-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Madeleine Mugge at London Fashion Week

Thursday 10 December 2015

Madeleine Mugge at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (breathless rhapsody)… If that FLAMING fedora was trouble, I could NEVER stay away from it. Good thing I didn’t blink; I would have missed that, er, honour. One look at it and my heart races. I can see every reason to adore it, stupendously. It’s a lot to look forward to. If I don’t look away now, cross my heart, I’ll lose focus. This is official; I am SUPER proud of my selfishness and greed; I NEED that FLAMING hat. There’s a coveted spot for it in my fedora repertoire. What fashion house is that paragon from? https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; #‎LFW, is Madeleine Bugge Karlsen from Norway. She is fashion blogger and Public Relations student . Embrace the chic, minimalistic aesthetic by stealing her style. Simply style a foundation fedora by Monsoon with a hero blouse from H&M and Saint Tropez statement coat. While curating this spectacular outfit for Gallery of #‎SidewalkDarlings, London Fashion Week cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA , shows off his sprezzatura style by teaming a model fedora by Topman with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You are from Norway?

Madeleine Karlsen: Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: We LOVE Norway

Madeleine (laughs) Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Completely. What are you studying and where?

Madeleine I study PR at LCC and the University of Arts London…

mr Styles UltrA AAA: …Oh London College of er…

Madeleine …Communication

mr Styles UltrA AAA: OopsI almost said London College of Fashion. Talking about fashion, are you gonna specialize in Fashion PR or…

Madeleine …That’s the way I'm heading…

mr Styles UltrA AAA: You are heading in just that one direction; Fashion PR, of course. I wish you all the best. It’s a tremendous career move, you know. Let’s get to the meat of the matter…Your outfit, erm, I'm SUPER in love with it. It's so tasteful, it leaves me breathless. It makes my heart restless

Madeleine (smiles)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: And I quote “That outfit gets my vote”. End of quote. Oh, it’s such a cake. It makes my knees shake. The other outfits are gorgeous and relentlessly chic. However, no other outfit, and I mean NO OTHER outfit, is more gorgeous and chic, as this. It looks like the winner. Needless to say, that FLAMING fedora wins all the applaud, the acclaim. You stylist. You are a true artist. What was your inspiration for this aesthetic?

Madeleine I've been on the flair…it’s lush. I found these (show off wide-legged trousers) in a designer’s pop up shop the other day….

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What shop was it, please?

It’s in Shoreditch

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my! I wish I could rock it. Where is its warning label saying “HOT.” I think it’s the silhouette and the texture that’s drawing me closer.

This (orange top) is just a body from H&M

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Great BODY! Not just a body. The Fashion Week set likes it; it’s interfering with my heart also. The colour is so vibrant, fierce, edgy and intense. Oh my. That hue leaves me breathless.
(smiles)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That coat. Oh my! It’s such a delightful sight. Where on earth did you discover it?

It’s from St. Tropez; it’s a brand.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Saint Tropez!

Yes. (she spins around, pridefully to show off the silhouettes and design)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellence. I LOVE that brand name. The silhouette is breathtakingly beautiful. Completely. I ADORE every single element in your outfit. Each is a rock star, in its own right. However, that FLAMING fedora shines the brightest. It outshines all the other – fedoras on the sidewalk. To be honest, how do I articulate my emotions with clear deference? I know, that hat is my ULTIMATE preference.

(smiles broadly) Is it?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It is, of course. If that fedora was trouble, I could NEVER stay away from it. Good thing I didn’t blink; I would have missed that, er, honour. One look at it and my heart races. I can see every reason to adore it, stupendously. It’s a lot to look forward to. If I don’t look away now, cross my heart, I’ll lose focus. This is official; I am SUPER proud of my selfishness and greed; I NEED that FLAMING hat. There’s a coveted spot for it in my fedora repertoire. What fashion house is that paragon from?

It’s from (playfully) Monsoon

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (mimics playfulness) It’s from Monsoon. Oh excellence! I wish it could be mine, super soon. That’s the calibre of fedora, I would like to rock with my suit, and my biker boots. Tell me, what do you like about fedoras?


Well, my mother was one of the first (a passer-by playfully posed, unawares, behind her, colossal grin on his face) hat maker in Norway, actually. So hats..something I’m in LOVE with

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! Actually, that’s an awesome inspiration…

I LOVE the way you can be mysterious about it.

I COMPLETELY understand. How many fedoras do you have, incidentally?
(smiles, pleasingly) I HAVE plenty…

How many would you guess
(soft response drowned out by passing traffic)

Oh, brilliance! How do you define your personal style?

I LOVE clean lines. I also LOVE minimalism....

Yes, please. An element of my style is minimalistic also. I have a weakness for that aesthetic. And of course, the frock band called SidewalkDarlings is similarly minimal ; it features only a double base violin, electric guitar and a drum set…

…with a quirky edge to it.

Yes. Completely. You inject your individuality and creative d=edge; touch to it, is’nt it? No wonder it looks super impressive. So massive!

Yes.

It comes out, impressively, in this psychedelic outfit you are rocking today. And what do you LIKE about London Fashion Week?

(gushes, er, breathlessly) Oh, it’s just SO MUCH fun! So much is going on. People look AMAZING! It’s CRAZY!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Gene Simmons and his cohorts from the rock band KISS would call it Crazy Crazy Nights. Of course, this song inspired SidewalkDarlings to makeup a frock tune about London Fashion Week called Planet London Fashion Week. Find it on youtube…Any way, I digress…People look AMAZING, as you said, just like your style….

…(smiles)

Therefore, we are happy to conduct this mini interview and the impromptu, video-shoot, photo-shoot of it. 
Thank you so much for your time and of course, your breathtakingly style.

(nods proudly)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Just before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission tp publish this video on our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings?

Madeleine: Okay.
..
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/

Portraits by Miss Weiland

No comments:

Post a Comment