-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Kazuki Ueno at London Fashion WeekSidewalk

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Kazuki Ueno at London Fashion WeekSidewalk

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (screams , er, breathlessly) That's the best London Fashion Week; LFW ‪‎fedora, EVER. I'm in incredible awe of its divine presence. Each element in the outfit, like pop art by Andy Warhol, is phenomenal, in its own right, but that FLAMING fedora is the highlight of the aesthetic, undoubtedly https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
Sidewalk chic
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (approaches Kazuki)
Miss Boole: He's a passer-by, a Japanese tourist, who has no clue that it's this London Fashion Week happening on this space right now. He may not be interested in a photoshoot or an impromptu mini interview.
watch vidoe on youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Nevertheless, he looks the part, so I'll ask him to take part. He seems to be in awe of the sartorial spectacle. His outfit is that close to my heart. I'm in awe, super enthralled. He's clearly a style wonder, hopefully, his English is good and he's not just a one word wonder. Yet, like a front row celebrity, he embraces the spirit of SARTORIAL solidarity by showing off his sprezzatura style with inordinate clarity, alacrity and er, hilarity. I have NEVER felt this tranquillity!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Walk towards us now, please. It must be now!
Kazuki Ueno: (walks)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Can you say your name and what you do,please?
Kazuki Ueno: I’m Kazuki
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Suzuki?
Kazuki: KAZUKI!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Sorry. Owing to the bellowing wind and the sidewalk din, I can’t hear a thing. And what do you do Kazuki?
Kazuki: (stares blankly at HIM)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Are you working? Are you studying?
Kazuki: Studying!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That’s fashionable these days. What do you study?
Kazuki: Er. Medical!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Medical? Do you mean medicine?
Kazuki: Medicine!
......
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Awesome. You seem to have a doctorate in style. Your London Fashion Week; #LFW outfit is STUPENDOUSLY outstanding today. I LOVE the silhouettes and textures, immensely. That FLAMING fedora has stolen my, er, defenceless, helpless heart. it ROCKS, just like my, erm clock. You should rock it always. It's my dream hat; I'd rock it all day.
Kazuki: (stares blankly at HIM)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I LIKE your suit
Kazuki: (shakes head, slightly)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Where are you from?
Kazuki: Japanese!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh, Japan! Konnichiwa!
Kazuki: (smiles broadly) konnichiwa!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your English is good?
Kazuki: (uses fingers to indicate ‘little’) Little English! Sorry!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Okay. Your style is SUPER fluent; I appreciate and UNDERSTAND the language, immensely. Not to mention my Japanese; it’s not merely super little; it’s virtually non-existent. Against this backdrop, I applaud your command of the English language, not to mention, of course, your inimitable style.
[THEY BOTH ROAR INTO LAUGHTER]

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What fashion brands are you rocking? First and foremost, that FLAMING fedora?
Kazuki: (says something)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Who is the designer of that hat?
Kazuki: (he repeats something)(takes off hat to flaunt the label inside)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Er. Spell the designer’s name, please. Spell!
Kazuki: C
mr Styles UltrA AAA: J. wait! I get it, I think. C , A, H, CAH. That letter looks like an A. Looks like 
BAIMOMO hat. I told you my Japanese, unlike my sprezzatura style, was far from perfect. AMAZING! That STRIKING fedora, of course, not my Japanese.
Kazuki: Thanks
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's the best London Fashion Week; #LFW fedora, EVER. I'm in incredible awe of its divine presence. Each element in the outfit, like pop art by Andy Warhol, is phenomenal, in its own right, but that FLAMING fedora is the highlight of the aesthetic, undoubtedly. How about that jacket. What Fashion House is it from?
Kazuki: Er. I don’t know
mr Styles UltrA AAA: It’s FINE! It must be by Chuoku. I LOVE it. If I did not see it today, I don't know what I'd do. By the way, who is the Creative Director for that denim-looking shirt. It’s good-looking!
Kazuki: (confidently) PRIVILEGE!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That’s a…

Miss Aqours: …very, erm, NICE…
mr Styles UltrA AAA:…I’d say STUPENDOUS shirt. It fascinates me, immeasurably. It’s a PRIVILEGE to photograph it, and chatter about that shirt. I LIKE it, to the HIGHEST degree. Doctorate!
Kazuki: (smiles, thinly)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: And how about that mini neck scarf or is a handkerchief? The scarf you are rocking there?
Kazuki: Er
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Scarf?
Kazuki: No? Okay (groans, slightly)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You can’t remember?
Kazuki: (laughs)

[mr Styles UltrA AAA joins laughter] I have a thing for that scarf. RGLT Scarves are the way to my heart. I'm tempted to kiss it. And those trousers or are they simply a pair of awesome jeans?
Kazuki: Er. (says something) (repeats, er, something)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Spell the name of the fashion brand, please. Spell it! Spell!
Kazuki: U, N, U, S, E, D
mr Styles UltrA AAA: UNUSED! Oh Excellent. Flaunt it, of course. It's inspiringly gorgeous. I am not used to this brand but I LOVE their creation. Thank you so much. How about hose shoes?
Kazuki: POLER!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: POORER?
Kazuki: POLER (show off label on the back of the footwear)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh, Poler! I looks rich to me. It's in pole position in the Fashion Week style stakes. What do you LIKE bout London Fashion Week?
Kazuki: (stares at mr , blankly) (smile to indicate he does not understand)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: London Fashion Week
Kazuki: London Fashion Week?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. What do you like about London Fashion Week?
Kazuki: Erm! Yes! (scratches head, burst into laughter) I don’t understand.

[mr Styles UltrA AAA: joins laughter, uproariously)
Kazuki: Sorry!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (laughs) that’s fine. Okay. But thank you for speaking with us, super fluently, in style, of course. We absolutely enjoy the awesome Tokyo Fashion Week inspired aesthetic. It looks stylish, Amazing. It’s the type of outfit any elf-respecting Fashion Week fashionista would relish his/her holiday in. We are SUPER happy to capture it, in spoken words and photography and er, video. Do we have your permission to to publish this video on our youtube Chanel called SidewalkDarlings?
Kazuki: Youtube?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes!
Kazuki: Yes. It’s okay
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspot
COM
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Aqours


No comments:

Post a Comment