-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Fashion Week

Monday 8 December 2014

at London Fashion Week

MR Dandy: This #frock is UNBELIEVABLY beautiful. It's so EXCITING, but not unusual, to see an #attire, of this calibre, at London #FashionWeek. No, It's an awesome flame; a #sartorial charm. OMG! I love it; I BLASTED love it's flawlessness. Wow! Just WOW! Like #Вахтанг, it's a BLASTED darling!

 Aselya, who is from Astana, Kazakhstan and works in finance, teams a #statement #Celine #...pouch with #RebeccaTaylor #jacket, #ÊtreCécile #Tshirt, #Zara #skirt and #Vans #shoes. Whereas, DANDY, a #styleGuide and #Fashion #Curator at Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, rocks elements courtesy of #designers; #Fedora by #Reiss, #HugoBoss #suit, and #PaulSmith #boots, #BrunoCucinelli
......
 DANDY: What's the price for that jacket? I NEED it, so much. This is an element I will miss when the #womenswear catwalk shows are finished. Here's why I like it the most; it's gorgeous . I can't wait to see the lovely shot of this frock, with it, the jacket, of course, taking centre stage.... What was your inspiration for this aesthetic?

ASELYA: My feet hurts so I went for comfortable shoes
......
 DANDY: Oh my gosh! That skirt! Is there a #menswear incarnation of it. It's such a striking #supermodel. What a breathtaking element! It's REALLY nice. Too much! I need to go before I get too obsessed with it. Too late; I'm already blown away by it. 


 





 DANDY: This T shirt looks elegant. This is #FirstLove material. The design would still look AMAZING even it was fashioned out of a paper bag. My love. What's your personal style?

ASELYA: I like to mix girly fashion with something comfortable. This is London so I like to wear skirts or something #pieces of summer
....
  DANDY: That pouch! So Chic. A classic sidewalk aesthetic. So many hot pouches on the sidewalk, but this is the one in front. I LOVE it. It's smart, elegant; the list goes on and ON.



DANDY: I am a fan of those INSANE shoes. In fact, I'm in love; it ROCKS. Just look at it. It looks RELIABLE - It's so lovely, isn't it. Everything about is right about it. Don't listen to me; judge for yourself.
....
 DANDY: Your style is adorable. I love it. It's number One; quite inspirational... STrike a pose, over there please.
....
cameo Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings -
Zokaya Kamara

SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - TVsidewalk
Photography by Отпусти меня

PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara


 

No comments:

Post a Comment