-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Paris Tsang at London Fashion Week

Monday 21 December 2015

Paris Tsang at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my! That HOT accessory should be mine. (drools openly) Every self-respecting fashionista who becomes a millionaire should buy this FLAMING fedora, first. Lock me up in it wardrobe, then throw away the keys. Yes, please! Every self-respecting stylist knows that a stylish hat is fundamental in an impressive London Fashion Week; LFW outfit.. I'm in love with this tease; yes please, it's playful and strong. Even from a distance I can sense this one's intense heat; it's a super hot song. This must be the dessert. For something similar, I'll search the earth until eternity
https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings

The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; #LFW, is Paris Tsang. He’s a designer and student. Excellence! Steal his dapper style by teaminga foundation fedora by The Kooples with Ted Baker boots, Burberry sunglasses, KTZ shirt, Topman jacket and Louis Vuitton bag. mr Styles UltrA AAA , London Fashion Week cheerleader and Fashion Curator at Gallery of #SidewalkDarlings, flaunts a model fedora by Topman which he styles with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
Mrs Syakieb: Strike a pose, Paris, please

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (gushes, breathlessly) Your outfit! your whole London Fashion Week outfit looks super illustrious this morning. It rocks, it's undeniably the best, EVER. That's the quintessential Fashion Week aesthetic every self-respecting fashionista would like to rock. Each element is desirable, especially that fedora. I REALLY love STRIKING accessories like that. It lights my fire. My sole sole desire -to win it. It's the winner!

Mr Tsang: (no answer)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It’s clearly an INSPIRED aesthetic

Mr Tsang: (smiles thinly)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It is?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Tremendous! Rocking that aesthetic is a must. Strike a pose in it would be a plus, not a minus. So what was the inspiration?

Mr Tsang: Erm. Colour. Boldness! Hence these stand-out pieces
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh, excellence. The inspiration is reflected, effortlessly and your styling intentions have been superbly expressed. Needless to say, the fashion Week set are super pleased.
Mr Tsang: (No answer)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I’m super curious to know what fashion brands you are rocking in this prized ensemble. Start with that fedora please.

Mr Tsang: The hat is by the Kooples….

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my! That HOT accessory should be mine. (drools openly) Every self-respecting fashionista who becomes a millionaire should buy this FLAMING fedora, first. Lock me up in it wardrobe, then throw away the keys. Yes, please! Every self-respecting stylist knows that a stylish hat is fundamental in an impressive London Fashion Week outfit.. I'm in love with this tease; yes please, it's playful and strong. Even from a distance I can sense this one's intense heat; it's a super hot song. This must be the dessert. For something similar, I'll search the earth until eternity...

Mr Tsang:…My sunglasses – Burberry…
mr Styles UltrA AAA: ….It's too fabulous! I absolutely adore it. You are the luckiest fashionista, EVER.

Mr Tsang: The jacket itself is actually by Topman. It’s been tailored…
mr Styles UltrA AAA: It looks super vibrant. I'm loving the red. That colour suits styles immaculately with the other mild hues. I LOVE that jacket. If it could hold in my tailored pocket, I'd simply take it, off you.

Mr Tsang: The shirt is KTZ. The trousers were designed by me, really…
mr Styles UltrA AAA: …Really! How gorgeous are those trousers! You are a fashion design talent, clearly. Rocking one’s own creations is SUPER fashionable during London Fashion Week…Last but not least, that monochrome shirt is INSANE. It adds so much edge and appeal to the aesthetic.
Mr Tsang:…The bag itself is by Louis Vuitton…
mr Styles UltrA AAA: …What a diamond!
Mr Tsang:….The boots – Ted Baker…
mr Styles UltrA AAA:… Such brilliance! Those footwear are adorable. My type. I want a pair of boots like those. I REALLY love each element is this superb attire.However, I must confess that my wholehearted favourite is that FLAMING fedora. I’m interested to know when and how you started rocking fedoras.

Mr Tsang: I started wearing hats recently. I got lazy in doing my own hair.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Considering that you started only recently, how may hats do you have in your fedora wardrobe?
Mr Tsang: 4 or 5
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Fiur or Five! Well, okay. What can I say! The collection is building, erm,…
Mrs Syakieb:…nicely?...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Astoundingly. Apart from keeping untidy hair under wraps, what other roles do your fedoras play in your styling. How do you feel when you rock a fedora?
Mr Tsang: I feel like it just make my hair stand-out more, and add a little bit of character, especially to whatever I'm wearing. And it’s just goes VERY well with a suit.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! That’s beautifully expressed. How do you define your personal style?
Mr Tsang: My personal style?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes, please!
Mr Tsang: Erm. (cursory glance at his outfit)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How do you like to dress from day to day?
Mr Tsang: Today?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes, please
Mr Tsang: I ALWAYS wear suits
mr Styles UltrA AAA: This suit suits you. Likewise, I'm sure the others do.
Mr Tsang: Yes!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Dapper! Dapper aesthetic
Mr Tsang: (grins)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellence. I LOVE that also.Tell me now, please. London Fashion Week! What do you find attractive about it?
Mr Tsang: London Fashion Week. The individuality of what everyone wears. You can see their creative side comes out of what they are wearing
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your creative style shines, super eloquently; it's the unmistakeable, inimitable. That's sartorial excellence! Thank you so much. Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission t publish this video on our youtube Chanel called SidewalkDarlings?
Mr Tsang: That's fine
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Once again, your outfit is SUPER outstanding. Than you so much for your time and of course, your style
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

Portraits by Mrs Syakieb

No comments:

Post a Comment