-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Laura at London Fashion Week‬

Saturday 30 May 2015

Laura at London Fashion Week‬

mr STYLES ULTRA: (swoons breathlessly) I LOVE that hat? Just look at the texture. I'd follow that...that..wearable art, just for its ethereal aesthetic. (proudly) I hope there is space next to it in the wardrobe - for me. Together forever. In synchronisation. Listen, I'm not surprised its by H&M. . .AMEN! I just love ‪#‎FashionWeek‬ fashionistas in super cool hats; that GEM is a classic example of one of them...


Miss Palačinke:...That's enough!
....
THE fashion week fashionista walking the sidewalk at ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬; ‪#‎LFW‬, is LAURA, an intern in the fashion industry, at the moment. Her sprezzatura demonstration of the Highstreet aesthetic is inspiring. How endearing. Steal it by teaming a STRIKING, runway fedora by ‪#‎HM‬ with Marks and Spencer coat, ‪#‎Topshop‬ leggings, ‪#‎Debenhams‬ boots and ‪#‎Anthropologie‬ satchel. Mr STYLES ULTRA, 'THE' cheerleader for both ‪#‎Fedora‬ and London Fashion Week, a student of Style and Aesthetics at the School of Frock, is self-styled in a model fedora by ‪#‎AllSaints‬, partnered with ‪#‎UNQLO‬ dress shirt, ‪#‎CommeDesGarcons‬ sweater, ‪#‎Primark‬ striped tie and New Look scarf.
...
mr STYLES ULTRA: LOOK! This is a BEAUTIFUL and hot outfit. The SUPER beauty of each sartorial element matches the beauty of the others. Time flies at super sonic speed when rocking a HOT ensemble like that. It puts the "G" in the syllables...gorgeous. (sighs) That aesthetic is just gorgeous. The most gorgeous style on the sidewalk. What a darling!

LAURA: Thank you.

mr STYLES ULTRA: What are you wearing today? Loudly please(Her previous answer was soft. The winter wind still bellows)
LAURA: I'm wearing ALL HighStreet, so it's all, erm...
mr STYLES ULTRA: What brands?
LAURA: M&S, Topshop...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Which one is...just touch them and let me know.
LAURA: My coat, M&S...(First time he encounters a fashionista rocking Marks and Spencer elements at Fashion Week)
mr STYLES ULTRA:...I WANT that SUPER dashing outerwear. How superb is blue? That hue is globally warming. Ultra hot! That overall limited Edition aesthetic arrests my attention, forever. I hope it's cool to drool over that incredible gem because I think I already started.
LAURA: The leggings are Topshop
mr STYLES ULTRA: Yeah.
LAURA: The boots are Debenhams (First time he encounters a fashionista rocking Debenhams elements at Fashion Week. However, in previous seasons,he met stylists and Editors from there. Just saying)(Laura spins around to show-off a satchel-looking bag on her back) This is from Anthropology
mr STYLES ULTRA: Where?
LAURA: Anthropologie
mr STYLES ULTRA: Anthropology. I adore Anthropologie. How awesome. That's a nice bag. Just WOW! It's the perfect accessory. It shows of your character, impressively. I bet it makes you feel GREAT. What a eternal beauty. (actually, it's a satchel) How about the hat?
LAURA: The hat is H&M...
mr STYLES ULTRA....I LOVE that hat? Just look at the texture. I adore that...that..wearable art, just for its aesthetic. (proudly) I hope there is space next to it in the wardrobe - for me. Together forever. In synchronisation. Listen, I'm not surprised its by H&M. . . AMEN! I just love fashionistas in super cool hats; that is one of them....If you have to choose two favourite pieces, which would they be?
LAURA: The hat and the bag
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. Why the hat?
LAURA: i think it's a really nice definition of a style that is REALLY bold. And it will go with EVERYTHING
mr STYLES ULTRA: I just love THAT fedora. It's HUGE. My life has started. And the bag? why do you choose...
LAURA: I just love the colour
mr STYLES ULTRA: It's an AMAZING color; ridiculously AMAZING(resplendent ORANGE) so I agree with you as well.and how do you describe your personal style
LAURA: My personal style is VERY high street, QUITE classic, quite tailored...yeah, quite simple
mr STYLES ULTRA: what are your sources for style inspiration?
LAURA: A lot of catwalk. Mainly just what's really on the high-street; magazines; things like that.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Finally. What do you love about London Fashion Week?
LAURA: It's just so busy. It's VIBRANT. Everyone LOVES it.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Fashionable! Stylish!..Okay. Our series is called Sidewalk Darlings, do have your permission to publish this video?
LAURA: Yes. You do.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Miss Palačinke


No comments:

Post a Comment