beautifully...

KRISTY: (laughing)

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...inspiringly...This fedora is SUPER striking, you know

Thank you...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I'm super in love with this fedora. The design is so ADORABLE.

KRISTY: (can't stop laughing)

What's your personal style?

KRISTY: (softly, hand slighlty over mouth) I make them up all the time

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Pardon

KRISTY: I make my style up ALL the time.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What styles have you experimented with?

KRISTY: Today?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. How you define your style?

KRISTY: (gesticulates, playfully) I just thought of it. Myself. So...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Self-styled. like myself. Oh, you are so creative and...

KRISTY: (erupts into laughter)

mr Styles UltrA AAA:....intuitive. It simply comes out naturally.

KRISTY: (continues fit of laughter)

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...it's like second nature to you

KRISTY: (laughs, composes herself) Can we stop now?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Finally. What do you like about London Fashion Week?

KRISTY: Erm. Just seeing everyone's outfit. All the different styles.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's AMAZING. We are super happy to see your STRIKING outfit. Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings?

KRISTY: (piercing look) Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your outfit is so STUPENDOUS; We are blown away by its GENIUS, completely

Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It leaves me breathless.
.............
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/

Portraits by Miss Eunoia

No comments:

Post a Comment