-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Fashion Week

Thursday 25 December 2014

at London Fashion Week

Mr DANDY: (screams) Oh my Gosh! THAT #outfit is delicious; it's life itself. I am quite jealous; you're LUCKY. #Fashionistas everywhere, prepare, beware, this will melt your hearts. Personally, I feel quite inspired and, er, helplessly distracted. LOOK! I want each element in this STRIKING outfit. What a darling!


Lillian He, a Chinese-American who works in #journalism, teams #ACNE #sweater w...ith #Negarin #skirt, & Other Stories #shoes and #AlexanderWang #sunglasses. And what's his name? That #sidewalk guy(Sidewalk Personality, please)Oh, Mr Dandy rocks elements courtesy of #designers; #Fedora by #Reiss, #HugoBoss #suit, and #PaulSmith #boots, #BrunoCucinelli. Fashion Week regular and Fashion Head, he's is a #mannequin #stylist and Fashion #Curator at Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings
.........
DANDY: THAT sweater is so fine. Just look at that stunning #silhouette. Which #fashionWeek regular can resist a smile after seeing this beauty? SO CUTE! I love you....What inspired this aesthetic, Lillian?

LILLIAN: Erm, I wanted to wear all white; it's the end of summer so....
....
DANDY: ....That skirt! What a beauty! The silhouette is divine. I love it; it's such a darling; the ultimate fantasy element. We could be each other's soulmate. Do you have a personal style?

LILLIAN: I LOVE architectures, minimalism
....
DANDY: Nice. Those shoes are really HOT. Hotter than anyone could ever depict as a work of art. I'm in love, I'm sure. I will NEVER foregt this pair. The best shoes, ever. Aren't they gorgeous? Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Very Gorgeous! How are you feeling right now?

LILLIAN: I'm feeling tired; it's been along day.
......
DANDY: I understand. We will finish soon, so you can have some rest....By the way, Yes! To those to die for glasses. So perfect. I love that perfection. That perfection is hot and sexy. I need them; my cherished possessions. Think about them every time I have chocolate. I love you Alexander Wang
....
Dandy: Before you go, we will do an impromptu photoshoot of your outfit.

Lillian: okay. Shall I pose in the sunlight on the sidewalk?

kodok: No. I do not use the sunlight; it damages my lens.

LILLIAN: How about here?

kodok: That's fine, thanks...Just be natural
........
Cameo Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings -
Zokaya Kamara

SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings
Photography by Vonn
PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment