-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Fashion Week

Saturday 20 December 2014

at London Fashion Week

mr DANDY: Miss Yu, I just love the seductive #aesthetic of this #backless #dress; it #looks gorgeous. I love your #clothes as a whole; what a #style, NO BUTS. The #outfit is super chic, more awesome than pancake #recipes. This is a WONDERFUL day; my GOSH! I'd do a #photoshoot of this outfit, anyday. Where on earth did you find these #sartorial gems? Such darlings!
[streetstyles]

Miss YU partners th...is #statement dress, she bought from a #boutique; I LOVE LOLA in #Kensington, with #Louis Vuitton #SunsetBoulevard #bag, #Chanel #shoes and #scarf bought from Panjiayuan Jiuhuo Shichang; a market in #China. Mr DANDY:  a FEDORA #model, oh yes, rocks #designer elements from #TKmaxx; #HollandEsquire #suit, #Wrangler #boots and, of course, #Topman #fedora. Like other #fashionistas, to ensure his outfit sparks fireworks on the sidewalk, he opted for #sprezzatura elements, and avoided the mushroom aesthetic.
.......
 mr DANDY: : What inspired your choice of #clothing for London #Fashion Week, #LFW?

MISS YU: I had nothing to #wear. I wanted to cover my legs, so I opted for something long; besides, this is the colour of autumn. Everthing else compliments the look.
.....
 mr DANDY: : This dress is a winner. Great looking element, except nothing. I NEED one. I'd take it. I don't care about the weather; only about this delectable beauty; a hot chocolate without froth. Hot enough to make winter cool. What do you love the most about it?

MISS YU: It's the only one that the #designer made.
....
 mr DANDY: : I LOVE the bag; especially at Fashion Week. It's so CHARMING and adorable. I'm #happy to chatter about it, write a Frock Tune about it; happier to photograph it afterwards. One of my favourite designer is Louis Vuitton. Top honours well deserved for its #designs...
....
CHARLOTTE: You don't know the designer David Korma? Girl, what's wrong with you?
.....
 mr DANDY: : (chuckles) Anyway...those shoes are simply drop-dead gorgeous; the silhouette, colour and texture. This is yet another beauty. It looks so..AMAZING. Every fashionista envy this ultra STUNNING aesthete. Simply stunning; every fashionista's dream, fantasy...You get the picture, I'm sure. GREATest footwear, ever. How would you describe your style?

MISS YU: I like to dress for the occasion
....
 mr DANDY: : Well, you are definitely dress for this occasion. Keep up the good work; of art. Great style choices. Yes, please, and, thank you.
......
Cameo Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings -
Zokaya Kamara

SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings
Photography by De Gea

  PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara
hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment