-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Michael Kalonji at London Collections Men

Saturday 23 January 2016

Michael Kalonji at London Collections Men

mr Styles UltrA*: (gushes, er, breathlessly. That ‎London Collections Men's fedora hat is beyond FINE; it's a snack; the breathed fire from a dragon. Fashion Editors love it until the end of time. What a darling! Only Jess Glynne is more stunning. It's SUPER star amazing. Oh my gosh! I can't stop gazing. I declare unwavering allegiance to that demi-god. This is precisely the sartorial element I was looking forward to drool over at London Collections Men. What celestial fashion house is it from?
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at #‎LondonCollections Men, is MICHAEL. He's a model and a stylist also. excellence! Steal his interpretation of the Rock and Roll aesthetic by coupling a runway fedora by The Collection with Ozwald Boateng jacket, trousers and tie, RJR.John Rocha coat and Paul SMith excellent dress shoes. #‎LFW cheerleader and fedora fashionista, mr Styles UltrA*, ever the style marvel, flaunts his model fedora, which he partner with Converse shoes, FOLK jumper, MARK LAW tailored trousers, ALEXANDRE tie, GIEVES & HAWKES and last but not least, #‎BruceField ‎biker jacket. 
mr Styles UltrA*: Your outfit is like, the style of the moment. The style that ROCKS. it Works. That's IT'S title. Yes, please. I endorse that sprezzatura aesthete. The best dressed man at London Collections Men. That's your title. However, I have eyes only for that FLAMING fedora. Needlessly to say, that leading accessory, that doll, that, er, CHOICE, overshadows all the other striking elements in the ensemble. Just saying.

MICHAEL: Thank you! Thank you!

mr Styles UltrA*: You're welcome. I am highly keen on discovering the the inspiration behind the perfect, ethereal elements that you are rocking. Tell me, please. I'm HIGHLY intrigued.

MICHAEL: This is a mix of Riviera Style and Rock and Roll

mr Styles UltrA*: That's the dream styling; it ROCKS; stupendously. And what are the constituent fashion brands? Start with that...(fedora)

MICHAEL: (went for jacket instantly)

mr Styles UltrA*: ...Okay, that jacket then.
MICHAEL: Ozwald Boateng

http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

mr Styles UltrA*:...As who?
MICHAEL and Miss Olamide: Ozwald Boateng
mr Styles UltrA*: Oh! Ozwald Boateng! Excellence. This is the first Ozwald Boateng element I am discovering at London Collections Men. I'm a HUGE fan. What a immeasurable pleasure. That jacket is ADORABLE.

MICHAEL: The trousers, the coat also...
mr Styles UltrA*:...Wow! That outerwear is simply too gorgeous. That's a tremendous coat.
MICHAEL: Paul SMith shoes.

mr Styles UltrA*: Paul Smiths shoes
MICHAEL: Yes.

mr Styles UltrA*: Those footwear have swept me off my steadfast feet. They look so obstreperous; completely. I LOVE them. I LOVE the iridescent aesthetic. I'd look at them again and again. Last but, by no means least, that FLAMING fedora! That's the icing on the cake.

MICHAEL: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA*: (gushes, er, breathlessly. That #LCM fedora hat is beyond FINE; it's a snack; the breathed fire from a dragon. Fashion Editors love it until the end of time. What a darling! Only Jess Glynn is more stunning. It's SUPER star amazing. Oh my gosh! I can't stop gazing. I declare unwavering allegiance to that demi-god. This is precisely the sartorial element I was looking forward to drool over at London Collections Men. What celestial fashion house is it from?

MICHAEL: Handmade by me
mr Styles UltrA*: Handmade by you? Really!
MICHAEL: Yes. I design as well.
mr Styles UltrA*: So you are into fedora design also?

MICHAEL: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA*: It's awesome. I really, Really love it. How many fedoras do you have in wardrobe?
MICHAEL: (laughs, does a mental count) 20
mr Styles UltrA*: Twenty!!!

MICHAEL: I LOVE hats
mr Styles UltrA*: No wonder. Completely understand. I am the same. You design this one with beauty, grace and, er, poise. You rock it, similarly. Why do you LOVE fedoras so much?
MICHAEL: (smiles) I don't know. It makes me mysterious, I guess

mr Styles UltrA*: And what does a fedora do to your outfit. When you plan your suits for Fashion Week, why do you couple them with a fedora?

MICHAEL: It goes with the outfit; the WHOLE black look...
..You mean the, er, midnight aesthetic. I LOVE it. What a sight! Well, you off the style effortlessly.
MICHAEL: I'm trying

mr Styles UltrA*: The aesthetic speaks volumes, you know what I'm saying. You didn't even have to try. It's simply, er, SPREZZATURA!
MICHAEL: I got the inspiration from you, you know.
mr Styles UltrA*: We inspire each other. At Fashion Week, we inspire one another. That's the essence, the spirit of bi-annual sartorial showcase. Stupendously. I'm ALWAYS, highly keen on seeing what clothes you rock at London Fashion Week and also at London Collections Men. Speaking about London Collections, what do you LOVE about the showcase?
MICHAEL: It's growing, you know. It's US(for menswear) This is London. It's growing! We dint have anything before for men. London Fashion Week is predominantly for women. This is OUR show. So we get to express ourselves(sartorially) Yes. that's what I LOVE about it. For men!
mr Styles UltrA*: ...So menswear now has an exclusive platform instead of been tagged to the end of London Fashion Week. This is the platform where British an international designers, emerging or established, can showcase their collections. Both men and women who attends can show off their inimitable styles.
MICHAEL: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA*: Once again, your outfit looks breathtakingly immaculate. We really, REALLY love it. Just want to ask, before you walk the sidewalk, for your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings
MICHAEL: Of course! Of course! I Love what you do. I love the show. You have an audience. I'm addicted to it...
mr Styles UltrA*: ...(laughs) I appreciate the endorsement. We really appreciate that
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Olamide



No comments:

Post a Comment