-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Fashion Week

Sunday 21 December 2014

at London Fashion Week

MR DANDY: THAT striking outfit is a head to toe, badass beauty; inspiring and indispensable. Great choice of colours and textures. I adore the super cool, sprezzatura elements.; I love them all; an AMAZING style achievement. Oh Gosh! Each is wonderful and unique. Many kisses for each; each capable of producing a dream climax - to ANY fashion Event.

....
Marie-Clotilde Agbé, a #Fashion#beauty and #lifestyle #blogger, teams a #statement#Zara #bag with Top #Primark #top, male #shirt and #shoes and earring, watch from#EbayDANDY, who is, coincidentally, a fedora #model, seriously - no bidding, #Fashion#Curator and #mannequin #stylist at #Gallery of #Sidewalk Darlings, rocks his signature aesthetic; #suit by #Asos#Goorin #fedora, SELECTED tie, ESPRIT Oxford Shirt and H by Hudson boots[Thanks TKMAXX]
......
DANDY: Like fine China and my Benguigui boxers, the aesthetic of THAT super beautiful handbag will be more appealing as time passes. I'd dine with that, anyday. I'm crazy about that. It's perfect. I LOVE you Zara, so do other fashion Week fixtures. Each season, we #look forward to your Fashion Forward collections...What's your personal Style?
.....
Marie-Clotilde: I don't have one. It can be crazy; dependent on my mood. I do like the mix between womenswear and menswear; I couldn't be 100% feminine; I have jumpers and shirts from men's deparments. I tend to lok for a unique style; for example, unique jewellery.

 DANDY: Oh my! That shirt! It #looks SO good. It's a tribute to fashion Week. I'd play pillow fight with that; that's something to engage - in a chatter....
....
Marie-Clotilde: Thank you.
 DANDY: I'm loving that top. Wow! That looks very delicious; gourmet inspired, OBVIOUSLY. Will you share that? It's quite attractive and worthy of an exhibition; better than pizza. Just saying. How did you decide what elements to wear to London Fashion Week?

Marie-Clotilde: Actually, I am dressed for church. I am wearing some trial and error pieces.
....
 DANDY: That's a refreshing denim skirt; simply beautiful. What a terrific element! PERFECTION in every sense of the word. Wishing for something else would constitute tampering with perfection. I love your style.
....
 DANDY: Fashion rocks, so those earrings; they resemble #accessories by #LoveRocks. Love Rocks, forever! This is mine, no need to pillow fight over it.
......
 DANDY: I adore those shoes; absolutely stunning. I want them. Any wishlist this is on will be magical. No one needs a bodyguard when walking the sidewalk in #footwear like that. That looks like a #Gucci.
...
Marie-Clotilde: Thanks. Are you a designer?

 DANDY: No. I'm really into fashion though; I write proses and verses about it, sing about it, catch my FrockTunes on youtube's SidewalkDarlings, I do photoshoots of it, I....

Marie-Clotilde: (looking at Fedoras's kickass outfit)....wear it?

 DANDY:...Yes, and wear it, thank you. London Fashion Week is always AMAZING owing to the marvellous catwalk creations, most importantly, the fashionista attendees' attires and stylings, in fact, we can ALL relate to the sartorial spectacle; that's the reason why we looks forward to it each year.
...
Cameo Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings -
Zokaya Kamara

SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings
Photography by Solstice D Hive
PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment