-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Fashion Week

Saturday 27 December 2014

at London Fashion Week

MR DANDY: I'm super addicted to watching that STRIKING London #Fashion Week#LFW,#outfit. That persona is perfect; AMAZING. I'm freaking out, inside. I'm so #happy. It's hard to recover from that; so hard to get over that #aesthetic. Oh yes, it's that fine. I'll ALWAYS love that. What a darling! You are lucky. You are rocking the complete
package.
.
MISTY , a #model from #Jamaica, is inspired by #Rihanna and has #designs on a Hollywood career. The #fashionista teams #RiverIsland #statement #shoes with....Mr Dandy, is,#selfstyled in #designers elements; #ASOS #suit#Goorin #fedora, #rIVERiSLAND#bikerboots#BOSSOrange #cotton #shirt and #SELECTED #tie. A Fashion Week fixture,#FashionHead, Dandy is a mannequin #stylist and Fashion Curator at Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings and a Fedora model.
.....
DANDY: The idol shoes are breathtaking. I know that's yours, but it's mine. That is an element every self-respecting fashionista desires, under the Christmas tree, accompanied by - a bow and nothing else. As long as that is around, the fashion world can never be short of stunning
footwear.

DANDY: Fashionistas, stylists, attention please, don't fall for this; I am in love with it already. It's the best, moth-watering... I have ever seen. I have no intention of sharing it with, anyone, EVER. Too cute to share; it has that desirable presence. Someone's been busy - walking the sidewalk, I mean CATWALK? Seriously, what's your inspiration for this aesthetic?
....
MISTY: Hollywood! Well, I'll be going into acting, hence this choice of dress to look the
part.

DANDY: That’s super cool. I can't believe that shirt is actually vintage. That heaven, so edgy and modern; it totally works for you. I need it. That's quite hotter - by far. Hot! Hot! Hot! and adorable.

Facchinetti: Dandy, aren't you going a little over the top?

DANDY: No, I'm enjoying self, myself. Misty, I’m super interested to know who your style icon is.

MISTY: It’s Rihanna; She’s unique, she stands out and she is down to earth.

DANDY: I’m sure she has inspired millions of her fans across the globe with her IMMENSE sense of style. Like you, she has eyes for fashion. That jacket is so beautiful; it would make some people go insane. Without a doubt, that has my vote. Always will. I just LOVE it; a super fan for, EVER! Any self-respecting fashionista would drink the water its washed in. It's THAT worthy. That texture!

MISTY: Thank you

DANDY: The whole fashion set appreciates your styling of this AMAZING outfit, CLEARLY. How does this darling make you feel right now.

MISTY: I’m feeling great; I LOVE having my pictures taken

DANDY: Your pictures will be STUNNING. Do you have a personal style?

...
Sidewalk Darlings -
Cameo Fashion Editor - Zokaya Kamara

SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings
Photography by LeBron
PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment