-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: PIPPA at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 5 May 2015

PIPPA at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: (gushes breathlessly) This STRIKING outfit is an IMMENSE inspiration among Fashion Week fans. What a role model! I LOVE that awesome, million-dollar, Goddess aesthetic, so much I just want to snap it. How cool is your style! AMAZING! That's so sweet. Watching this STAR creation is the best experience, EVER...

Miss Szóstoklasisty: Styles Ultra, that's enough!

WALKING the sidewalk at ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬; ‪#‎LFW‬ is PIPPA, a recent Psychology graduate. Her style is effortlessly cool and creative. Borrow from her aesthetic by teaming a fierce Levi's denim jacket with American Apparel crop top, statement shoes(ALEXANDER WANG lookalike) and trousers from a charity shop (resembles THAKOON). Mr Styles Ultra, a ‪#‎Fedora‬ supermodel, Fashion Curator and mannequin stylist at the Gallery of ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬, rocks his signature aesthete; fedora by FCUK, blue Inc neon scarf, Esprit neck tie, River Island boots, Faconnable blazer, J W Anderson sharp trousers and statement sweater from New Look.
PIPPA: I’m wearing a vintage Levi’s jacket…

mr STYLES ULTRA: …I’m happy to be at Fashion Week today. Otherwise, I would have missed this sartorial attraction. If that jacket has a wagon, I'd be the first to jump on it. If I was rocking that, I'd be proud and super boastful. A smug fedora supermodel. That’s what I would have been…

PIPPA: This crop top is from American Apparel…

Mr STYLES ULTRA: …That crop top is CLEARLY perfect. The ultimate catch! The best catch of the year. I think the frills are gorgeous; my favourite. I can see no other thrill on the sidewalk… What a beauty!.

PIPPA: …And my trousers are from a charity shop…

mr STYLES ULTRA: A super edgy pair of trousers, indeed. It looks like a special edition. There is DEFINITELY a God. I want that now. On second thoughts, it's so stunning; I'd probably just exhibit it in the Gallery of #SidewalkDarlings, instead of rocking it….Where, I mean WHO,  is the designer of those MAGNIFICENT shoes?

PIPPA: The shoes are...
Mitchell: (appears from nowhere[to Pippa] )... May I snap your outfit...down there[points about 20 metres down the sidewalk]

mr STYLES ULTRA: (snaps)...She's busy!

Miss Szóstoklasisty: You are QUITE adept at curating and snapping STRONG Fashion Week aesthetics, BUT, I have NEVER seen you snap like that before. Is it because the aesthetic in question is, is.. PIPPA'S?

mr STYLES ULTRA: (Flushes) Miss Szóstoklasisty! ...How would you define your personal style, Pippa?

PIPPA: How did I find it?

mr STYLES ULTRA: Sorry, I'm just a little disorientated... How would you define your personal style?

PIPPA: Just always mixing HighStreet with a bit of vintage; like one-off pieces
mr STYLES ULTRA: Yeah. And what do you LIKE about London Fashion Week?

PIPPA: Just the diversity in everyone's personal style.

[mr STYLES ULTRA pre prepared, literally a million questions to ask Pippa about her star outfit and style]


mr STYLES ULTRA:...Thank you. (thinking of next question) Erm, (SUPER long pause)...is it okay to publish this video on our blog called Sidewalk Darlings?
PIPPA: Yes.
Miss Szóstoklasisty: Pippa, strike a pose, please! I think 8it's time for the photo shoot.
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portrait Miss Hermida

No comments:

Post a Comment