-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Natalia at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Natalia at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (coos, er, breathlessly) Last but definitely NOT least. That? That?...Look! That FLAMING London Fashion Week ‪fedora‬ suits you. That, erm, highlight, that captivating hook. You MUST rock that timeless gem, until the end, of, er, heaven. Wow! super WOW! It's tone is super SIZZLING and unforgettable.... https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
 https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Oh my! More, please. I LOVE it, absolutely. It's a pleasure to discover it, but how will I recover? It's my choice; the one I always wish for. This wearable work of art melts my heart. You are absolutely the lucky fashionista. Thanks for this, er, prized memory that will, undoubtedly, last forever?



http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at ‪LFW‬, is, Natalia. Steal her colours and prints infused aesthete by teaming a runway, oversized felt fedora by ‪FrenchConnection‬ with Onjenu jumpsuit, Topshop polo neck, coat, and River Island shoes. fedora fashionista and London Fashion Week cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA, self-styled, show off his model fedora by Topman, teams with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues.
Mr Sadhana: Strike a pose, please.

NATALIA: (super softly) My name is....

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...Loudly please

NATALIA: (still soft) My name is Natalya...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Loudly...

Natalia: (bit louder) My name is Natalia and I'm Purchasing Manager for Onjenu; a womenswear brand
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your London Fashion Week outfit looks SUPER, psychedically AMAZING today. I super love the colour cordinations, the textures, prints and everything that you put into this aesthetic. It's the epitome of elegance and class. Oh my gosh! This attire boasts some serious style and panache. How admirable and iconic! All the elements are super hot, desirable and angeleic. Undeniably, my favourite, my perpetual crush, my infinite lust, is number one; that FLAMING fedora, it's above the rest; we belong. I WANT it. Getting it is a must. It belongs in my fedora repertoire; I belong in its world. The whole Fashion Week set loves it. If any self-respecting fashionista here deny it, he or she is in, er, denial. What would they be thinking?

NATALIA: (nods in agreement)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (fishing for a vocalised ackowledgement) It's an INSPIRED outfit, clearly

NATALIA: (a slight nod only)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What was your inspiration?
NATALIA: It's all behind the motto "Live life in colour" which is the sort of brand that I am working with. So we love colours, we love prints...We take inspiration from the 60s and the 70s (fashion trends)... (Natalia's naturally soft voice is naturally drowned out by the Fashion Week set's din in the background)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: brilliance. how do you define your personal style, normally?

NATALIA: Quite colourful, I think. It depends on my mood. I do LOVE prints as well, jumpsuits, prints suits...basics...VERY feminine, very colorful...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh excellene. It comes out super beautifully, the style that you are showcasing today. Undeniably, It's on point. Therefore, we are happy to share this experience. Erm. At this point, I'd like to ask you about the fashion brands that you are rocking. So please touch all the pieces, in turn, then tell me what fashion brands design them. I REALLY appreciate your cooperation.

NATALIA: Okay. The jumpsuit is... (softly)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (murmurs acknowledgement) hmm. Is where? Sorry. What brand is it, please?

NATALIA: (Repeats name of brands, still softly)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Spell that brand's name for me, please?

NATALIA: O N J E N U

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh Onjenu! Excellence, exotic sounding name! I DO love it. The prints are such a doll. They made my day.

NATALIA: And there is sort of a polo neck inside... the jacket, which is from Topshop...It's just a Highstreet brand but I just put them together...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Expert styling, nevertheless. The jacket is adorable; that's why the Fashion Week set cannot get enough of this sight. That vibrant colour leaves me speechless. That outerwear is super shining; it's an authentic star, in its own right. Oh my gosh. What a DAY. What a night! Topshop, the purveyor of excellence. We love the Highstreet brands. how about that banana yellow jacket, coat?

NATALIA: It's from Topshop

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Topshop also... I DO love Topshop, Topman. I love their offerings. Those shoes! They have swept me off my feet...

NATALIA: From River Island.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I love them; so super shimmering, they are still sweeping me off my feet. I simply LOVE those gorgeous sandals from River Island.

NATALIA: (chuckles)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Last but definitely not least. That? That? (felt fedora?) Look! That FLAMING fedora suits you. That, erm, highlight, that captivating hook. You MUST rock that timeless gem, until the end, of, er, heaven. Wow! super WOW! It's tone is super SIZZLING and unforgettable. Oh my! More, please. I LOVE it, absolutely. It's a pleasure to discover it, but how will I recover? It's my choice; the one I always wish for. This wearable work of art melts my heart. You are absolutely the lucky fashionista. Thanks for this, er, prized memory that will, undoubtedly, last forever. Why did you rock a hat with this outfit, I should ask instead?

NATALIA: I don't know. It just kind off balances everything it out....

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Well, it's too much, it enhances the aethetic. Personally, I find this element super striking. And marvellous. No other fedora is remotely close to it, in height, depth or even breath.

NATALIA:...I don't know if it works...(traffic drowns her super soft vocals)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: And I'm COMPLETELY in love with it. I'm drawn to it, like a packed wallet, like, erm, magnet. I just can't help it

NATALIA: Awesome!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: How many hats do you have in your fedora collection?

NATALIA: Erm, Just the ONE,actually...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Actually, THE ONE is worth a million. It's, er, one in a million. Just like a style chameleon.

NATALIA: Yes. It's a fun hat, so when it comes to special occasions...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: How and when did you start rocking fedoras?

NATALIA: Erm. I only wear it very rarely. When I feel like dressing up

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Well, you rock it, when it matters. Looking the part. That's all that matters. Fedoras suit you beautifully, so I'd recommend that you invest in some more

NATALIA: (nods smilingly) I'll get some more

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Completely! (teases) What took you so long? What are you waiting for? What do you like about London Fashion...Fashion Week?

NATALIA: The streetstyles. I like to see what the people are wearing. Inspiration comes from that.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellent. SO before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called sidewalk darlings?

NATALIA:Yes. That would be great.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Thank you so much for your outfit today and your time
.....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Mr Sadhana

No comments:

Post a Comment