-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: ALICE CIN at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 1 December 2015

ALICE CIN at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (gushes, er, breathlessly) Hello! That FLAMING ‪fedora‬! The unstoppable show-stopper. Clearly inspired by the ever chic Riviera. It's my dream fedora. my innate desire, is to cradle it like a teething toddler; then make it a permanent feature, of my fedora repertoire. If you allow it to fall off your head, I'd fall for it. FURTHER! Flaunting that fedora is a tremendous way to show-off one's style and , er, wealth. https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings

www.facebook.com/ZokayaKamara

The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week, ‪‎LFW‬, is ALICE CIN, from Taiwan. She's now a fashion student at Manchester University. Steal her minimal yet subliminal style by teaming a runway fedora by Yaguan with Banana Republic dress, Nuheel sandals, GIMMAX Glasses and Charm n Style scarf. While curating fedoras and sprezzatura outfits, London Fashion Week cheerleader and Fedora fashionista; mr Styles UltrA AAA, flaunts a model fedora by Calvin Klein, which he teams with VINTAGE waistcoat, styled with Reiss jacket, sleek black trousers by Cheap Monday, ELLEN TRACY jumper, Ben Sherman brogues, Zara tie, River Island crisp and long sleeved white shirt


mr Styles UltrA AAA: We LOVE Taiwan.

Miss Cin: (laughs) Thank you

Makiyo: Hello. It's that London Fashion Week guy. Now just listen to his over the top expressions. (giggles)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Look! I just wanna say that your outfit looks super AMAZING today. What an entrance! The emphasis on minimalism, flair and playfulness places the Fashion Week set under a trance.Each element is highly desirable and ravishing; I'm STRONGLY jealous. I should be rocking this Astonishingly hot attire. It's on fire. Too hot to attempt resisting.

Miss Cin: (laughs contently) Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: You’re welcome. What was your inspiration for this aesthetic

Miss Cin: I wanted to wear some colours on this beautiful day, so I match grey with colours (orange scarf, yellow sandals) And I wanted to make a point. That’s why I choose a colourful; this colour scarf

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes! The colour-blocking is EXCELLENT; on point; it’s poised for stardom, honour and adoration. That’s why we LOVE it; stupendously.

Miss Cin: Thank you.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: A this point, I’d like to ask you about the sartorial elements that makeup this luminous HIT. First and foremost; that FLAMING fedora! It's my ultimate favourite. What fashion brand is it, please?

Miss Cin: Erm. (laughs) I don’t REALLY remember the brand of the hat.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Never mind. Hello! That fedora! The unstoppable show-stopper. Clearly inspired by the ever chic Riviera. It's my dream fedora. my innate desire, is to cradle it like a teething toddler; then make it a permanent feature, of my fedora repertoire. If you allow it to fall off your head, I'd fall for it. FURTHER! Flaunting a FLAMING fedora is a tremendous way to show-off one's style and , er, wealth. it’s number one, super striking. Therefore, we are COMPLETELY captivated. How about that beau? That SCARF?


Mr Safitri: Strike a pose, please.

Miss Cin: I got it from a Regent Street store, ages ago. So I don’t remember what one. Sorry for that.

mr Styles UltrA AAA:Never mind. it's SIMPLY stunning. The colour is AMAZING; completely STUPENDOUS. And is that a jacket you are rocking? Or is it a coat?

Miss Cin: Oh yea! It’s from River Island.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It’s AMAZING; way too cute. I NEED an outerwear like that, desperately. We LOVE the flattering silhouette, the effortless design. I LOVE River Island. They are sartorially competent.

Miss Cin:: (chuckles) yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It’s STUPENDOUSLY amazing. And that dress? Who on earth is the designer?

Miss Cin: It’s from Banana Republic

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! It's wish is my command. I'd listen and obey ever demand it articulates. Can you open the coat a bit, so we may have a better look at the delectable design.

Miss Cin: Oh yes!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh yea! It’s such a BEAUTIFUL dress; beautiful and uber feminine silhouette. Besides, it matches the other elements, superbly. I’ll bet my boots it’s a Superdry creation. Oh my! Those shoes! They are AMAZING.

Miss Cin: I bought them in Japan from an individual design shop

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Can you recall the name of the shop?

Miss Cin: No. Because I bought them ages ago, so…

mr Styles UltrA AAA:… Oh. Never mind. Harcoza maybe. What’s in a name! They are completely AMAZING. And we ADORE them, immensely. How do you define your personal style?

Well (shrugs shoulders) I would say ELEGANT. But I still have my own personality… (sartorial hubbub drowns out speech)…I still want to keep myself in an elegant way….

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Elegant and chic.

Miss Cin: Pardon!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (repeats, LOUDLY) Elegant and chic!

Miss Cin: Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellence! That’s precisely how your Fashion Week ensemble looks today. It's a chic picture of elegance. I appreciate the minimalistic creativity that you, clearly, invested in this spectacle. How many fedoras do you possess, incidentally?

Miss Cin: Erm. Not many. Just 2 or 3.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: When did you start ROCKING fedoras?

Miss Cin: Well, I don’t wear hats in the winter time; only in the summer. So it depends on the mood I’m in.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Fair enough! And when you do rock a fedora, what does it do to your outfit? Why do you team a fedora with your outfit?

Miss Cin: I think a hat can REALLY highlight the points in my outfit…(sartorial chatter drowns out speech)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: …Beautifully expressed. I couldn't articulate that more eloquently

Miss Cin: (laughs) Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What do you like about London Collections, sorry, I mean London Fashion Week? (laughs ouldy)

Miss Cin: (laughs) I think it’s a REALLY good opportunity to see different designs and people who have different outfits; so MORE inspirations. That’s why I LOVE it. Also, you can meet more designers (lucky you) so it’s a good place to go…

mr Styles UltrA AAA:…a GREAT place to go. I agree with you, COMPLETELY. Excellence! Thank you so much for your time, effort, your sartorial effort, to be precise. Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube Chanel; called SidewalkDarlings?

Miss Cin: Yes. Sure
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Mr Safitri

No comments:

Post a Comment