-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: DEVON at London Collections Men

Wednesday 27 January 2016

DEVON at London Collections Men

mr Styles UltrA*: (enthuses, breathlessly) Oh my gosh!I would ROCK that FLAMING ‎fedora, all day. It's undoubtedly, the best hat at LCM Men's Fashion Week. I'm A huge FAN. No wonder; it does something to me. What a tremendous feeling; just to be aware of its existence; just to bask in its presence. That fedora! You hold on to that splendour, that titillating TOAST, while I'll hold on to this slithering hope...I do know that fashion boutique in Sheffield called Freshmans
The fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Collections Men is DEVON; a stylist, dancer and model. Steal his smart-funky aesthetic by teaming a vintage, runway fedora with Austin Reed coat, Topman sweater, Reiss trousers and vintage shoes. mr Styles UltrA*; the flamed hair fedora fashionista, LFW cheerleader and Fashion Curator at the Gallery of SidewalkDarlings shows off his sprezzatura style; model fedora by Calvin Klein, styles with Converse shoes, FOLK jumper, MARK LAW tailored trousers, ALEXANDRE tie, GIEVES & HAWKES and last but not least, Bruce Field biker jacket.
mr Styles UltrA*: Oh my gosh! Just wanna say that your outfit looks absolutely brilliant today; one of the best London Collections Men aesthete here today. What a STUPENDOUS standard. I care for all the PERFECT elements but I SIMPLY adore that FIERCE fedora, the most. The one and only! It's EVERYTHING; it means the world. What can I say! Fedora all the way.
DEVON: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA*: Your'e welcome. This iconic style! That style is the boss! What was the inspiration behind what you are wearing?
DEVON: I kind of like to look smart; kind of funky at the same time. So smart-funky I'd say
mr Styles UltrA*: Cool. And to what extent is this aesthetic a portrayal of your personal style?

DEVON: I'd say my day to day style is kind of, smart, put together, but I added the hat (touches fedora, proudly) for a little bit of flavour; to mix it up, break it up a little bit..


mr Styles UltrA*: Super Cool! Now, I'm HIGHLY interested to know the number of fedoras you have in your wardrobe. This one, suits you SUPER superbly.
DEVON: Thank you. I have around, about 4. Same colour but different shapes and textures
mr Styles UltrA*: Sounds like a HUGE and stunning collection. And what do you LIKE about a fedora?
DEVON: What I like about my hat (ponders momentarily) (touches fedora, tenderly) When you have a bad hair day, you can just throw it on. It's easy and it looks good with everything.

mr Styles UltrA*: Superbly expressed. I'm keen on knowing the fashion brands that you are rocking. Start with that FLAMING fedora, again, please. What a tease!

DEVON: My hat(points at fedora, proudly) is vintage. A place call Freshman's...
mr Styles UltrA*: I know that shop in Sheffield. I would ROCK that FLAMING fedora. The best hat at Men's Fashion Week. I'm A huge FAN. NO wonder; it does something to me. What a tremendous feeling; just to be aware of its existence; just to bask in its presence. You hold on to that splendour, that TOAST, while I'll hold on to hope.

.....
DEVON: ...Jacket (coat) is from Austin Reed...
mr Styles UltrA*: ...i love THAT jacket; it looks rather beautiful.
DEVON:..jumper is from Topman...
mr Styles UltrA*: ...Wow! They are the best. Topman! That sweater is a trendsetter.
DEVON: trousers from Reiss
mr Styles UltrA*: ...Reiss is awesome. I have blazer from there....Like your trousers, it's perfection. I want them.
DEVON:....Shoes are vintage....
mr Styles UltrA*: ...Those footwear are so GORGEOUS. Every element in this ensemble is awesome in its own right. However, my favourite is definitely that fedora.
DEVON: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA*: When and how did you start rocking fedoras?
DEVON: Erm. I kind of start wearing them only a year ago. I was wearing beanies a lot. On a bad hair day, it's god to mix it with something else
mr Styles UltrA*: I agree. Besides, that fedora does AUGMENT your outfit; the aesthetic that yore trying to portray
DEVON: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA*: For the benefit of the curious passers-by who stops to watch, what is London Collections Men?
Clean, fresh and put together
mr Styles UltrA*: Okay. On that note, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?
DEVON: Yes. That's fine.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Marejadas

No comments:

Post a Comment