-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: ALLANICA at London Fashion Week

Monday 18 May 2015

ALLANICA at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: (feigns fainting, breathlessly) What's for dessert? That HOT London Fashion Week‬ ensemble! WOW! It's on fire. Yes please. Why is it so incredibly STRIKING? Clearly, that aesthetic; that emblem of beauty, was inspired by kisses of angels. In other words, it's on point. That style and composition are the ultimate BEST. I just love IT; it's so stunning. What a darling!
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at ‪#‎LFW‬ is ALLANICA, a Marketer, Blogger(My Style Overdose) and Fashion Stylist. She teams a statement Primark coat with a modern scarf (a Becksondergaard lookalike), Top(also from Primark), HM trousers, New Look brogue and last but not least, Moschino handbag. Mr STYLES ULTRA, a fedora cheerleader, student of Style and Aesthetic at the School of Frock, rocks a supermodel fedora (naturally) by Rag & Bone, with BOGLIOLI cotton shirt, Ted Baker Sweater, BRUNELLO CUCINELLI striped tie and JOHNSTONS scarf.
...
ALLANICA: I'm wearing this coat...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Gorgeous coat. An angel outerwear has landed. The aesthetic is a gift for all the fashion fans who are, clearly, in love. I LOVE that coat; so much....
ALLANICA:..With a scarf that I bought from ebay. The top is from Primark as well. The trousers are H&M...New Look brogues
mr STYLES ULTRA: ...Nice. HOw breathtaking. Simply WOW!. Simply fantastic, faultless. If they did not have a home in your wardrobe, they would definitely find the time to rock them.
ALLANICA: It's Moschino...
..Nice...
ALLANICA:.If I say it right (laughs)
mr STYLES ULTRA:.Yes. That (pronunciation) is acceptable. That bag! It LOOKS right; that's the most important thing. I'm LOVING that SUPER stunning accessory. How perfect! (joins laughter)
ALLANICA: Yeah!
mr STYLES ULTRA: So which is your favourite element?

ALLANICA: I LIKE the coat; it's very fashionable, VERY chic. I can do ALOT of things with it; like how I added the accessories as well. And it's BRAND new, so....(continues about how one can find wonderful things at Primark)

mr STYLES ULTRA:....Thank you...How would you define yoru personal style?

ALLANICA: My style is a bit vintage and grundge, or sometimes I go for a sleek, edgy look. It depends on the mood I am in. I tend to alternate between the two (styles). I'm going for alot of monochrome and clean lines lately. That explains the all-white...with hints of black(laughs)

...it suits you, NICELY.

ALLANICA: Thank you.

mr STYLES ULTRA:...What are your sources of fashion ispiration; style inspiration?

ALLANICA: I like to look on alot of blogs, online magazines, some printed magazines. I kind of satay away from the VERY normal ones like Vogue. They are still good, but I like to look outside of that. I think alot of those magazines tend to go the typical route, where you look around for some contemporary styles, then you pull different looks and ideas, then blend with whatever I'm doing.

mr STYLES ULTRA:...Thank you. What do you like about LOndon Fashion Week?

ALLANICA: Erm! (pause to think) (laughs) ike to me?

Yes.

ALLANICA: It's a GREAT avenue for me to network with alot of people; get myself out there as well. Also build up alot of contacts as well. It gives me, erm, it's like a little haven to be a bit extra.

Yeah

ALLANICA: When I do my work sometimes I can't FULLY be how I am here. It's an expressive way, so go out and be yourself. And meet ALOT of likeminded people

I understand, totally. Out blog is called Sidewalk Darlings, just want to have your permission to publish this video on youtube.

ALLANICA: Yes! You can!

Thank you so much. We REALLY appreciate your style. It looks AMAZING!!!!!
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Jovanović


No comments:

Post a Comment