-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Catherine at London Fashion Week Alanis Morissette -

Thursday 24 December 2015

Catherine at London Fashion Week Alanis Morissette -


Violet: Violet: [salivates, erm, profusely] I harbour an innately soft spot for that FLAMING ‪#fedora hat; a STRIKING design. Oh my gosh! It's a gift from the Fashion House of choice. How in heaven's name will my poor eyes handle so much power in a #single moment. No wonder I'm super excited. One can hardly imagine the immense effect this, er, quintessence, is having on the falling HeadOverFeet[Alanis]on #look ers. Picture me rocking that, er, hot as hell, cool as heaven - element
 https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/?ref=hl
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪#‎LFW‬, is Catherine, a photographer. Brilliance! Steal her simply polished style by teaming a runway fedora by ‪#‎HM‬ with Zara shirt, ‪#‎ROKSANDA‬ culottes and American Apparel cardigan. mr Styles UltrA AAA , London Fashion Week cheerleader and committed fedora aficionado, flaunts a model fedora by Topman which he styles with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your outfit looks super outstanding. I'm REALLY impressed. Each element in this London Fashion Week ensemble is simply STUNNING, too stunning. Where on earth were they when I was shopping for highly iconic, chic clothing to rock to London Fashion Week? Just look at the textures, the silhouettes; oh my, they leave me breathless. They are definitely fashionable clothes that I will never forget. I LOVE that cream of the crop fedora. that legend; it's so STRIKING. It deserves the position it's in; on top. It makes the outfit look like a million dollar. That's the hallmark of a perfect fedora.

Catherine: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your'e welcome. It's clearly an inspired aesthetic

Catherine: (thin smile)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (repeats)

Catherine: Thank you

Miss Neckář: Catherine, strike a pose, please

mr Styles UltrA AAA: So what was the inspiration behind this look?
Catherine: Erm. I don't REALLY know . This was to keep myself warm, so I wear a hat, with this shirt on so I wear a hat with this shirt. The cardigan wrapped around me because I had my back out (exposed) and, so, basically throw the jumper on to keep me warm. As you can see it's QUITE cold.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes.

Catherine: And this is a men's shirt. It's buttoned at the back...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: You're HIGHLY creative in your styling

Catherine: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: So today, your style is a reflection of the weather; to keep yourself warm. I'm highly interested to know how you'd define your personal style, generally speaking?


Catherine: ‪‎It‬'s QUITE, erm, simple. Simplicity!....It's not trying to over-complicate it

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! That style. I want it. Yes, please. Can you tell me what designer elements are you rocking, please?

Catherine: I'm wearing Zara...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...Just tell me what you are wearing; touch each element of clothing so I can know what element was designed by what fashion brand...

Catherine:...This(shirt) is Zara. The culottes...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: They are SUPER fine; I LOVE the design...It's out of this world. The shirt is looking good.

Catherine:... This (cardigan) is American Apparel

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellence. What a gorgeous knitwear. I'd admire it incessantly, erm, all day. Last but by no means least, how about that STRIKING fedora?

Catherine: This is H&M

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh, it's from H&M! I'll ADORE H&M forever.

Catherine: Yes (proudly)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: It's HIGHLY desirable. I'm totally in love with with that fedora. I have an innately soft spot for that hat. That FLAMING London Fashion Week fedora! Oh my! It's a gift from the Fashion House of choice. How in heaven's name will my poor eyes can't handle so much beauty in a single moment. That STRIKING design looks like that of my personal fedora. Such a cool and an AMAZING hat! No wonder I'm super excited about it. Do you have any idea of the effect this, er, quintessence, has on the smitten Fashion Week set? Picture me rocking that, er, hot as hell, cool as heaven....fedora. How and when did you start rocking fedoras?

Catherine: Erm. Probably last year...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (playfully) What took you so long?

Catherine: I don't know (shakes head) I don't know.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: So...

Catherine:...But as soon as I worn them....

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...So what was the main trigger. I mean what was the influence that led you on...to this, er, style crush?

Catherine: Start wearing hats?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Fedoras. Yes.

Catherine: *I don't know. I just tried on one in a market store in Greenwich. And (laughs) I LOVED it.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Such exuberance! I think your experience are somewhat similar. Mine is a long story. I never used to rock fedoras before. One day I tried on one in a charity shop. Everyone keep saying "Wow, how AMAZING that fedora looks!

Catherine: Yes! Yes! (identification, dilated eyes)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: And now I have a collection. Fedoras are super fashionable, especially at Fashion Week, where fashionistas make an effort

Catherine:...I know. (me too)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: So I can identify with your fedora fascination...Incidentally, what do you like about London Fashion Week?

Catherine: I think it's awesome. I heard people saying that they have not seen anything(outfits) that stood out...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...I beg to differ to their assertion. Just look at yours. Wow!...

Catherine:..I've seen ALOT of...(ponders)...What's the word? (smiles playfully)

mr Styles UltrA AAA:....erm. Promising?

Catherine: Yes. Promising but also INSPIRATIONAL....maybe not whole outfits but you can take different pieces...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...elements. Yes! Inspiration is one hell of a, erm phenomenon, in fashion; especially at Fashion Week. Here is the ideal place to spot it. So yoiu are clearly enjoying this experience, of a lifetime. How long have you been coming here?

Catherine: This is actually my first time. I attended LCM (London Collections: Men) last, February?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. That bi-annual menswear showcase was staged in February.

Catherine: So! Then I went to the one in, June?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. The other one was held in June

Catherine: So this is my first London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (teases) what took you so long, fashionista?

Catherine: (laughs)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I could write about you in one of Sidewalk Darlings fashion tune; how you are ALWAYS late. It seem like fate.

Catherine: Yea. I know, but....(explains)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. Yes! Now I understand, completely. Well, welcome. It's a pleasure to be in the presence of your INSANE dress sense.

Catherine: (the wind howls, hold on to fedora) Thank you.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Honestly. Have you ever been to Somerset House? That's where the shocase used to be staged before.

Catherine: Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It was SUPER amazing there

Catherine: Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Now, it's a brand new venue; spanking new location. Spanking is not allowed at London Fashion Week though

Catherine: I know

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What's your impression of this new venue

Catherine: It's busy! VERY busy And everyone is so excited. I REALLY, I LOVE the buzz; it's AMAZING.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: So does the whole Fashion Week set. That's why we are here, that's why we've been coming - years and years

Catherine: Lots of people coming up (to me) 'What's happening?'

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Planet London Fashion Week! That's what's happening here.

Catherine: Exactly!
https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/?ref=hlmr Styles UltrA AAA: Everyone is simply showing off individual styles and creativity. Needless to say, yours is on point; it shines magnificently.

Catherine: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I just want tot thank you for sharing your maintainable style;e with us

Catherine: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube Chanel called SidewalkDarlings

Catherine: Of course, yes!
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot
Portraits by Miss Neckář

No comments:

Post a Comment