-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Sophia at London Fashion Week SS17

Friday 6 November 2015

Sophia at London Fashion Week SS17

at SidewalkDarlings FM studio
er Styles Rocker: That tune was super special, wasn't it. Don't go anywhere during the break. There is more where that came from, Coming up, a mammoth tune that will certainly rock your world
                                            www.instagram.com/SidewalkDarlings

er Styles Rocker: [drumroll] - YourDecision[AliceInChains]. #Youshall turn up the volume until the sound becomes the high-pitched chirp erupting from a Costa’s hummingbird fanning its tail. The AW17 pre-recorded edition of TheRockShow never fails

Meanwhile at London Fashion Week SS17 180TheStrand


                                            www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings

er Styles Rocker: That FLAMING fedora! To be honest, it’s a LOVELY, a stupendous discovery; an AMAZING surprise. It's the SUPERstar in my eyes. You are super lucky. However, if you are unlucky enough to lose it, I'd I'd LOVE to find it in my wardrobe, seriously. It's super, drop-dead gorgeous and chic! Boasting a divine silhouette; one that makes self respecting fedora fashionistas, sweat, blush. Someone, please hold me, before I hold onto it, and never let go. There is no element like that fedora. The wholesome fashion week set is in love, clearly.
                                                       www.twitter.com/ZokayaKamara

Suzanne: The fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪LFW SS17‬, is Sophia from Germany[WildGermany rocks]. She is Fashion Journalism student at London College of Fashion. Stylish! Steal her gentleman's aesthetic inspired styling by simply teaming a runway fedora by H&M with ASOS statement jacket, Zara clutch, Office menswear shoes and DSQUARED tailored trousers. er Styles Rocker, fedora fashionista and London Fashion Week honorary cheerleader, flaunts his signature style which features a model fedora by Calvin Klein, styled with Reiss jacket, sleek black trousers by Cheap Monday, ELLEN TRACY jumper, Ben Sherman brogues, Zara tie, River Island crisp and long sleeved white shirt

Miss Karlovic: Look! It's that ‪‎fedora guy, again. Shhh! Now just listen!

                                                       http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

er Styles Rocker: [swoons, er, breathlessly] That London Fashion Week outfit! Oh my! I LOVE it. It looks SUPER amazing. The aesthetic is such a wonder. Fascinating! Heavenly? The magnetism of those textures, those silhouettes; speak volumes. Cross my heart, the elements in the outfit are edgy and fierce. Wow! the style is the epitome of perfection. Personally, I can vouch for the beauty of that felt fedora; that, erm, high note, floats my vote. My mind is made up; I'm ready to vote. It's my favorite element in the outfit. I WANT it.

SOPHIA: Thank you.

er Styles Rocker: You’re welcome. The only thing I wanna know is your inspiration for this sartorial concoction?

SOPHIA: I LOVE menswear. I ALWAYS wear menswear. I LIKE to look dapper like yourself. I LIKE to dress smart.

er Styles Rocker: Thank you. I ALWAYS like to make an effort to look the part, dress sharp, especially for Fashion Week. Your effortless styling is the perfect champion of the Androgynous aesthete

SOPHIA: Sorry! ( did not quite catch that[it’s the first time HE was pronouncing that word 'Androgyny'])

er Styles Rocker: Androgynous!

SOPHIA: Oh, yes! Menswear is VERY clean, structured. Shirts are buttoned up, finished off with men’s shoes (shows off her footwear)

er Styles Rocker: You pull of the androgynous aesthetic super effortlessly, inordinate flair and, QUITE impressively

SOPHIA: Thanks

er Styles Rocker: The only thing I wanna know is what fashion brands are you rocking in this outfit. Start with the HERO element; that STRIKING felt fedora. The one to watch, clearly

SOPHIA: The hat is actually H&M

er Styles Rocker: That FLAMING fedora! To be honest, it’s a LOVELY, a stupendous discovery; an AMAZING surprise. It's the SUPERstar in my eyes. ...

SOPHIA:…The shirt is J Crew. The jacket is er, I'm not sure actually.

er Styles Rocker: Actually, it’s marvelous! Jackets like that are always in vogue…I LOVE that jacket. It's number one in my book.

SOPHIA:..The trousers are Kenzo, I think. The shoes are from Office.

er Styles Rocker: Gentleman shoes...

SOPHIA: The clutch is from Zara

er Styles Rocker: Oh, brilliance! What a stunning satchel! Extremely stunning! I'm obsessed with it. It's winning. The only thing I wanna know is how do you define your personal style?

SOPHIA: Easy, chic, casual and it's menswear

er Styles Rocker: Menswear, of course. Excellence! What do you like about London Fashion Week?

SOPHIA: Everyone wears what he/she likes. Everyone shows their personal styles.

er Styles Rocker: That, quintessentially, is what London Fashion Week is all about…

SOPHIA: …Exactly! I LOVE it….

er Styles Rocker: …a space where fashionistas like yourself...can express their fascinating individuality, fearlessly.Your individual style as a whole is fashionable, sprezzatura and super creative. Now let’s talk fedoras. How many of these desirable do you have in your collection?

SOPHIA: Erm. Not that many…

er Styles Rocker: (groans teasingly) What!..

SOPHIA:…Actually, I'm just getting into hats.

er Styles Rocker: What was the motivation for your timely interest in fedoras. How did it happen?


SOPHIA: Erm. Moving to London, actually. I lived in Munich before and they are VERY conservative with their fashion choices

er Styles Rocker: So you started rock ing hats after arriving in London?

SOPHIA: Yes!

er Styles Rocker: What was the inspiration? Where did you get the GENIUS idea? The influence?

SOPHIA: (chuckles) Frank Sinatra

er Styles Rocker: Stylish! Top, iconic inspiration then. Awesome! So you like his music also?

SOPHIA: Yes. Definitely!

er Styles Rocker: cool! all that jazz is evident in your fashion week ensemble. I'm humbly excited you gave us the opportunity to give it eternal life.

SOPHIA: Yes.

er Styles Rocker: Totally! Look! Once again, your outfit is super amazing. We just want to thank you for your style today

SOPHIA: Thank you so much for the photo-shoot

er Styles Rocker: Do we have your permission to publish this video on our YouTube Chanel called SidewalkDarlings?

SOPHIA: Sure


EARLIER
er Styles Rocker: Please say your name and what you do
Sophia: [hesitates] say my name?
er Styles Rocker: Yes.
SOPHIA: Sophia.
er Styles Rocker: And what do you do Sophia?
Sophia: I'm a student.
er Styles Rocker: What do you study?
Sophia: Fashion Journalism.
er Styles Rocker: How stylish! Is that at London College of Fashion?
Sophia: Yes
er Styles Rocker: Excellence! I’m super HAPPY that I guessed right. Where are you from, incidentally?
Sophia: Germany
er Styles Rocker: Brilliance! Wild Germany rocks! Just saying. [guesses] Frankfurt?
Sophia: No. Offenbach. Near enough.
er Styles Rocker: Oh, that’s such a fashionable city. Thank you so much.
....
Photograph[Nickelback] of Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week fame

1 comment: