-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: J Coles at LOndon Fashion Week

Saturday 12 December 2015

J Coles at LOndon Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (enthuses, breathlessly) Look! How mesmerizing that fedora looks! Look! Fashion Editors are queuing up, just to write about that HERO in their books. Fedora agents aching to have it on their books. A shot of it will be something to desire. Moments have passed, yet I'm still admiring it. I’ll have it. It’s something to acquire. What can I say! Oh my gosh! It has simply taken my breath away. It's the same colour as my photographer colleague, Miss Sibelius, skirt
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week, is Jasmin Coles. She’s a fashion Writer and blogger. Brilliance! Go ahead, steal her chic and ultra modern style by teaming a runway fedora by H&M with ASOS tailored trousers, Topshop top and Birkenstocks sandals. While curating her outfit for Gallery of #‎SidewalkDarlings, London Fashion Week cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA , shows off his sprezzatura style by teaming a model fedora by Topman with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Outfit looks SUPER amazing today. Look, I’m highly hooked to that heavenly look. The aesthete is peach; a breath of fresh air. The epic spectacle gives me goosebumps. The cuts are chic and modern; a cut above and beyond the rest, CLEARLY.

J Coles: Thank you


mr Styles UltrA AAA: Look! The more I admire this CAPTIVATING #‎LFW outfit, the more drop-dead gorgeous it looks. quintessentially, this is the perfect #‎FashionWeek aesthetic. I have never seen that fedora before, but it’s STRIKINGLY hot. It looks even more supreme with each fleeting moment. I’d welcome that wearable, work of art element to the Christmas party. Keep up the good work, of art, of course. It’s clearly an INSPIRED aesthetic.

J Coles: (smiles, modestly) Yea!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What was the inspiration behind this super precious aesthete?

J Coles:…kind of 60’s; just really comfortable, edgy, clean

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Such exuberance, such excellence! And to what extent is this aesthetic a reflection of your personal style?
J Coles: Absolutely! 100%! I totally wear this EVERYDAY
mr Styles UltrA AAA: No Wonder. I’d rock that style all day also. It’s AMAZING. I REALLY appreciate the effort you have made for this sartorial showcase.

J Coles: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I’m SUPER interested to find out what fashion brands you are ROCKING. So please, just touch each element then tell me where in heaven’s name, it’s from
J Coles: I’m wearing….my hat from H&M
Mr Fals: Look! It's that #‎fedora fashionista guy. His expressions about fedoras are SUPER extroverted. LISTEN for yourself (guffaws, raucously)


mr Styles UltrA AAA: How mesmerizing that fedora looks! Look! Fashion Editors are queuing up, just to write about that HERO in their books. Fedora agents aching to have it on their books. A shot of it will be something to desire. Moments have passed, yet I'm still admiring it. I’ll have it. It’s something to acquire. What can I say! Oh my gosh! It has simply taken my breath away. It's the same colour as my photographer colleague, Miss Sibelius, skirt.

J Coles: Erm. My cropped top is from Topshop
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I LOVE that edgy and bold colour non stop, immeasurably. Excellence! I LOVE Topshop. Topman also, of course.

J Coles: The trousers is from ASOS and my shoes (sandals) …

mr Styles UltrA AAA: …I adore those trousers, fashionista. SO beautiful. How many fedoras do you have in your collection?

About 15 hats

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my gosh! (Fashion Week set look on in sheer amazement, INSTANTANEOUSLY) Why do you have so many hats, for one fashionista? My gosh!
J Coles: (gushes) I just LOVE them! I think they make you look so put together and nice. It’s brilliant!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance, indeed. That statement echoes my precise feelings about fedoras. I have a fedora repertoire also. When and how di you start ROCKING fedoras?

J Coles: I probably, always worn that’s. I remember my mom ALWAYS put me in hats. I think erm, …

mr Styles UltrA AAA:…Yes. The best mothers know best. Your mother is one of them, clearly…

J Coles: …I started buying them for myself, probably about 3 years ago. Big floppy hats…

mr Styles UltrA AAA:…Felt fedoras! Yes please!

J Coles: Yes. That’s probably when I started wearing them

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That’s brilliance. Keep on rocking them, EVERYDAY. You definitely know how to to do that with the ultimate flair. In SidewalkDarlings Frock Tune called Planet London Fashion Week, certain lyrics go ‘London Fashion Week is a TOY, such joy.’ What is the, erm, JOY of London Fashion Week for you personally?

J Coles: Oh, it’s just so many people (well-dressed, of course) at the same place. You just forget what you doing. It’s fantastic. It’s so GOOD.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellence! Do you have a style icon?

J Coles: Probably Alexa Chang or Kate Moss

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What is it about their styles that appeals to you?

J Coles: It’s just REALLY clean and well put together, and they ALWAYS look effortless and I LOVE that….

mr Styles UltrA AAA: …Today, your style boasts all those attributes that you admire and love; modern cuts, super clean lines and generally a sprezzatura expression.

J Coles: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: We REALLY appreciate this style. Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube Chanel called Sidewalk Darlings?

J Coles: Absolutely! Yes!
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Sibelius

No comments:

Post a Comment