-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Hong Kong at ‎London Fashion Week

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Miss Hong Kong at ‎London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: (rhapsodises breathlessly) That fedora! It's rather gorgeous! Isn't it? It's the brightest in the sartorial bunch; the most mouth-watering. That's a dream hat. How delicious! If only that dream could come through. I want one. Infact, I would love to have two of the same. I LOVE ‪#‎SaintLaurent‬. Someday, that sartorial gem will be a part of my‪#‎fedora‬ collection. The whole ensemble is elegant, but THAT fedora is something special.
THE Fashion Week fashionista working the sidewalk at‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬‪#‎LFW‬, is Miss Hong Kong. Clearly! Just look at how shes dresses! So amazing. Go ahead, emulate that aesthetic by teaming a runway felt fedora by Saint Laurent with other key elements; vintage cropped jacket(a ‪#‎JonathanSaunders‬ lookalike) ‪#‎Topshop‬cropped top, ‪#‎UrbanOutfitters‬ ripped jeans and ‪#‎TabithaSimmons‬ shoes. Mr STYLES ULTRA, 'THE' cheerleader for both Fedora and London Fashion Week, a student of Style and Aesthetics at the School of Frock, is self-styled in a model fedora by Topman, partnered with BOGLIOLI long sleeved, white, cotton shirt, Ted Baker jumper, BRUNELLO CUCINELLI striped tie and JOHNSTONS scarf.
...
mr STYLES ULTRA: DON'T worry if your english is not perfect. Ours is not perfect neither. However, your fashion sense is a language we understand and appreciate, immenslely. How fluent! The style looks perfect. That aesthetic is perfection. Every self-respecting Fashion Week Fashionista wants to steal that. Oh my gosh! That outfit is SUPER superb! What a darling!
Miss Hong Kong: Thank you!
mr STYLES ULTRA: That hat! It's rather gorgeous! Isn't it? It's the brightest in the bunch; the most mouth-watering. That's my dream fedora. How delicious! If only that dream could come through. I want one. In fact, I would love to have two of the same. I LOVE Saint Laurent. Someday, that sartorial gem will be a part of my fedora collection. The whole ensemble is elegant, but THAT fedora is something special.
Miss Hong Kong: (smiles) Okay.

[An enormous gust of wind passes. Miss Hong Kong and mr STYLES ULTRA, simultaneously holds their fedoras]

mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant! And what else are you wearing today?
Miss Hong Kong: I'm wearing vintage jacket...
mr STYLES ULTRA:....I need a STRIKING, hot jacket like that; not a toy. When I get my dream job; I'll buy that dream, that must-have. "THE" fedora cheerleader deserves that super treat. Wow! I adore the colour. It's so wonderful. Amen! Miss Lam, do a close-up of her lips, please.
Miss Hong Kong:...pants from Topshop...
mr STYLES ULTRA: (interrupts) Pardon! (I did not quite catch that) where are those boots are from? Miss Lam, do a close-up of her face, please
Miss Hong Kong:...Erm...Tabitha Simmons
mr STYLES ULTRA:..They are VERY nice. What a beauties!..So sophisticated, cool and classy; better to look at than good news. If I am shopping and I spot footwear that look even remotely similar, I'd purchase them instantly....and the jeans trousers?
Miss Hong Kong: Urban Outfitters
mr STYLES ULTRA: And how about the cropped top? Miss Lam, do a close-up from her shoulders upwards.
Miss Hong Kong: That one is from Topshop as well.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Yeah. And what inspired you to wear these clothes today?
Miss Hong Kong: I kind of like Chinese prints, fashion. I usually look in magazines from Japan and get inspired by them, their fashion (style)
...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Say your name and what you do, please.
Miss Hong Kong: (somewhat shyly) I come her to watch the show (catwalk)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Where are you from?
Miss Hong Kong: (eyes lights up) Hong Kong
mr STYLES ULTRA: Hong Kong?
Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. And have you been to LOndon Fashion Week before.
Miss Hong Kong: No. This is my first time.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. And how do you find it so far?
Miss Hong Kong: Erm. My friend got ticket. My friend work for fashion industry and she brought me here.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. And you love fashion yourself.
Miss Hong Kong: Yeah Yeah Yeah. I'm a fashion student
mr STYLES ULTRA: You are a fashion student?
Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA: You are doing Designs?
Miss Hong Kong: Yes. Menswear; in LOndon College of Fashion.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. So you plan to work in England when you finish or will you go back to Hong Kong
Miss Hong Kong: Maybe. Maybe working here. Maybe working overseas. I'm not very sure.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. You'll see what happens?
Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. Do you have a style icon? Is there someone who you admire how they dress?
Miss Hong Kong: Erm. NOt sure yet. Maybe in the future.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. That's fine.
mr STYLES ULTR: Keep up the great, creative work, of art, of course. Our blog is called Sidewalk Darlings, shall we have your permission to publish this video on youtube?
Miss Hong Kong: Oh yes!
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Miss Lam

1 comment: