-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Kish Style at London Collections: Men

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Kish Style at London Collections: Men

mr Styles UltrA: (swoons, er, breathlessly) .I need another moment just to look at that FLAMING London Collections Men fedora (fans himself) Like Rita Ora, what's not to ADORE! (feigns fainting) It reminds me of a burning passion; oceans, far-flung-seas and exotic lands. That gem! Ten out of 10! What an INSANE thunder. None of the so-called 7 wonders boasts such wonder. I bet its from Down Under. Every fashion editor in the front row should take a bow when they spot this splendour.
Miss Bouchard: Look! It's that #FEDORA guy! Just look at his sartorial expression. Dapper! Now, just LISTEN, to his, er, (cackles) sartorial expressions to fedora. what a love letter!
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Collections: Men, is Style by KISH, a fashion blogger and Stylist. He's from the stylish and clean, Toronto, Canada! Steal his clean, suited and booted aesthetic by partnering a runway fedora by BRIMZ with Hawes & Curtis suit, SUPER sunglasses, Brown's shoes, vintage tie and Kishwear jewellery. SCOUTING sprezzatura styles for the Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, mr Styles UltrA, #‎LFW cheerleader and fedora fashionista, flaunts his model fedora, which he styles with Converse shoes, FOLK jumper, MARK LAW tailored trousers, ALEXANDRE tie, GIEVES & HAWKES and last but not least, Bruce Field biker jacket.
http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
..
mr Styles UltrA: Just wanna say that your LCM outfit looks SUPER amazing today. I really, REALLY love EVERY aspect of this definitive choice. Well done! What a cool, sprezzatura style! (swoons, er, breathlessly) The 'just wow' aesthetic is, unquestionably, Fashion Week material. That sartorial treat says it all. In fact, it has it all. Just look at the marvellous elements. Those living testaments. That #fedora is the WOW factor. My heart is packed with so much love, it palpitates, just like storm clouds floating above.

Style by Kish: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA: I LOVED it when I spotted it from a distant. NOW, I'm nearer, I'm LOVING it, stupendously more. What was the inspiration for this fashionable melody, this, er, plateau, this, er, muse...?

Style by Kish: This is pretty much,VERY Italian. I'm bringing the 70's back; the fabric, the double-breasted (jacket), the hat and the glasses

mr Styles UltrA: Oh sheer excellence. Embracing the seventies' aesthetic is super fashionable among the whole Fashion Week set. To what extent is this personable look a reflection of your personal style?

Style by Kish: Yes!

mr Styles UltrA: To what extent is this aesthetic a reflection of your personal style?

Style by Kish: Er. I don't know.
mr Styles UltrA: How do you like to dress, from day to day?

Style by Kish: Say again.
mr Styles UltrA: (repeats question)

Style by Kish: I usually keep it VERY clean and detailed. I like it VERY preppy, er, looking. I don't like it messy. I keep it clean. ALWAYS matching!

mr Styles UltrA: This aesthetic looks, quite eye-catching, SUPER clean. Every single aspect is effortless. We REALLY admire your smart effort. I''d REALLY like to know what fashion brands you are rocking in this ensemble. Please start with that FLAMING fedora.

Style by Kish: The hat!...

mr Styles UltrA: ...I need another moment just to look at that FLAMING fedora (fans himself) What's not to ADORE! (feigns fainting) It reminds me of a burning passion; oceans, far-flung-seas and exotic lands. That gem! Ten out of 10! What an INSANE thunder. None of the so-called 7 wonders boasts such wonder. I bet its from Down Under. Every fashion editor in the front row should take a bow when they spot this splendour.

Style by Kish: (touches fedora, lovingly) is from...(indistinct)...in Toronto
mr Styles UltrA: didn't quite catch that. Please spell that brand's name for me.
Style by Kish: B R I M Z

mr Styles UltrA: Brilliance. That fedora's ASTOUNDING and artful appeal, like 2016 Ferrari's rims, makes me wanna squeal.

Style by Kish: The sunglasses is from SUPER. (spells) S U P E R...

mr Styles UltrA: They are super wonderful. Don't EVER forget that I'd recommend them to the Fashion Week set....

Style by Kish: ...And I'm wearing full outfit (holds onto coat) from Hawes & Curtis, which is a London brand. The FULL outfit....

mr Styles UltrA: What can I say! That FULL outfit made my WHOLE DAY. It's simply superb....
Style by Kish:...My shoes is from Brown's; a brand in Toronto.

mr Styles UltrA: I'm a HUGE fan of those stunning footwear. The BEST! (spells) B R O W N S?
Style by Kish: yes!

mr Styles UltrA: You know, I have a SMASHING waistcoat by Browns. I tried finding the fashion house on-line but to no avail.

Style by Kish: ...The tie is from a vintage store in Toronto....
mr Styles UltrA: ...(murmurs satiety) Hmm. So beautiful...

Style by Kish: ...I'm wearing my jewellery. I make my own jewellery (shows off bracelets, rings) It's called Kishware.com

mr Styles UltrA: They are HIGHLY awesome! Oh, and wholesome. I REALLY love every aspect about them. Incidentally, have you been to London Collections: Men before?

Style by Kish: I was here summer time only. I was here for one day only. And this time I'll be here whole week (4 days duration of the sartorial showcase)

mr Styles UltrA: That's AMAZING! What's your impression of this year's bi-annual showcase; on this your second coming?

Style by Kish: I LOVE it! It's getting better. They are taking risks. So I like it. Yeah! Lots of guys....
mr Styles UltrA: ...and women...

Style by Kish:..putting time and effort into it.
mr Styles UltrA: You can say that again. What do you mean when you say they are taking risks?

Style by Kish: They are playing around with colours and patterns, different...I LIKE to see that...
mr Styles UltrA: ...Experimental stuffs?

Style by Kish: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA: Oh excellence! At this point, we just want to thank...oh that FLAMING fedora! How many of them do you have in your fedora collection?

Style by Kish: I brought 5 hats here (to London)
mr Styles UltrA: And how many do you have....?
Style by Kish: ...in my house? (cackles) I don'#‎t know. My God! Probably 60 or 70

mr Styles UltrA: (exaggeratedly) Oh my gosh! That's quite a repertoire. Why do harbour so many fedoras? You are just ONE fashionista.

Style by Kish: (cackles again) I'm a HAT guy.
mr Styles UltrA: Same here. In fact, that's one of the main reasons why I'm ALWAYS here. Why is a fedora so important so paramount in your outfits?

Style by Kish: Well, I do my hairstyles. But I think a hat add a little bit of detail. It's the cherry on top of a cake kind of thing (cackles, er, again)
That's an super excellent analogy. I REALLY subscribe to that eloquent statement. On that note, we'd love to thank you for your time, most importantly, your sprezzatura style.
Style by Kish: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA: Before you walk the sidewalk, may we your permission top publish this video on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings?
Style by Kish: Yes. Sure you can.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Manning

No comments:

Post a Comment