-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Mojduszka at London Fashion Week

Friday 22 May 2015

Miss Mojduszka at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA:(swoons breathlessly) Oh my Gosh! I LOVE that hat. It totally ROCKS. Like hell, it's HOT, yet SUPER cool as heaven. What fabric is it fashioned out of? What an idol! That's REALLY beautiful. So beautiful, it overwhelms me to the brink of speechlessness. That ‪#‎fedora‬ is ‪#‎FashionWeek‬ material.
THE fashionista walking the sidewalk at ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬; ‪#‎LFW‬, is Miss Mojduszka, a Fashion Designer from Poland. After admiring her marvellous aesthetic, I guess you can't find the right words to say how you really feel. So here is what you do, steal it by styling a statement ‪#‎Warehouse‬ fedora with ‪#‎Topshop‬ trousers, ‪#‎DrMartens‬ footwear, ‪#‎AcneStudios‬ scarf and ‪#‎Thekooples‬ blazer. mr Styles Ultra, a student of Style and Aesthetics at The School of Frock and Fashion Curator at Gallery of ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬, rocks his sprezzatura aesthete; #fedora by ‪#‎Topman‬, ‪#‎BlueInc‬ neon scarf, ‪#‎FCUK‬ neck tie, ‪#‎RiverIsland‬ boots, ‪#‎Faconnable‬ blazer, ‪#‎JWAnderson‬ sharp trousers and statement sweater from ‪#‎NewLook‬.
.....
mr STYLES ULTRA: That outfit is an incredible beauty. The aesthetic is powerful, strong and SUPER stunning. I would love to be you; just to rock that sartorial legend. I'd do so with pride.That excites me, tremendously. WOW! Every element is class, irresitible, arresting...How classic! I love the style. You should be dressing wannabe fashionistas. Curating this aesthetic for the Gallery of #SidewalkDarlings is the most dream honour in the universe.
Miss Mojduszka: Thank you
mr STYLES ULTRA: You are welcome. What are you wearing today?
Miss Mojduszka: I'm wearing a vintage hat...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Oh my Gosh! I LOVE that hat. It totally ROCKS. Like hell, it's HOT, yet SUPER cool as heaven. What fabric is it fashioned of? What an idol! That's REALLY beautiful. So beautiful, it overwhelms me to the brink of speechlessness. That fedora is Fashion Week material....


Miss Mojduszka:...jacket designed by myself...
mr STYLES ULTRA:......It' s an AMAZING jacket...Such a gorgeous element. It would be perfect nestled in my wardrobe. It has mr STYLES ULTRA written all over it. Give it to me. I'd rock it anywhere, all day.
Miss Mojduszka:...trousers, Topshop, shoes, Dr Martens ...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Those are very NICE shoes. That's an understatement, actually. I completely agree...They are absolutely AMAZING. Just look at them. I'm in love. I'm the one who loves them.
Miss Mojduszka: (laughs)... VERY comfortable!
mr STYLES ULTRA:......and it goes with that STRIKING hat...
Miss Mojduszka:...The scarf is by
mr STYLES ULTRA:....I'm a huge FAN of that fabulous accessory. The green colour is iconic. How precious! How priceless! What's the price? It looks TOO goodWhat inspires this aesthetic today?
Miss Mojduszka: I think, erm, my grandmother is ALWAYS my inspiration. And, er,...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...She was VERY fashionable?
Miss Mojduszka: Yes! She's my style (icon)
mr STYLES ULTRA: How do you define your personal style?
Miss Mojduszka: I think it's kind of casual, with a twist of minimalist and modern...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Minimalistic, modern, and edgy?
Miss Mojduszka: Kind of...Definitely functional; has to eb functional.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh brilliant. ANd what are you looking forward to at LOndon Fashion Week?
Miss Mojduszka: Oh, I'm waiting for Christopher Raeburn's chow (catwalk)...He's great artist, great designer, with great ethics behind the fashion, which is what it should be about; not only about...
mr STYLES ULTRA: How long have you been coming to LOndon Fashion Week?
Miss Mojduszka: That's my third one.
mr STYLES ULTRA: It's your third?
Miss Mojduszka: Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA:...SO are you into fashion BIG TIME, apart fromdesigning? Are you a fashionista?
Miss Mojduszka: (laughs) I don't know...I don't know!
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Do you make an effort the way you dress every day or is it just for LOndon Fashion Week that, you know...
Miss Mojduszka:...I just likne normal. I don't do special things.
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Okay...
Miss Mojduszka:...This is how I dress, normally.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant!...
Miss Mojduszka: ..My way.

mr STYLES ULTRA:......WHat sources do you get style inspiration? Where do you look for style inspiration?
Miss Mojduszka:I LOVE architecture. I* LOVE science. I LOVE textiles and grass (landscapes)...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay...
Miss Mojduszka:...photography; definitely photography
mr STYLES ULTRA:...That's an excellent choice. Photography and fashion goes hand in hand.
Miss Mojduszka: (laughs) Yeah! Yeah! That's my...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...I think your style is AMAZING! That's why we are happy to do this.
Miss Mojduszka: Thank you.
mr STYLES ULTRA:...I'd like to have your permission to publish this video on our youtube channel called Sidewalk Darlings.
Miss Mojduszka: Yes. NO problem.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Mr Przybylska

No comments:

Post a Comment