-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Mademoiselle Agbé at ‎London Fashion Week‬

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Mademoiselle Agbé at ‎London Fashion Week‬

mr STYLES ULTRA: (roarS BREATHLESSLY) What an AMAZING outfit! The textures and silhouettes are to die for. I'm sure the portraits will be SUPER gorgeous. Strike a pose! I simply can't wait any longer to see them. I have NEVER seen an outfit so gorgeous. This is history. How momentous! Thanks for rocking these PERFECT elements AT ‎London Fashion Week‬.

The ‪#‎FashionWeek‬ fashionista walking ‪#‎LFW‬ sidewalk is Mademoiselle Agbé from France. Incidentally, she is working with the French brand "La Mode & Francaise." That's it. She's a student as well. Steal her chic , ADORABLE aesthetic by teaming a ‪#‎statement‬ handbag(the splitting image of a Marc Jacobs‬) with other on trend elements from ‪#‎Primark‬; shoes, jacket, blouse and tights. Mr Styles Ultra, a student of Style and Aesthetics at The School of Frock and Fashion Curator at Gallery of‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬, rocks his sprezzatura aesthete; 'THE' supermodel‪#‎fedora‬ by Zara, ‪#‎BlueInc‬ neon scarf, ‪#‎FCUK‬ neck tie, ‪#‎RiverIsland‬boots, ‪#‎Faconnable‬ blazer, ‪#‎JWAnderson‬ sharp trousers and statement sweater from ‪#‎NewLook‬.
...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Did you just say that you are a model for a French brand?
Mademoiselle Agbé: Non I said that I'm working with a French brand La Mode & Francaise
mr STYLES ULTRA: Thank you. And what are you wearing today?
Mademoiselle Agbé: I'm wearing, I think all my outift is Primark...My skirt is Primark...
mr STYLES ULTRA: ...That's a BEAUTIFUL separate; so beautiful. I have never seen a skirt with such an AMAZING aesthetic; so heavenly. It looks QUITE versatile, you could dress it up or down, you could rock it to so many different occasions. I LOVE that LUSH...
Mademoiselle Agbé:...my jacket is Primark
mr STYLES ULTRA:...(swoons) NOW! That is a STRIKING, hot jacket. I love it, SO MUCH. That's my kind of jacket. I'd ROCK that, all day`. It contrasts beautiful with the other textures in the aesthetic. It would look beautiful in ANY incarnation....
Mademoiselle Agbé:...Just my bag is...(not from Primark)...I bought it online.
mr STYLES ULTRA: ...Wow! I'd LOVE to rock that stunning accessory. I bet ALL self-respecting fashion week fashionista wants it also...That's MY bag! It's charisma is infinitely palpable. The perfect choice for any fashion event; it ROCKS. Which, if any, is your favourite?

Mademoiselle Agbé: I would say the skirt.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Why the skirt?
Mademoiselle Agbé: They were so cheap and I like the 1950's style. Yeah!
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. And how do you describe your personal style, normally?
Mademoiselle Agbé: I don't have a real, proper description of my style. I'm inspired by EVERYTHING
mr STYLES ULTRA: So what's your source of inspiration; style inspiration, generally?
Mademoiselle Agbé: PEOPLE! All the peoples' looks inspire me to create my own.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. What do you like about London Fashion Week?
Mademoiselle Agbé: NETWORKING! Dedinitely networking. Alot of people, alot of inspiration, alot of networking...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Lots of styles as well
Mademoiselle Agbé: Yeah! (laughs)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh brilliant! Our blog is called Sidewalk Darlings, do we have your permission to publish this video?
Mademoiselle Agbé: Yeah!
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Mr Calais Bohringer

No comments:

Post a Comment