-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Lee at London Fashion Week

Saturday 2 May 2015

Miss Lee at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: How about THAT hat? Yes! Oh my gosh! It looks so AMAZING! My heart belongs to it, eternally. What an EPIC element! Where on earth is it from?
.............................................................
www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings

WALKING ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬; ‪#‎LFW‬ sidewalk is Hilda Lee, a fashion model from Taiwan. Wanna be revered as Miss Fashionista also? Then steal her classically beautiful, minimalistic aesthetic by teaming a ultra HOT Zara fedora with Equipment blouse, vintage, black leather skirt(a Saint Laurent lookalike), two tone shoes(STRIKING resemblance to a NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD) and a handbag (resembles a Nancy Gonzalez). Mr Styles Ultra, a fedora supermodel, Fashion Curator and mannequin stylist at the Gallery of ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬, rocks his signature aesthete; fedora by FCUK, blue Inc neon scarf, Esprit neck tie, River Island boots, Faconnable blazer, J W Anderson sharp trousers and statement sweater from New Look.
....
mr STYLES ULTRA: (gasp breathlessly) Oh my Gosh! That STRIKING outfit! The time and effort invested in the design and styling is inspiringly clear. I LOVE it. It looks as chic, feminine and delicate as babies' bottoms. Who can resist its splendour? EVERYONE...who sees it, are mesmerized, so secretly wants to rock the hit out of it. What a darling!
mr STYLES ULTRA: How about that hat? Yes! Oh my gosh! It looks so AMAZING! My heart belongs to it, eternally. What an EPIC element! Where on earth is it from?
MISS LEE: It's from Zara
mr STYLES ULTRA: That's NICE! What else are you wearing today?
MISS LEE: Shoes from Tokyo...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Very NICE! That's beautiful, so so pretty. Every self-respecting fashion week fashionista needs hot footwear like those in their wardrobe. Konnichiwa Tokyo!...
MISS LEE: I'm wearing a oversized jacket...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Your taste in outerwear is superb. That jacket is as cute as heaven. That super cool aesthetic. I want it so badly. It looks HOT. It will boast that aesthetic forever....
MISS LEE:...Equipment shirt...
mr STYLES ULTRA: I'm in love with that monochrome aesthetic. Ice water please! I feel like I'm drowning, actually. Someone save me, please. Wow! It looks so AMAZING! It makes me speechless.
MISS LEE: And this is my bag from Kyoto...
mr STYLES ULTRA: That bag epitomises perfection. It's a catch; the perfect match for the shirt in particular and the outfit as a whole. What a beauty! (sighs)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Which of these elements is your favourite?
MISS LEE: I REALLY like my bag. It's from Kyoto. It's a very old canvas factory that design this kind of bag. They are traditional. Very good!
mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant! And how do you define your personal style?
MISS LEE: I LIKE to wear new trends. Trendy! And VERY practical. I don't like (to wear) alot of things I don't need. (laughs)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay! I understand. You are into minimalism.
MISS LEE: Yes (laughs)
Where do you get style inspiration?
MISS LEE: I think I just get it from my experience; what kind of clothes I wear and I feel comfortable in, and (show off her outfit) this is it!
BRILLIANT! Our blog is called Sidewalk Darlings, do we have your permission to publish this video?
MISS LEE: (faintly) yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA: (a little louder) Do we have your permission to publish this video?
MISS LEE: (animated) Oh yeah!
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot com
Portrait by Mr Préstamo

No comments:

Post a Comment