-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: PABLO at London Fashion Week

Thursday 7 May 2015

PABLO at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: (beams breathlessly) This London Fashion Week outfit lacks the fedora aesthetic, CLEARLY. Nevertheless, it compensates, persuasively, by boasting super drama, modernity and scintillating performance. Hats off to the creative stylist. Just look at the awesome aesthetic. I LOVE the textures. I like the winning, work of art style; In the competition for object of my affection, this suit wins. Persuasively. What a darling!
WALKING the sidewalk at ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬‪#‎LFW‬, is PABLO, a full time Drama and Performance student. Pablo is into Chicness, colours and texture. Steal his dapper aesthetic by teaming an INSANE Ted Baker suit and a statement shirt with ASOS shoes. Mr STYLES ULTRA needs an introduction. A fedora supermodel and Style and Aesthetics pupil at the School of Frock, while curating sprezzatura outfit, he rocks a marvellous fedora (naturally) by Rag & Bone, with a SUPER crisp ESPRIT cotton shirt, New Look jumper, French Connection stripe tie and Gap scarf.
....
PABLO: I'm wearing Ted Baker today, actually.

mr STYLES ULTRA: The shoes are by Ted Baker as well?
PABLO: They are not Ted Baker. They are ASOS, I think. ASOS.
mr STYLES ULTRA:...They are SUPER stunning. I'm so impressed, I feel like praying for one. Answer my prayer God. Please. Wow! Fashion Week is super awesome. I would have missed this edgy beauty if I did attend today...who is the designer of that model shirt?
PABLO: The shirt is Ted Baker. It's full on texture (chuckles)...
mr STYLES ULTRA: That STRIKING texture! I just love it; that's my new idol. Suddenly I'm hungry. I want that; STYLES ULTRA is written all over it. The next shirt that I purchase will be one from its collection...
mr STYLES ULTRA: You are looking QUITE dapper.
(Pablo nods in agreement)
mr STYLES ULTRA: MAN! Just look at that delicious suit. This aesthetic is the dessert of my choice. I appreciate and enjoy it, STUPENDOUSLY. Rocking it, I bet you feel smug. I wouldn't! I would feel SUPER smug. That suit really ROCKS....How do you define your personal style?
PABLO: Just trying to be chic; with a little bit of colour. I find that alot of people, when they wear chic; when they are trying to be chic, they tend to go black and white and grey, but I like to add a splash of colors...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Fascinating! Have you been to London Fashion week before?
PABLO: Yes. This is my third time.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh brilliant! So why do you keep coming back? what's the, erm, (long pause) appeal?
PABLO: (beams breathlessly) I LOVE fashion, really. So it's good to get inspiration, see new things. Instead of dresing like everyone else, it's god to egt your own ideas. It's nice to see the emerging designers(catwalk)
mr STYLES ULTRA: Thank you. Your outfit is amazing. I would work SUPER hard just to have one like it. Out blog is called Sidewalk Darlings. Do we have your permission to publish this video?
PABLO: Sure! No problem!
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot. COM
Portrait TEMA Pascoa

No comments:

Post a Comment