-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Thelin at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Miss Thelin at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (rhapsodises, er, breathlessly) LOOK! Even the mere stylish at heart appreciates that FINE, state of the art fedora. That INSANE design must have been, erm, INORDINATELY inspired by New York Fashion Week. Admittedly, it makes my knees helplessly weak. That's my type of hat. Now, that's what I call the ULTIMATE hat. It's superlatively hot. So stunning to look at. Momentarily, it makes my heart stop. Oh my gosh! https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
Sidewalk chic fedora. Steal the aesthetic with one from Rag & Bone 
RIME ARODAKY skirt, Malene Birger belt

WALKING the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪#‎LFW‬, is Carolina Thelin, a model and fashion student at London College of Fashion in London. She's originally from Sweden. The inspiration for her chic style comes from Scandinavia. Go ahead, steal it, by styling a runway fedora by Rag & Bone, Malene Birger belt, MARNI vest, RIME ARODAKY skirt, Topshop roll neck jumper and AllSaints stilettos. London Fashion Week cheerleader and Fedora fashionista, mr Styles UltrA AAA, shows off his inimitable style; THE model fedora by Calvin Klein, VINTAGE waistcoat, styled with Reiss jacket, sleek black trousers by Cheap Monday, ELLEN TRACY jumper, Ben Sherman brogues, Zara tie, River Island crisp and long sleeved white shirt
MARNI vest

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Sweden! What do I know in Sweden (Swedish) Bra tack?
Carolina Thelin: Bra tack?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Bra tack?
Tack! Tack!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my gosh! My Swedish isn't excellent, clearly. On the other hand, your London Fashion Week outfit looks SUPER excellent. Is it for rent? That Fashion Week paradigm looks fine; it should be mine
Miss Thelin: (beams) Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I'm superlatively impressed, embolden. It's clearly a divinely inspired outfit (she spins around to show off feathers cascading, lazily down the back of her waistcoat) Thank you VERY much.
Miss Thelin: (no response)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (repeats) it's a DIVINELY inspired attire, CLEARLY.
YEA!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What was your inspiration for this, er, frontrunner?
Topshop roll neck jumper

Miss Thelin: I mean, erm, I LOVE feathers and I LOVE mixing it with little fringes (flaunts fringes on front of belt) This is a belt from a Danish brand designer
Oh yes (gleefully)
Malene Birger
Miss Thelin: Can you spell that for me please?
Miss Thelin: It's M, A, L, E, N, E
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh, that's superlatively serene. I mean, I know that Fashion House. Oh my! I LOVE that delicious belt, immeasurably. And that orange, er, top, that jumper, that roll-neck jumper to be precise. What Fashion brand is it?
Miss Thelin: It's Topshop, actually
 AllSaints stilettos

Topshop! Actually, it's drop-dead beautiful and stupendously classic. I ADORE that colour; so rustic and super vibrant and And psychedelic. Adamantly, that’s a colour a self-respecting fashionista can rely on, to make a fashion Week outfit looks, er, boldly spot on
Miss Thelin: Yes. I LOVE…
And how about that FLAMING fedora?
Miss Thelin: The hat? I actually got it in New York
Mr J2: Listen! It's that London Fashion Week ‪#‎fedora‬ fashionista guy. Just LISTEN as he swoons rather, er, coquettishly over that fashionista's felt fedora.(giggles)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Even the mere stylish at heart appreciates that FINE, state of the art fedora. That INSANE design must have been, erm, INORDINATELY inspired by New York Fashion Week. Admittedly, it makes my knees helplessly weak. That's my type of hat. Now, that's what I call the ULTIMATE hat. It's superlatively hot. So stunning to look at. Momentarily, it makes my heart stop. Oh my gosh!

Miss Thelin:…I'm not sure, what store it was. A very small store
mr Styles UltrA AAA: The hat’s magnificence is HERCULEAN, nevertheless…
Miss Thelin: It’s a LONG time ago
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Like it was purchased only yesterday, it’s looks AMAZING, actually; just like my lunch; like the Fashion Week set's punch. Oh my! So good
Miss Thelin: (nods in harmony) Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA:
LOOK! I have serious designs on each element in this super STRIKING ensemble. That's the aesthetic of my dreams. I'd LITERALLY watch it on the big screen. However, that FLAMING fedora, is the one, that I prefer. It's undoubtedly the jaw-dropping highlight, of that PERFECT sight. What a drooling moment! I hope it's cool to drool, over it. I don't know when I'll get over this. 

Miss Thelin: Yes. I'm the blond girl with the black hat…
mr Styles UltrA AAA:….The blond girl rocks, a bombshell fedora. Wow! I'm under its undeniably palatable spell. Well, I'm not complaining; I feel, well.
Miss Thelin: (in ordinate pride) I ALWAYS wear the black hat…
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Don’t ever stop! It rocks! You pull off the aesthetic super, er…
…nicely…
mr Styles UltrA AAA:…Effortlessly, Immaculately
Miss Thelin: (touches fedora, in salute)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How long have you been rocking fedoras now? And how did you start wearing hats?
Miss Thelin: Erm! Oh, I have ALWAYS been very into hats. Since I got this (fedora) in New York…
mr Styles UltrA AAA:…Your fascination with fedoras took off…

…I've been wearing hats ever since with almost everything. I wear them because…
mr Styles UltrA AAA:…(interrupts abruptly) Why?
Miss Thelin: It becomes my style
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How do you define your personal style?
Miss Thelin: It’s very clean; Scandinavian…
mr Styles UltrA AAA:…aesthetic
Miss Thelin: Inspiration
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That’s my sartorial determination…
Miss Thelin:…I like to go, a little bit more creative by teaming things like the vest (waistcoat) and feathers, fringes and stuffs…
mr Styles UltrA AAA: It takes imaginative, and an expert to create a style of this unparalleled calibre; the baritone, I mean the barometer, and to pull it off so effortlessly. This super chic and elegant ensemble. We appreciate EVERYTHING about it (notices her shoes) Oh my gosh! Those footwear. Where on earth are the from?
Miss Thelin: From All Saints
mr Styles UltrA AAA: All Saints! Wow! Oh, please! Amazing heels, indeed. What a tease! I adore the craftsmanship in the design, definitely…I like everything about it, in fact. What do you like about London Fashion Week?
Miss Thelin: (gushes) I LOVE London Fashion Week. It’s AMAZING! Just browsing around; it’s awesome. The shows (catwalks) and stuffs.
mr Styles UltrA AAA:…For those who need the sartorial education, please explain what happens at London Fashion Week
Miss Thelin: (a vehicle passes, momentarily) Sorry?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: If a passer-by should ask you what is London Fashion Week, what would be your enlightened response
Miss Thelin: SO it;’s a creative, er, MADNESS (laughs, enthusiastically)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (laughs,er, outrageously) Well said! Eloquently expressed, eloquently defined! A far better articulation than mine. Gene Simmons and his band Kiss would have an equally SUITable title "Crazy Crazy Nights."
Miss Thelin: (joins laughter, enthusiastically)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Definitely! It’s a showcase of, you know, personal styles. Devoted Fashion Week fashionistas are allowed to show off their individual styles, without the fear of being judged. On this space, you’ll find appreciation for the sartorial effort and creativity that they invest into putting world class ensemble together. On the catwalk, designer styles walk, on the sidewalk, personal styles, TALK. Yes?
Miss Thelin: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your outfit is a high note, end of quote, I’m ready to vote. On that note, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube Chanel called SidewalkDarlings?
Miss Thelin: Yea! You may do that.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Rousey

No comments:

Post a Comment