-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Alia Bano at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Alia Bano at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Hello! Oh my days! Just follow my admiring gaze. That FLAMING fedora! I'm dazzled and super dazed. What a stunning element! It's as perfect as heaven. I ADORE it in so may ways. Cross my heart, every self respecting Fashion Week fashionista is prepared to follow it, all of the universe's days. https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (enthuses, er, breathlessly) Oh my days!
https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/
Mr Kumari: What?!!! hello, like me, just listen to what he says
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪#‎LFW‬, is none other than (drum-roll) ALIA BANO. She works in Insurance, but, is clearly a ‪#‎Stylist‬ extroadinaire. Steal her chic, ultra feminine, er, lady-like aesthetic by teaming a statement fedora by Zara with Calvin Klein boots, Mango necklace, Balmain sunglasses, Zara skirt, roll-neck jumper. (drum roll) London Fashion Week cheerleader and Fedora fashionista, mr Styles UltrA AAA, shows off his inimitable style; THE model fedora by Calvin Klein, VINTAGE waistcoat, styled with Reiss jacket, sleek black trousers by Cheap Monday, ELLEN TRACY jumper, Ben Sherman brogues, Zara tie, River Island crisp and long sleeved white shirt
http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I just wanna say that your ‪#‎FashionWeek‬ outfit looks amazing, SUPERLATIVELY. A debonair aesthetic, clearly. Absolutely majestic, no other words expresses its beauty, adequately, justifiably. Cross my heart, it's the epitome of perfection. Perfect silhouettes, perfect textures, perfect colour-blocking, perfect styling, perfect, er, stitching. In fact, perfect EVERYTHING. Superfluous perfection. Bet your boots, that FLAMING fedora is my favourite.
ALIA: Thank you so much

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What was the inspiration for this AUTHENTIC gemstone, this, er, SUPERLATIVE achievement?
ALIA:...Yes! I LOVE the seventies, so it's all inspired by that era. And I LOVE fringes, so I picked Calvin Klein boots with a bit of fringe. I LIKE a midi skirt. I think it's VERY lady-like...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...It's super feminine. What an achievement! It REALLY is. I challenge any one to aspire any hire. I LOVE the feminine, er, aesthetic also. You pull off the style quite, er...
Mr Válótársak:...nicely?...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...STUPENDOUSLY.
ALIA: Yes! I LOVE the colour-blocking...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...So do I. That aesthetic made my day. Wow! It leaves me speechless. In fact, it's one of the magnetic features which drew my attention to your outfit as a whole.
ALIA: I think it's VERY nice; with a pop of colour. I literally match the necklace (flaunts red color on necklace with my skirt (flaunts red stripe on skirt)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You clearly have an affinity, a sartorial skill. Oh my days! Just follow my admiring gaze. That FLAMING fedora! I'm dazzled and super dazed. What a stunning element! It's as perfect as heaven. I ADORE it in so may ways. Cross my heart, every self respecting Fashion Week fashionista is prepared to follow it, all of the universe's days...

ALIA:..I LOVE matching things (clothes) and I think the red hat is just CRAZY nice...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:... I LOVE it. It's stunning element; I'm admiring that fedora. Where is the sweet and sour? Sauce. . Wishing it was my twin. I agree with your thoughts on that FLAMING fedora, enormously. What fashion brand is it, please?
ALIA: It's Zara! I'm wearing ALL Zara. My boots are Calvin Klein….
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my! Such a tasteful spectacle. I’m a huge fan, with a huge crush, actually. May I have them please?
ALIA:…My necklace is Mango….
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Some accessories are beyond perfection; super gorgeous; here is a classic example. That’s the ONE. My adoration for it is beyond AMPLE. ..
ALIA:…My sunglasses is Balmain
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I’m in love with the undeniable opulence...
ALIA:...A bit of designer, a bit of High-street.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: The aesthetic is skilfully coordinated, skilfully blended. Fast fashion and premier fashion. oh my! What juxtaposition! Out of this ITCHING intrigue, how do you define your personal style? If today was just another day instead of London Fashion Week.
ALIA: Normally, I dress QUITE chic. I ALWAYS keep it QUITE lady-like. I DON'T like grungy looks. So clean lines. Nice, clean tailoring. I think that's the kind of look I normally go for. A nice pair of tailored trousers, blazers and ALWAYS heels. I NEVER wear flat shoes...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Oh my! I have a weakness debonair aesthetic like that. Like a debonair fedora, heels tend to uplift an ensemble. Wow! You are an expert at styling, clearly. Your ideas are edgy and creatively inspired...
ALIA: (laughs)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: So you are actually working in Insurance. I would have guessed fashion instead...
ALIA: I know.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You must insure that effortless style. Intrigued, I'm trying to guess the reasons for your presence at London Fashion Week.
ALIA: I LOVE fashion and I think London has the best street fashion to offer...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...I beg to...second that...
ALIA:...The shows (catwalk) doesn't matter. It's all about the street (streetstyles)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Definitely! The sidewalk sets the trends and the designers follow; sartorially and also in Social Media
ALIA:...So it's nice to come here and observe what's going on...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...This is where you belong. The fashion week set welcomes inspiringly creative style like yours
ALIA:...and look at what other people are doing (wearing)
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...That, in itself, is an art; excellence...
ALIA:...That's why I NEVER miss Fashion Week in London. There's just so much to see (personal styles) on the streets (sidewalk)
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Besides, sprezzatura styles like yours, is always a pleasure to share; so it's a pleasure to have you here.
ALIA: Thank you so much

mr Styles UltrA AAA: When and how did you start rocking fedoras?
ALIA: Hats become my obsession in 2012. After that, every outfit that I bought, I bought a hat(touches fedora, er, lovingly). Because I think it's so chic.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: It's SUPER chic, indeed. What sparked the, erm, obsession? How did the love affair start?
ALIA: It's Audrey Hepburn. She has the wide-brimmed hat like this (shows how Audrey Hepburn rocked fedoras). It look so chic and so cute
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! Such exuberance! In your quest for sartorial inspiration, you looked to the stratosphere; Audrey Hepburn, of course. She is simply the ultimate, legendary style icon, centuries after she passed on, the style ideas she passed, from generation to generation, lives on. With inspiration like hers, no wonder yours looks so, er, atmospheric. She's a style icon for you then?
ALIA: (gushes) oh my gosh! I LOVE
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You aspire SUPER, SUPER...she's like...she'd be immensely proud of your style.
ALIA: It takes you back to the days when women used to dress like women...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...feminine, chic, elegant and, er, lady-like. Men were suited and booted. No gender back then would be seen wearing hoodies; none of that nonsense
ALIA: Oh no!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: So how many fedoras do you have in your collection?
ALIA: Seven (laughs)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: 7! Well, QUITE impressive. Yet you have a long way to go in building a collection.
ALIA: Oh yes! Oh yes! Definitely!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Nevertheless, 7 is an, er, impressive, beguiling, er, repertoire
ALIA: Yes!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How do you define the role of a fedora in your outfits, personally?
ALIA: This (flaunts red stripe on necklace) matches my skirt, in my looks. I saw the red and I thought I MUST match it with something. I could not find a red pair of boots so I thought red hat and red lipstick are safe; the safe way to go
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! That red fedora shouts HELLO WORLD. What do you like about London Fashion Week?
ALIA: The street fashion. Just look around. If you just turn the camera around (up and down the sidewalk) basically, everyone is beautifully dressed
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes please!
ALIA: It’s so nice. That’s where I take inspiration; from what people put together themselves. Not what they see in the magazines
mr Styles UltrA AAA: yes, please. Completely! You deserve a raise for this style
ALIA: And that's why I come here...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Individual creativity...
ALIA: Individual, really...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I appreciate. So before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission t publish this video on our youtube Chanel called SidewalkDarlings?
ALIA: Yes. Go for it.
.....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
Portraits by Mr Válótársak

No comments:

Post a Comment