-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: At London FashionWeek

Tuesday 23 December 2014

At London FashionWeek

Mr DANDY:(gushes) LOOK! That striking Marilyn Munro, Victorias Secret aesthetic; I LOVE the sophistication and desirable style of this outfit. Any self-respecting fashionista would go crazy for this charming, elegantly sharp creation.... At London FashionWeek; #LFW, only on the sidewalk can one find this impeccable, super epic styling.


 Alicia is a #fashionBlogger and #jazz singer. She #wears THAT #statement #dress by H&M with #vintage #bag( think #Michael Kors, steal that aesthetic) and that #shoes from #sweden(think #Funki, emulate that). #Fashion #Curator and #mannequin #stylist at #Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, Mr Dandy, rocks his signature sprezzatura styles- J Crew suit, er, Primark cotton shirt, Topman fedora and Zara Man boots
......
DANDY:(chokes on his gum) That dress is legendary. I like that; I will always do. The designer created that ultra-special. Okay, I admit it; I enjoy that good-looking aesthetic. That is very interesting; that's my kind of frock. I LOVE seeing that on Fashion Week's sidewalk. I'll LOVE that for, EVER. I'm definitely one of its legions of new fans. What's your inspiration for this aesthetic?...

ALICIA: I opted for the femine and classic look, with a touch of vintage
.....
Mr DANDY: (jumps up and down in hysteria) Oh my Gosh. THAT bag! looks so good. It properly jazzed up the whole outfit. I just LOVE that...You must tell someone about that, SERIOUSLY. That is flawless! End of story....

Guérini: Calm down, Dandy; its only a dress

Mr DANDY: LOOK! Don't get me started. That's fashion...WOW! I will always support those shoes; I'm their BIGGEST super fan; my favourtie BEST #footwear, EVER. Lots of love. Fashionistas may emulate that aesthetic with Saint Laurent, but no one can steal that. Those are better, fun shoes, CLEARLY. I can't sleep tonight; I will be dreaming about that - in excitement, of course. I need them, so badly. That's delicious, in every aspect.
.....
Guérini: You are funny....You should reserve those feelings for the right....

DANDY: ....Look! I'm inspired, you mean. This is the RIGHT outfit for the Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings. It inspires these emotions so I MUST express them now, not later, NOT for Another. We are super proud to chat with you Alicia and do this impromptu photoshoot of your AMAZING outfit. Keep up the good work, of art. Describe how you are feeling, please.

ALICIA: I feel classic
....
VONN: Strike a pose, Alicia...Sashay a little. That's it.
...
LATER
.....
Oroscopo: I'm amazed...What was she wearing?

DANDY: (mockingly) You are funny...You did a great job though, but you got carried away, so much, you didn't hear when she was telling me. Anyway, she was rocking designer elements, of course; edgy, modern, news reader aesthetics.

Oroscopo: I can't find a word to describe it.

DANDY: Make up one then. It has that aesthetic - super beautiful. Indeed.
......
Cameo Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings -
Zokaya Kamara

SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings
Photography by Yates
   PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara



No comments:

Post a Comment