-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Bruna at London Fashion Week

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Bruna at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (sighs, er, breathlessly) Your London Fashion Week outfit looks SUPER psychedelic. I just can't have enough of it. Like a FLAMING fedora in my pristine collection, this attire is, oh my gosh, such a stunner! I'm a HUGE fan of its silhouettes, er, atmosphere and textures; the complete package. The aesthetic of each element is classic, seriously vogue and incredibly chic, I'm convinced, super confident that it's my calling to CAPTURE and express it in miniature prose and close-up portraiture. https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at ‪#‎LFW‬ is, Bruna from Brazil. She studies Fashion Design at University of Westminster. That's excellence. Steal her chic, feminine style by teaming a statement coat by White Pepper with vintage blouse (Jane Norman lookalike) FARM skirt, vintage handbag(resembles a Marion Ayonote) and Zara biker boots. Fedora fan and London Fashion Week honorary cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA, self-styled, show off his model fedora by Topman, teams with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues.
....
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your London Fashion Week outfit looks SUPER psychedelic. I just can't have enough of it. Like a FLAMING fedora in my pristine collection, this attire is, oh my gosh, such a stunner! I'm a HUGE fan of its silhouettes, er, atmosphere and textures; the complete package. The aesthetic of each element is classic, seriously vogue and incredibly chic, I'm convinced, super confident that it's my calling to CAPTURE and express it in miniature prose and close-up portraiture.

BRUNA: Thank you http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You are welcome. I'm COMPLETELY, impressed and inspired and, er, everything. I'm enamoured with that authentic icon of style and aesthetic, that work of art styling, that styling tutorial, that, er, winner, that design, looks like a money spinner. It's one of the most creative style I have ever seen, at Fashion Week. Oh my gosh! My knees are feeling helplessly weak. Even my lips are finding it hard to speak. I'm HIGHLY interested to know the inspiration behind this amazing, STUPENDOUS aesthetic.

BRUNA: (laughs) Oh, my inspiration. It comes a bit from everywhere I guess. I'm REALLY into the country style. Nowadays, everything is very focus on the city and urban. I like to go a bit against it.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. Completely. And I SUPER like...(playful) you rebel, with a cause. That's the precise essence of Fashion Week. That's what London Fashion Week is all about. Every fashionista and even the Fashion Editors are portraying his/her personal style. Forget what everyone else is wearing, forget what is voguish or roguish, forget the so-called rules that govern fashion or styling and simply do your own style....

BRUNA: (nods)

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Styles that make you happy. When you inject your individual creativity into it, it will shine. The Fashion Week set will see it and appreciate it. That's precisely what's happening here today at Planet London Fashion Week. Now, I'm highly interested to know what Fashion brands you are ACTUALLY rocking in this sartorial hit.

BRUNA: Okay
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Bruna! Let's start with that highly VIBRANT jacket, please. Banana yellow! EXCITING colour! Stupendously exciting like a FLAMING fedora. That coat! Show me its bow. If you must know why; I just want to unwrap that EPIC gift. Oh my gosh! I ADORE this. it LOOKS super divine. It's so ideal. I just can't handle its appeal. I had no idea I'd encounter or even stumble upon candy at London Fashion Week. Wow! Super happy I did. It's SUPER sweet. What fashion brand is it please?

BRUNA: From the White Pepper
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's excellence. How dapper! I simply LOVE it. That top! Oh my gosh!

BRUNA: The top is vintage

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Vintage. Oh my gosh! That's such an advantage! It's HIGHLY awesome. Beautiful colour. That AMAZING, spectactular, colorful skirt

BRUNA: This skirt is from a Brazilian brand. It's called Farm.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: F, A, R, M?

BRUNA: Yes

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It's AMAZING. That's the cutest skirt, ever. The Fashion Editors, like me, are desirous of winning it then spinning in it. Once we have it in our wardrobes, we would never spill it. It's the design, for certainty. Honestly. It's SUPER easy to look at. What a dream. So lush. Oh my gosh! No one will ever know (that it's from a Farm) Completely

BRUNA: (chuckles)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I'm COMPLETELY in love with that bag. I can't recall whether I have expressed it before, but I'll express again. That bag is seriously gorgeous. I agree. I LOVE it! I want it. I have been looking for accessories with its physique for seasons. The REd Light fails to stop the traffic, but not this magic. I'm so...

BRUNA: The bag is vintage as well, so...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Vintage. What a privilege! Where on earth did you discover that gem?

BRUNA: From Brazil

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh, Brazil. The place with all the hidden gems, it seems. Utter Brilliance. I bet you are from Brazil also...

BRUNA: It's all Brazilian.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I must admit. Those delightful shoes have ACTUALLY swept me off my feet

BRUNA: (grins) They are Zara. I just changed the shoe laces for ribbons

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh, that's excellence. And creativity. How do you define your personal style, normally? If today was not London Fashion Week, how would you be, erm, dressed?

BRUNA: (hesitates)...Sorry?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What's your personal style? How do you like to...?

BRUNA: My personal style...I'd say it's quite quirky. I'm into some pastel colours. I'm not really into...I'm REALLY into matching the clothes. Different ones. Vintage with new. I'm REALLY into texture. And just not really into black (clothes). Everyone is just like, getting attached to black. Not me, really. It's a really easy colour. REALLY easy. I like more of a challenge.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (understandingly) Yes! Yes!

BRUNA: And to be able to make different matches

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's the precise essence of one's personal style...Creating you own stylings and portraying them, confidently. And yours is expressed SUPER beautifully....And. What's the personal appeal of London Fashion Week?

BRUNA: What's the what?

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Appeal, of London Fashion Week?

BRUNA: The appeal, I think is the, (ruminates)...Let me see. Just about see other peoples' poinht of view and their fashion. Because I think fashion is really the...it's HUGE. It's getting closer. It's so many things. So many art areas. So I think you'll be able to see everyone's point of view. It's...AMAZING.

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Their sprezzatura styles

BRUNA: (nods)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's excellence. Thank you so much for your AMAZING outfit today. I simply LOVE the aesthetic. Now I just wanna ask you for your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings.

BRUNA: Sure!
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/

Portraits by Miss Larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment