-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Jessie Wu at London Fashion Week

Saturday 26 December 2015

Jessie Wu at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (enthuses, breathlessly) Wow! That ‪‎fedora‬ is driving me crazy. Nno wonder, it's my favourite fedora. It's definitely ‪‎Fashion Week‬ material, EVER. It's the intricate design; it's the colour, oh my, it's the HOT, enduring appeal, that's drowsing me, drowning me in winter solstice chills, making me super hot. What does it take to draft that, erm,  chef-d'œuvre, in my fedora repertoire?
https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at ‪#‎LFW‬, is Jessie Wu. She's originally from Hong Kong, but she's now studying Fashion Promotion at University of the Creative Arts. How stylish! Steal her minimalistic style by erm, styling a foundation fedora by ASOS with & Other stories top, skirt, boots, and Zara bag. mr Styles UltrA AAA , London Fashion Week cheerleader and renown fedora fashionista, flaunts a model fedora by Topman which he teams with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues.
https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
Miss Wu: I am studying Fashion Promotion

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I LOVE Fashion Promotion. Studying this discipline is super fashionable, but it takes super discipline. I am personally DETERMINED to forge a career in this area, of fashion. A style pupil myself, I'm studying Styles, Aesthetics and Fedora Promotion at the, er, School of Frock

Miss Wu: Thank you
http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
mr Styles UltrA AAA: that's AWESOME. I love that. No wonder your outfit looks so artistic and fashionable. It looks super AMAZING today. That London Fashion Week outfit looks incredibly STUNNING, from all sides. It's a beauty, a sartorial spectacle. It looks better than a miracle. I super LOVE your amazing, model style. I am powerless, helpless in resisting its magnetic appeal. Oh my, Fashion Editors squeal. They wanna steal, each element; especially that FLAMING fedora. I'll never forget that, erm, epaulette! Admittedly, I have been admiring an innumerable number of fedoras, but I LOVE this one, the most.
Miss Wu: (no response)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I REALLY like every element that you are rocking in your outfit

Miss Wu: Erm. The top is from & Other Stories, the skirt also. Just look at these details....

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Let me see those incredibly irresistible details

Miss Wu: ...it's a zip...

Oh my gosh! It's SUPER creative. Epic, indeed.

Miss Wu: Yes...this little white bag...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...Where on earth is that bag from? It's so beautiful.

Miss Wu: Zara

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh Zara! No wonder. It's aesthetic is stellar. It's a BEAUTIFUL handbag. Just look at that hat GORGEOUS colour palette. How about those shimmering boots? What fashion brand are they?

Miss Wu: The boots are from & Other Stories

mr Styles UltrA AAA: & Other Stories also. Excellence. Those footwear are adorable. They are great to watch. What a catch! Last but by no means least, that FLAMING fedora. Where in heaven's name is it from? What Fashion House?
Miss Wu: ASOS
mr Styles UltrA AAA: it's AMAZING. I LOVE it. Wow! That hat is driving me crazy; no wonder, it's my favourite fedora. It's definitely Fashion Week material, EVER. It's the intricate design; it's the colour, oh my, it's the HOT, enduring appeal, that's drowsing me, drowning me in winter solstice chills, making me super hot. What does it take to draft that, erm, chef-d'œuvre, in my fedora repertoire? How many fedoras do you have in your wardrobe?

Miss Wu: (no response)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (repeats question)... How many?

Miss Wu: (hangs on to fedora) Five.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Five! Oh my gosh! Why on earth do you have so many hats in your accessories repertoire?

*Miss Wu:....accessories. On my body; necklace and hat

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh excellence!

Miss Wu: Yes!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What's so special about fedoras in your outfits?

Miss Wu: Erm. (ponders, looks over the clothes she's rocking)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Why are fedoras special in your outfits?

Miss Wu: Because my top is quite plain, I had to add some accessories, like my hat (holds brim of hat)
That fedora boasts the midnight hue, so it provides a, er,..

Mr Solstice...Nice?...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...STRIKING! A striking contrast to the plain top. You pull of the aesthetic, inspiringly. I am highly intrigued now, so please tell me how you would define your personal style? In other phrase, how do you like to dress from day to day?

Miss Wu: I LOVE minimal style...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Minimal aesthetic!
Miss Wu: Yes. and I LOVE black, grey and white colours

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my! Such opulence!

Miss Wu: I LOVE to mix and match....
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You are showcasing all of these wholesome elements today and you pull them off, needless to say, enormously.

Miss Wu: (smiles, proudly)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: London Fashion Week! Is this your first time?

Miss Wu: This is my second time

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your second time

Miss Wu: Yes

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! You must REALLY love the bi-annual showcase then

Miss Wu: Yes

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What do you LOVE about London Fashion Week

Miss Wu: I LOVE the atmosphere

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What aspect of the atmosphere do you like?

Miss Wu: Erm...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Describe the atmosphere that you are experiencing

Miss Wu: I can see some - outstanding people , with their....

mr Styles UltrA AAA:....Outstanding style?

Miss Wu: Yes! So I can get more inspiration
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's braincell brilliance! That's the succinct but precise, to the point way to fashion it. Many fashionistas like yourself showcase their succulent styles at London Fashion Week so so others can be inspired. In return, they sometimes garner style ideas from other fashion week fashionistas.

Miss Wu: (smiles)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Before you walk the sidewards, I mean, the SIDEWALK, , may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube Chanel called Sidewalk Darlings?

Miss Wu: Yes.
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Ms Miyamot

No comments:

Post a Comment