-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Rebecca at London Fashion Week

Monday 4 January 2016

Rebecca at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (swoons, er breathlessly) oh dear! That fedora rules. That fedora rocks. In fact, I'm thrilled to watch you rock that drama, that, er, next James Bond. What a fortune! I'm super jealous of your luck. Your London Fashion Week fedora is simply gorgeous. As you walk the sidewalk, The whole ‎FashionEditor set talks about it with their hearts. It makes me melt. No wonder, I knelt, because of how I felt, in its presence....

.............
The fashionista walking the sidewalk at #LFW is Rebecca, by trade, she's a Makeup Artist, also a Fashion Buyer for a Boutique. Excellence. Steal her Fashion Week flair by coupling a foundation fedora (a Lipsy lookalike) with Yves Saint Laurent bag, AllSaints shirt, Zara blazer, River Island shoes and Topshop jeans. Fedora fan and London Fashion Week honorary cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA, self-styled, show off his model fedora by Topman, teams with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues.

.....
mr Styles UltrA AAA:I ADORE your wearable, work of art London Fashion Week outfit. Nothing outshines this spectactular delight. Oh my gosh! What a stupendous sight. The silhouettes! The textures! Okay, EVERY element, looks fantastic. Arguably, that FLAMING #fedora is a fortune; the magic. It's an authentic darling. No wonder it grabs my attention. momentarily, then holds it, perpetually. Your outfit; er, I'm COMPLETELY in love with it. It looks SUPER striking..

Rebecca: (laughs) Oh, thank you...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...It's an INSPIRED style, clearly. Understandingly, I'm super eager to find out the inspiration behind this aesthetic today.

Rebecca: Usually, I'm wearing all black. Yumi Moto is my man. I LOVE him so much. When it comes to layering. When it comes to flow... It's all about him. Today, I just say, you know what, let me just wear some colour. As you know the London weather is ridiculous. DULL today. You know what, let me just add more colours. And I just mix and match the others.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: This outfit has made this day so vibrant and iridescent. It's the antithesis of today's forecast. I just want this moment to last, if it's not too much to ask. I totally appreciate the effort; it's like a work of art, you are portraying on the sidewalk.


Rebecca: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What fashion brands are you wearing? If you simply tell me what...
Rebecca: Okay, the jacket. It's actually a blazer, is from Zara...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...What an awesome blazer. I adore Zara blazers also. (gushes) Oh my gosh! That banana yellow colour is so AMAZING. I LOVE...the silhouette, IMMENSELY
Rebecca: I LOVE the rustic colour

mr Styles UltrA AAA: So do I. In fact, it leaves me SUPER breathless. I'm super impressed not just with the colour, and design but also with it's ethereal character. Like the fedora, it makes the outfit take off.

Rebecca: (laughs) (open blazer for a better view) And inside, is actually a LONG shirt. It's like a skirt. From Allsaints

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That shirt is worth enormously more than a gilded girth; it's the longest I have ever seen. I bet it's longer than the Nile. Clearly, it has the same atmosphere and just as endlessly wild. It's excellent. It's AWESOME. The shape is like, so - STUPENDOUS...

Rebecca: And the bag is from YSL. (steals his line) Cute little bag; my little favourite at the moment...I wear it, EVERYDAY.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Such an elegant bag. I can't savor it enough. It has COMPLETELY made my day. It's my favourite colour also. What a treat. Red. Red means LOVE...I LOVE that bag. My fedora is my HUGE favourite. I rock it all day, everyday.

Rebecca: Yea. These bracelet are just VERY cheap from...erm...Accessorize or something like that. It's really random.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What a twist! Hot or what? It couples beautifully with the outfit as a whole, but particularly with that jacket, I mean BLAZER.

Rebecca: Thank you. Trousers and shoes. The shoes are from River Island...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Where are those from?

Rebecca: The shoes?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes.

Rebecca: River Island
Not the shoes. They are lovely though.

Rebecca: The jeans?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: yes.

Rebecca: The jeans are from Topshop. Like high-waisted jeans...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. Yes. Those jeans are a high note. So beautiful. They look wicked. I want them. Amazing. Yea. You pull it off...

Rebecca: And this...(touches hat, affectionately)


mr Styles UltrA AAA: I'm excited about each and every element is this SERIOUSLY jaw-dropping outfit. They are all super adorable. However, I must admit that I'm COMPLETELY in awe, of this awesome, STRIKING, marvellous fedora that you are rocking.

Rebecca: (laughs) Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: oh dear! That fedora rules. That fedora rocks. Infact, I'm thrilled to watch you rock that drama, that, er, next James Bond. What a fortune! I'm super jealous of your luck. Your London Fashion Week fedora is simply gorgeous. As you walk the sidewalk, The whole Fashion Week set talks about with their hearts. It makes me melt. No wonder, I knelt, because of how I felt, in its presence....So please tell me MORE about it.

Rebecca: (touches hat, fondly) This hat is actually a present from my boyfriend...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (coos) Ahh! That's an investment element for your fedora repertoire. For selecting such a thoughtful and artful gift, your boyfriend is a keeper...

Rebecca:...He found it in a vintage shop.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Amazing!..

Rebecca: I don't even know where...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I would guess, HEAVEN. However, it doesn't even matter. The heart of the matter is that it suits you like a glove. That's one of the reasons why I believe it's from ABOVE. So continue to bask in the love.
Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Besides, you coordinate it, skillfully, seamlessly in your outfit.You should really 
appreciate it. How many fedoras do you have in your wardrobe, incidentally?

Rebecca: hats?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes.

Rebecca: I usually have about, 10?

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Why do you harbour so many?

Rebecca: I like hats. (touches hat, tenderly) They keep me warm.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What difference do they make to your outfits?

Rebecca: They add that extra - buzz, like a zing. To everything...It just brings the whole shape of your body, your outfit (gesticulates with hands)...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...Perfectly expressed. When and how did you start rocking fedoras with your outfits?

Rebecca: (rhetorically) How?...I don't know...I think it started off with hair bands. Accessories for my head. Then I thought, you know what, it doesn't really give any, like, SHAPE. Nothing extra, like dimension. Then I thought (touches fedora) let me add a hat. Because I was inspired by my friend Martel. he's a blogger. he wears top hats. He has the gentleman, classic kind of a style...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Just like, er, mine...

Rebecca:..I am a girl who wears the same...So yeah, that's it.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: So this fedora has taken your outfit to an extrordinary,phenomenally high dimension?

Rebecca: (nods)

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...and I'm QUITE taken by its adorable presence. London Fashion Week, what's its appeal to your personally?

Rebecca: London Fashion Week is just about, individuality, trying new things. Mix and match. Sharing the love, with fashion...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...and styles also

Rebecca: And makeup. It's like a free one...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Inspiration

Yea.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I'm completely in love with this outfit. Now I jst want to thank you so much for your time and your style. Do we have hyour permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings

Rebecca: (nods, flashes the V sign with two fingers)
..............
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/

Cinematography by Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment