-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: PHIA at London Fashion Week

Saturday 9 January 2016

PHIA at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (coos, er, breathlessly) But my...The one that I LOVE the most is that ‎fedora. It's so STRIKING...That LFW felt fedora? Oh please,it's such a tease. In my sartorial book, it's as delicious as it looks. if it was positioned next to an established work of art, by Horst P Horst, I'd have to ask, which is which? In future seasons, the Fashion Week set, will still be salivating over this fascinating element. It needs no advertisement. What an investment! Wow! I'm eager to put my money where my heart is.
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at london Fashion Week is PHIA R0SE, from the United States of America. She who works for the #‎NewYorkTimes, I think. Brilliance. Steal her London Chic inspired style by coupling a runway fedora by Forever 21 with Benedetta B cardigan, Cloth & Stone denim dress and Marco Tozzi shoes. Meanwhile, London Fashion Week honorary cheerleader and fedora fashionista, mr Styles UltrA AAA, self-styled, flaunts his sprezzatura aesthetic; the model fedora by Topman, styles with Calvin Klein waistcoat, WILLIAM LOCKIE jumper, BAUMLER cotton shirt, VERSACE tie, POLO RALPH LAUREN trousers and Oliver Sweeney brogues.

Miss Clemson: Phia, strike a pose, please.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your London Fashion Week outfit looks SUPER immaculate today. Yes, it REALLY is. . I'm in unastonished awe of this effortless style. It's just, oh my gosh, creative and SUPER cool. It's chic personified. I want those ADORABLE clothes, in MY wardrobe. They are capturing imaginations, conquering hearts. Needless to express, that fedora is pure gold; the most EXCEPTIONAL element in this aesthetic

PHIA: Thank you. I appreciate that.
http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

mr Styles UltrA AAA: We REALLY appreciate you sharing your style and inspiration with us. Talking about inspiration, what was the inspiration behind the style you are rocking today?

PHIA: To be honest, (gushes) I LOVE all the London looks. I was trying to incorporate some of the stuffs (outfits) that I have seen...then kind of mash it all together. So. Yeah!


mr Styles UltrA AAA: Well, you have succeeded. You have pulled off the London style with flair. The sartorial effort is expressed, clearly. This outfit is style itself. Your British muses would be enormously proud of your fashionable expression....And how do you define your personal style, normally.

PHIA: (sighs intensely) Ahh! My style tend to be edgy but kind of casual. Yeah, a bit edgy-casual.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! And what's your impression of London Fashion Week?

PHIA: I LOVE it so much. It's like...It's different than New York Fashion Week. I LIKE it alot...I think its awesome
mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...What's the difference? I'm HIGHLY intrigued.

PHIA: Oh, well, (sighs purposefully) I think New York Fashion Week is just more, like, smashed together. London (Fashion Week) is more stretched out. Kind of. Just more, like, individual. I'd say.

mr Styles UltrA AAA:Excellence! (teasingly) SO you PREFER London Fashion Week then?

PHIA: (laughs) I don't know. They're...both...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...There are SIMILARITIES also?

PHIA:...I like them both. Yes. They are VERY similar.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellence! I'm HIGHLY interested to know the fashion brands that constitute this outfit. So if you could touch each element then say...

PHIA:...Actually, (laughs) This (denim dress) is like Goodwill...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: This is gorgeous...Goodwill?

PHIA: Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Do you mean charity?

PHIA: (laughs) Yes. It's like a...it's GOODWILL.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes. Charity is a big thing here in the UK also. So in a charity boutique, you can discover some VERY...gems. Celestial gems!

PHIA: I'm sure...This (long cardigan) is my mom's.(chuckles)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! Your mother has EXCELLENT taste....

PHIA: Thank you...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...COMPLETELY. And you share similar taste also, since you opted to rock it with that fedora

PHIA: Thank you. I appreciate that.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: And how about those delectable shoes that have swept me off my feet? Where on earth did you discover them?

PHIA: I just bought these. I just bought these...I can't remember where I got them

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Oh. Never mind. They are AMAZING. They continues to sweep me off my feet. COMPLETELY. However, I just want to touch them. I can't explain how much. I'm simply lost for words.
PHIA: I love them SO MUCH.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I LOVE every element in you oufit today
PHIA: Yea. (touches heart region) I appreciate that...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: But my...The one that I LOVE the most is the fedora. It's so STRIKING...That fedora! Oh please,it's such a tease. In my sartorial book, it's as delicious as it looks. if it was positioned next to aan established work of art, by Horst P Horst, I'd have to ask which is which. In future seasons, the Fashion Week set, will still be salivating over this fascinating element. It needs no advertisement. What an investment! Wow! I'm eager to put my money where my heart is.

PHIA: I LOVE yours too. Yours is beautiful
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh, thank you so much. What fashion house designed yours?
PHIA: Forever 21. (laughs) I know it's not very high fashion. but i got it really cheap.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Never mind. Style is a priceless phenomenon. Your oufit oozes style. That fedora from Forever 21 is one in a million. I want one. You couple it with this outfit, skillfully

PHIA: Yea. Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: And you nail the Fashion Week aesthetic with aplomb...
PHIA:...Thank you...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...and panache. I'm COMPLETELY in love with the entire outfit
PHIA: (touches heart region) I'm REALLY touched...Thank you so much
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Thank you SO MUCH, for sharing your expewrience and your style with us
PHIA: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Before you walk the sidewalk, we would like to ask for your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings?
PHIA: Yes. That sounds great. Yeah
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Clemson

No comments:

Post a Comment