-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: ALISHA at London Fashion Week

Monday 28 December 2015

ALISHA at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (coos, breathlessly)... a gift! That London Fashion Week biker jacket looks like a gift; an emotive thing. it needs no vote to win. It stops my swooning heart, it tops the sartorial chart. Like ‪‎Rita Ora‬, like my ‪fedora‬ repertoire, it boast the most atmospheric aura. Oh, it's, er, EDGY, and, er, AMAZING. That person - who bought you this, er, Miss Universe creation, CRAZE, this treasure, my, erm pleasure; this measure, of perfection. Oh yes...I am consumed with infatuation for this sartorial reflection.
https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
The ‪FashionWeek‬ fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪LFW‬, is ALISHA. Steal her heart-racing, pulsating style by teaming a statement biker jacket by Philip Lim with Underground shoes, H&M skirt, sweater. mr Styles UltrA AAA , London Fashion Week cheerleader and fedora fashionista, flaunts a model fedora by Topman which he teams with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues.
.............
Mr Elgiganten: Alicia, strike a pose, please.
https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (rhapsodises breathkessly) mr Styles UltrA AAA: (rhapsodises breathkessly) Such Excellence! I just wanna say that your London #FashionWeek outfit looks SUPER amazing and so inspiring...I'm so in love, with this EXPRESSIVE, tasteful look; this delicious aesthetic. This, er, deity, is a dainty star like my #fedora repertoire, the mystic moon; it's everything to make one swoon. I'm super picky, however, drooling over each precious element in this outfit is far from tricky. The most creative fashionista rocks the best clothes, the dream style. Dream is possible. I MUST propose. PLEASE, I want those

http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com
ALISHA: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: You're welcome. I'm HIGHLY charged, super intrigued to discover the inspiration behind the elements and the styling you are rocking in this attire.

ALISHA: Erm, I always wanted to wear what I am wearing but erm...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (Interrupts abruptly)...Alisha, your voice is a winning choice; so soft and delicate, it's spice...

ALISHA: (smiles)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...and innocent and inherently angelic...

ALISHA: (she beams)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...And we love it, perpetually. However, we would appreciate a little more volume to it, because you know the street is inherentlyy noisy

ALISHA: Okay

mr Styles UltrA AAA: SO what was your inspiration for this marvellous style you are showcasing today?

ALISHA: Mainly the autumn, autumnal colours; red and green. My hair is still orange...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...Like a fedora, the trend is orange, always

ALISHA: So this will be the last time that my hair will be this colour

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It's AMAZING though. I LIKE it, enormously. As you can see, I am rocking ORANGE also (fedora from Alibaba, Sweater by New Look)

ALISHA: (playfully) Matching!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. Completely! How do you define your personal style? How do you like to dress on a day to day basis?

ALISHA: This is more day to day.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It blows me away. Oh, this is your signature aesthetic?

ALISHA: Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What can I say! I LOVE it. It's, er, aesthetically pleasing. This Miss Universe design touches me, immensley. I would like to know what fashion brands you are rocking. So if you simply touch the individual elements and say what Fashion House, it's from, that would be super, er...

Mr Elgiganten: ...NICE?

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Appreciative! Do not attempt to put words in my mouth.

ALISHA: I start from my shoes...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (teases) Well, if you were rocking a fedora, you would have to start with it FIRST...Kidding. YOU, could start with whatever element, you prefer.

ALISHA: ...It's from Underground...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...Oh my! Look at what I just found! Those STRIKING footwear have swept me off my feet, enormously. They are worth their weight in gold. Infact, they are worth much more than gold, you know. I know that Underground shop, you know. By the way, their shoes are, er,

Mr Elgiganten:...Nice?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ..(ignores word suggestion) .TREMENDOUS! Super audacious! You'll NEVER succeed in putting words in my mouth.

ALISHA: My bag is Adidas

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my gosh. Accessories like that is AMAZING. Completely. Yes!

ALISHA: My skirt and jumper are both from H&M

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Such Excellence! I LOVE the colour of that jumper. That's super amazing.

ALISHA: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I rocked a jumper like that yesterday, you know. Same colour. Same silhouette. Same design! Oh my gosh! (rhetorically) What's happening here?

ALISHA: (laughs)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! That STUPENDOUS, psychedelic, erm, cropped jacket, statement biker jacket, that you are rocking here...

ALISHA: This jacket?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes please! It's super AMAZING. Yes, this FINE jacket that YOU are wearing, not MINE.

(They both ENGAGE in laughter)
ALISHA: The jacket was a gift

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (coos, breathlessly) Oh it was a gift. that biker jacket looks like a gift; an emotive thing. it needs no vote to win. It stops my swooning heart, it tops the sartorial chart. Like Rita Ora, like my fedora repertoire, it boast the most atmospheric aura. Oh, it's, er, EDGY, and, er, AMAZING. That person - who bought you this, er, Miss Universe CRAZE, this treasure, my, erm pleasure; this measure, of perfection. Oh yes...I am consumed with infatuation for this sartorial reflection.

ALISHA: It was not bought. it was made in college quite a few years ago...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Really! In college? It's rather priceless. I MUST meet the extraordinary design talent. It's impossible to measure the pleasure of meeting you.

ALISHA: Yes
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! Oh

ALISHA: When it came to my final assessment, the teacher decided to give me, this jacket...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Really! (coos, breathlessly) That's AMAZING. That's the best decision anyone has ever made in sartorial history. You should take VERY good care of it you know...

Mr Elgiganten: Your expressions are superfluous and verbose. It's just a jacket, not a stuffed rabbit
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Stop taking words out of my mouth...Alicia! That jacket is an element to treasure. An element to cherish...I know....Everthing that you rock is something to treasure, anyway
ALISHA: (smiles) Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA:.. And EVERTHING about you is something to treasure also

ALISHA: (BEAMS, laughs enthusiastically)

(mr Styles UltrA AAA joins laughter)

ALISHA: (smiles) Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What do you like about London Fashion Week?

ALISHA: I LOVE the eclectic nature of it. So you see pretty much styles from every country, different people and their cultures. You can see the playful nature of the shows themselves (catwalk). And its nice to (pauses) ..It's nice to know that here (London) is being recognised for it's fashion. And...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. To sartorially inspire and be sartorially inspired

ALISHA: Yes. Indeed

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (rambles) By sharing sprezzatura styles

ALISHA: (nods) Yes

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (rambling continues).. Inimitable styles

ALISHA: Indeed

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (finally) Thank you so much for doing just that today. Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SIdewalk Darlings?

ALISHA: Yes!
.........
EARLIER
mr Styles UltrA AAA: First of all, tell me your name and what you do, please

ALISHA: (super softly) My name is Alisha and I am currently on a year out. So I work in retail.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Thank you very much. So...(convoy of motor-bikes passes, uproariously)...oh the traffic....

ALISHA: (grins, looks back at approaching traffic)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...the traffic is horrendous. Sorry about that

ALISHA: that'alright
...........
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/

Portraits by Mr Elgiganten

No comments:

Post a Comment