-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Madoka Murozuka at London Fashion Week

Friday 4 December 2015

Madoka Murozuka at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (gushes rather, coquettishly) Look! That fedora? Oh my! Oh my goodness! That FLAMING fedora! Like a Greek goddess, it exudes an ethereal aura; ONE that's super adorable like Rita Ora. Cross my heart, the fashion Week set's love is unconditional. What a STRIKING bliss
Mis González: Hello! It's that ‪#‎fedora‬ aficionado guy. Listen as he speaks about that fedora that he likes.He sees an outfit that he LIKES, so just listen to what he has to spurt (giggles)
The fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪#‎LFW‬, is Madoka Murozuka. She is from Japan but now lives in LOndon where she studies English. Steal her casually cool style by teaming a runway fedora by Topshop with Céline bag, Nike sneakers, CherryTuTu socks and ACNE blouse. For the occasion, fedora fan and style pupil(he studies Styles, Aesthetics and Fedora promotion at the School of Frock) rocks a model fedora by Topman with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues
https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Thank you very much. Can you please state your name and what you do?
Miss Murozuka: (indistinctly)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You have to speak louder, please. What's your name?
Miss Murozuka::
mr Styles UltrA AAA: And what do you do?
Miss Murozuka: I'm studying English
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You're studying English! that's super trendy in London today. Where are you from?
Miss Murozuka: Yes! Japan.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Japan! Konnichiwa
Miss Murozuka: Konnichiwa. Yes. Konnichiwa (laughs excitedly)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I LOVE Japan! (laughs) Arigatou!
Miss Murozuka: (continues laughter) Where did you learn that?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I have a legion of Japanese friends who teach, TAUGHT me.
Miss Murozuka: Really?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Really! And I LOVE this outfit that you are rocking today. It rocks, just like my - clock.It's SUPER...Look! Madoka, each element in this attire is something to die for, drool over. It would be difficult to choose between them. That delicious fedora, HOWEVER, is my first choice, both day and night - all day. I don't care about the the price? Hot outfits comes with fedoras. It's my dream - your dream our dream. Any self-respecting Fashion Week fashionista would reserve it a place for it in his/her fedora repertoire.
Mr Schäuble...nice...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Exhilarating!
Miss Murozuka: (laughs) Thank you VERY much
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Do you like fashion?
Miss Murozuka: yes. I LIKE fashion.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! So do I. What do you like about London Fashion Week?
Miss Murozuka: First time. It's my...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: It's your FIRST time - here?
Miss Murozuka: (nods, smilingly) Yes!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Well, welcome. That's awesome to see your style. More awesome to capture it, beautifully.
Miss Murozuka: Thank you VERY much
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What's your impression of London Fashion Week, so far?
Miss Murozuka: Good! Very cool.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What's good about it? What have you seen?
Miss Murozuka: What?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What do you LIKE about what you have seen
Miss Murozuka: (turns sideways as she ponders, chuckles) Er. I don’t know ( I don’t understand)
You have seen other fashionistas’ styles and you have seen…
Miss Murozuka: Yes. It’s VERY fashionable…
mr Styles UltrA AAA: And you LOVE that?
Miss Murozuka: Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Completely. What fashion labels are you rocking? First of all, that fedora? Oh my! Oh my goodness! That FLAMING fedora! Like a Greek goddess, it exudes an ethereal aura; ONE that's super adorable like Rita Ora. Cross my heart, the fashion Week set's love is unconditional. What a STRIKING bliss! Where…?...
Miss Murozuka:…Topshop!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It’s AMAZING. I give you FULL marks for style comprehension, full marks for rocking a fedora that’s smart, sharp and the only one that stands out among the fashion crowd. However, it must be a thief; it has stolen my helpless heart. Fedoras all the way. I LOVE it . THAT TOP?
Miss Murozuka: The top is from ACNE
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Okay. It's PERFECT! That’s brilliance. That gorgeous bag!
Miss Murozuka: (mutters something unflattering about the leggings)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Never mind! It still has a key role in that STRIKING aesthetic. How about that handbag though?
Miss Murozuka: The bag is CÉLINE
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Where?
Miss Murozuka: Celine
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Celine. Okay. It’s beautiful. Whenever I dream of a distant palace, the dream will feature super serene accessories like these. Those trainers!
Miss Murozuka: They are Nike.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What a stunner! Sheer excellence! And those colourful, psychedelic socks? I LOVE them. After staring at them for so long, staring at them; I just want to wear them
Miss Murozuka: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Where are they from?
Miss Murozuka: Japan.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: They are from Japan?
Miss Murozuka: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my. We LOVE Japan, COMPLETELY.
Miss Murozuka: Thank you VERY much
mr Styles UltrA AAA: So, erm, it’s your first time?...at London Fashion Week?
Miss Murozuka: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Will you come to the next time (next season) in February? Will you even be in London then?
Miss Murozuka: (nods) Yes. I stay one or two years more
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Okay. So you’ll definitely have the time to attend. Incidentally, have you been to Tokyo Fashion Week?
Miss Murozuka: Yes. Of course! I worked in Tokyo
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You have been to Tokyo Fashion Week?
Miss Murozuka: (nods, er, clearly) Yes.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! So how would you compare that experience with the ULTIMATE show on earth London Fashion Week
Miss Murozuka: I think, er, MORE exciting
mr Styles UltrA AAA: It’s more exciting here?
Miss Murozuka: (nods, laughingly) Yes.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Okay. That’s brilliant to hear. I agree with you…
Miss Murozuka: …But I LIKE Tokyo Fashion
mr Styles UltrA AAA: So do I. Tokyo Fashion is cutting edge, stylish and sprezzatura. It’s VERY..
Charlotte:…Nice…
….Stupendous. We have read the RAVE reviews about it. Since them, we have been dreaming about it. The reviews are ALWAYS rapturous….How many fedoras do you possess, by the way?

Charlotte: I LIKE that word. It’s very, er, nice…
Miss Murozuka: (counts with her fingers)
Mr Styles UltrA AAA: Counting.
Miss Murozuka: I count four, five
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Four?
Miss Murozuka: (Holds up 5 fingers) FIVE!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I’m impressed, enormously. Why on earth do you have so many hats?
Miss Murozuka: (laughs, animatedly) I LIKE them
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What do you LIKE about them?
Miss Murozuka: (ruminates) Yes.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What do you like about them?
Miss Murozuka: Why?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. Why?
Miss Murozuka: (ponders, laughs) I don’t know.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: When you put your outfit together, why do you partner it with a fedora? Why do you decide to rock a fedora also?
Miss Murozuka: This clothes (points, proudly, to elements in her ensemble) is VERY casual
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes.
Miss Murozuka: So if I put this one (touches fedora)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That fedora. Yes…
Miss Murozuka: …it makes it MORE good (laughs)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellent! (joins laughter) That’s an excellent answer. I have to answer to that. I'm REALLY happy with that. Your outfit is looking remarkably amazing. That fedora is STUPENDOUS. Just before you walk the sidewalk for this videoshoot and photoshoot, may we have your permission to publish tis vidoe on our youtube cnael called SidewalkDarlings?
Miss Murozuka: (nods) Yes!
…………..
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Daice

No comments:

Post a Comment